Message 5

Messages

 



 

'You write this to him?' Siwon asked, almost laughing while reading the mail Kyuhyun had sent to Hyukjae previously. 'Wow... Kyu...you're daebak.' 

 

'Shut up!' Kyuhyun moaned embarassed. 'I don't know what have possessed me to send that kind of email. And I couldn't take it back.' He said, slammed his face down to table. 'I'm so stupid!' 

 

Siwon just looked at his accountant, small smile appeared on his face, went unnoticed by Kyuhyun. 'But I think its a good idea though.' He said, patting Kyuhyun's head like a big brother coaxing his younger brother. 'Maybe it a good kick start.'

 

'A good kick start for what?' Kyuhyun asked, shooting his head up abruptly.

 

'So tell me, how did you know that this Hyukjae had done this to the cashier?' Siwon asked, changing the topic and Kyuhyun went rambling out about what he had read from Donghae's diary, the one Siwon had Donghae to provided for them, eyes twinkling in excitement. Siwon smiled, only answering with 'ah', 'oh', 'he really did that?', letting Kyuhyun to lead him on knowing this Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae fidgetting on his stand, waiting for the door to open. 'Welcome!' He was welcomed inside with warm emitting from the sales assistant. 'Would you like me to assist you or would you want to stroll inside all by your own?' The sales assistant said, flashing her warm smile to Hyukjae.

 

'Well...' Hyukjae sturttered. 'It would be very great if I can have this particular staff to assist me. Her name is.... Heewon.' Hyukjae asked, rubbing both his hands in nervous.

 

'Heewon?' The staff asked confusedly. 'Sure we can get her to assist you, sir. But not today.' She said and Hyukjae demanded for answer. 'Heewon shift had just over five minutes before.' The staff said politely. 'I can assist you if you would like me to. I'm sure I co--'  

 

'May I know  when her shift will be tomorrow?' Hyukjae asked, cutting the girl a little bit rudely.

 

The girl's face changed from welcoming to unpleasant, but still she smiled to Hyukjae professionally. 'She will be in the morning shift. From 8 to 2.'

 

'Then I will just come tomorrow.' Hyukjae said, turned to the exit way and quickly went out from the shop.

 

'So rude.' The girl moaned, throwing her paper down the table. 'That man. He was looking for Heewon to assist him.' She said when her friend asked her what makes her displeased. 'I'm fine if he want Heewon to assist, but then he shouldn't just cut me like that. And he didn't even say thank you.' She said again. 'Nice face but very bad attitude.' The girl said, taking back her paper when she heard the door being open by other customer.

 

The next day, Hyukjae come to the same shop once again, still with mission of buying the bed lamp Donghae wanted so much from the staff named Heewon. And apologized to her for his rudeness from before.

 

'Heewon...' the same girl from yesterday called. 'This customer had been looking for you to assist him.' She told to the clueless Heewon. 'I warn you , he's very rude.' The girl whispered, and Heewon nodded acknowledge.

 

'May I help you, sir?' Heewon asked and as soon as Hyukjae turned to face her, her facial changed to sour. But she quickly shoved it away since the person stand in front of her was her customer. 'My colleague told me that you need me to assisting you.'

 

'Yes. Only you could help me.' Hyukjae said, still with attitude. 'Do you still remember me?' He asked and Heewon nodded slightly. 'Well then, did you still remember the bed lamp my fiance had set his eyes on?' He asked and the girl nodded once again. 'Great! I have to buy that. Can you wrap it for me?' Hyukjae asked once again and the girl asked him to wait while she searching for the lamp. 

 

'Wait.' Hyukjae said, stopping the cashier from scanning his item. He turned to Heewon and asked, 'Aren't you the one who supposed to register the item? With your ID?' 

 

Heewon shook her head. 'I'm just sales assistant. All buying must undergo our responsible cashier.' She explained.

 

'No! You can't do that.' Hyukjae said, making fuss over the counter. 'I need your ID shown on my receipt.' He said and refusing when Heewon and her cashier colleague had explained to him the procedure. Heewon finally pulled Hyukjae away from the counter, as the customer behind Hyukjae started to get impatient.

 

'Sir. I'm sorry but you can't do this.' She said to Hyukjae when the latter was throwing tantrum all over the ID. 'I'm just their sales assistant. I've no power over the sales.' She explained once again.

 

'But.. but... you don't understand.' Hyukjae said, and a drop of tear fallen from his eyes. 'Its Donghae's wish.' He said, placing both his palms to his face. 'It his wish.' He repeated again with sobs. Heewon had to pulled him to sat down inside the staff's room.

