Message 4

Messages


 

'Wake up sleepyhead. Its almost noon.' Hyukjae said, rubbing his eyes, just woke up from his sleep. 'Hae, wake up.' He patted the bed next to him, imagined as there's someone who was lying beside him. Hyukjae sighed when he felt nothing except emptiness besides him. 'Yeah... you're no longer here.' He said sadly, kicking away the blanket from attaching his body and walking to the shower.

 

After his fresh shower, Hyukjae went to the kitchen for breakfast, noticing his laptop was still on from last night. His email screen blinking, indicating he has unread email. Hyukjae decided to ignore the email to fill his empty stomach first.

 

'Its a beautiful day today.' He said watching the sky while flipping the pan. 'Good for walking, right Hae?' He asked and started singing song out of tune. Hyukjae ate his breakfast while watching the news on the tv. After finished, he decided to take walk for a while. Hyukjae turned off the tv, carelessly unplugging the main plug, accidentally shut down his laptop forcely, completely missing the email.

 

Kyuhyun frowned seeing his table full of paper. He marched angrily to his boss room. 'Choi ing Siwon.' He called rudely, slamming the door harshly. His eyes went bigger as he saw Sulli was kneeling down on Siwon's kness. 'Siwon! She's married for sake!!!' He yelled angrily, taking Sulli and hiding her behind his back protectively. 

 

'What?' Siwon asked confusedly.

 

'You ing bastard. Do you want me to call Minho and beat you till death?' Kyuhyun said and he could heard Sulli giggles from his behind. 'What are laughing at? We both need to talk after this, woman! You're married yet you dare to give this bastard blow.... blow...' He suttered at the end of the words and Sulli giggled more.

 

Siwon just frowned listening to Kyuhyun's nagging. 'I didn't ask Sulli to give me .' Siwon said, making Kyuhyun frowned.

 

'You bastard. Mind you language.' Kyuhyun said.

 

'Your language too, .' Siwon replied back.

 

'Alright, alright, gentleman.' Sulli said, giggling. 'Both of you should mind your language. And Kyuhyun, I did not give Mr. choi for your information.' Sulli said bluntly and Kyuhyun frowned, was about to snapped back at her for freely using that word, but Sulli beat him fast. 'I kneel to take my hairpin which happen to fall on Mr. Choi knees just the moment you slammed the door open.' Sulli said and turned to Siwon. 'Mr. Choi, can you pass me that?' Sulli said pointing to the hairpin on Siwon's knees. 'So that I don't need to bent down and Kyuhyun won't have image of me giving you blo-...'

 

'Alright, alright, Siwon, just gave her the thing.' Kyuhyun said cutting before Sulli once again said that forbidden word.

 

Sulli chuckled and received the hairpin from Siwon, 'You shouldn't feel shy. I'm not even a anymore. I'm married, you know.' Sulli said and turned to Siwon. 'And do you best in coaxing Mr. Choi back.' She said and left the room, letting the two adult to resolved themselves. 

 

'Well?' Siwon said, raised an eyebrow to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun sighed. 'Fine, I'm sorry for misunderstand you, Siwon.' He said but Siwon keep pouting.

 

'Apologize not accepted.' Siwon said, pouting more and folded his hands to his chest.

 

'ing stop your pout. Its disgusting.' Kyuhyun commented, rolling his eyes to the man. Siwon pursued his lips more. He then walked to the door, yelling.

 

'Sulli, our baby is talking rudely to me right now.' He complaint to Sulli. Kyuhyun could heard Sulli laugh before she replied.

 

'Play nice both of you.' Kyuhyun frowned and slammed the door.

 

'You don't have to ing always complaining to Sulli. She's not my mother.' Kyuhyun said angrily.

 

'Me neither.' Siwon said. 'Sulli, he said the 'F' word again.' Siwon reported to Sulli, making Kyuhyun smacked Siwon's head. 'Sulli, Kyuhyun smacked my...'

 

'You better stop it before I really kick your .' Kyuhyun warned dangerously and Siwon pouted. 'Stop that stupid duck face too. Its disgusting and ugly.' He added.

 

Siwon sighed. 'You're no fun. Why do you want?' Siwon said and sat down on his chair.

 

'Why the you put all the documents on my table?' Kyuhyun asked, folding his arms to his chest.

 

'You're the accountant.' Siwon replied, started to open several documents and read it.

 

'Siwon.' Kyuhyun called dangerously. 'Yes, I am the accountant, but that doesn't mean I have to settle your house utilities bill to. And also your handphone bill, your car loan. Why the you send it to me?'

 

'Ah, that one.' Siwon said, suddenly remembered the said documents he put on Kyuhyun's table, along with the company finance. 'Well, I promote you. Now you are not just our company accountant, you're also my personal accountant. You'll be the one who managing my wealth.' He said smiling brightly.

 

Kyuhyun quickly reached the tissue box on Siwon's table and throw it to his face. 'You moron!' He said.

 

Siwon rubbed his hurt face because of the throw. 'Why? You don't like it?'

 

'I ing hate it!' He remarked. 'Go and hire another person. I will never responsible to managing you wealth. Heck, you don't even have any properties. All you have is debt!' Kyuhyun said and slammed the door.

 

Siwon scoofed and yelled back to him. 'I have a lot of money in the bank, you idiot.'

 

'No, you don't, Mr. Choi.' Sulli commented playfully, making Siwon pouted and slammed his door.

 

Kyuhyun sat down on his place, drinking the mineral water quickly, trying to ease his anger towards his stupid friend. 'Stupid Siwon. Idiot Siwon. Dumb Siwon. Moron Siwon.' He said and tapping his finger on his table, too angry to even do anything. When he took glance at the documents, his anger flared up.

 

'Aish!' He ruffled his hair in frustration, taking Siwon personal documents to read and frowned. 'That idiot. He don't need to spend