 

'Would you like to share with me of why you're insisting me to assist you buy that lamp?' Heewon asked and Hyukjae looked at her, pouring all Donghae's wish to the stranger. Hyukjae didn't care that he was talking about his private life with stranger, because that time, all he wanted was a listener. A listener to listen to his misery.

 

Heewon left Hyukjae with  a cup of hot tea, walking away to talk with his colleague. Hyukjae was too occupied with his mind that he didn't bother to check what Heewon and her friend discussing at.

 

'Here.' Heewon said, handed the lamp to Hyukjae. 'It has my sign over it.' She added and this time gave Hyukjae the receipt. 'We cannot change the ID but the sign, I believed, is enough to prove that you bought the lamp from me.'

 

'I.... I.... thank you Heewon shi.' Hyukjae thanked, hugging her tightly. 'Thank you so much for helping me.' He said once he released the hug, noticing the red blush on Heewon's face. 'I don't know how else should I thank you for this.' He said, ignoring the fact that he had made this girl blushed.

 

Heewon gave Hyukjae her best smile. 'Its okay. I'm glad I could help you, Hyukjae shi.' The girl said. 'And if you would really like to thank me, I've one request.' She asked and Hyukjae nodded for her to continue. 'I would love if you could apologize to my friend from yesterday. I know you didn't mean it, but you're sounded so rude to her, and I don't think we could cope with it easily. I mean, we received curses from customer every day, but you know... since you didn't mean to be rude to her, maybe it would be very good if you could apologize to her. Can you?' Heewon asked and Hyukjae nodded, embarassed. Heewon then get her friend, and Hyukjae apologized to the clueless her as soon Heewon introduced her to him. The girl nodded awkwardly, saying that all was in the past, and she didn't hold grudge to it.

 

'Heewon shi....' Hyukjae called when the girl send him to the way out. 'I'm very sorry for being so rude to you last time. I really didn't mean it, but I think I really didn't know how to politely socialize.' Hyukjae said, giving his apologetic look to her. Heewon just smiled and nodded, successfully brought smile to him back. 'Thank you, Heewon shi.' He said and was about to walked away when Heewon stopped him by calling his name.

 

'Hyukjae shi....' She called and Hyukjae turned. 'Stay strong!' She said and walked inside the shop again, leaving Hyukjae wondering about it.

 

'What was all that about?' Heewon colleagues asked, but the girl simply gave them her smile.

 

'Private. As per my client requested.' She said and continued her job from before.  

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Re: I bought it

*** Changed of subject header***

Dear, 

I already did as instructed and attached is the receipt with Ms. Heewon sign on it. Since she wasn't the cashier and didn't have power to put her ID on it, she signed the receipt instead. 

Kindly send me Donghae's next email.

Regards, 

Lee

 

Kyuhyun sighed upon he read the mail. He dialled the furniture store, talked with Heewon to confirmed either Hyukjae was telling the truth or he just made up the story. Upon received confirmation from Heewon, Kyuhyun quickly replied to Hyukjae's mail.

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected].

Subject: Second Mail

 

Hi Mr. Lee. Thank you for your cooperation in this. Kindly find Mr. Lee email in blue as quoted. 

 

=== quoted ===

 

Hey Hyuk. Seem like you succeed on your first mission. That's my beybeh!! I know you're so curious to know what with the lamp, isn't it? 

You know, that lamp was actually genie lamp!!!! kekekeke... I'm just kidding. The lamp was actually for you to put beside your bed post, so that you will not have bruises because you bump to the bed while sleep walking to switch of the lamp..XD Am I genius???? >,,<

Now, now... your second task will be.... duguen... duguen...shoot for the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look for your desired job, and loved it. I don't want to hear your moaned about not liking your new job!!

 

=== unquoted ===

That's all the mail from Mr. Lee. As this one is not an easy stuff to do, no deadline will be given. We do hope you will try your best, Hyukjae shi.

Stay Strong, 

Best Regards, 

CK. 

 

'Shoot for the moon, heh?' Kyuhyun laughed after he sent the mail to Hyukjae. 'Nice one, Cho Kyuhyun.' He said, staring at the initial name he left in the mail, bothered for the reason why he think he needed to put it in inside, while he didn't from his last email. 

 



 

So, this story was inspired by 'P.S I love You' novel, so you might find some similarities within it. 

Nothing much to say, but as usual, 

Enjoy and don't forget to leave comments...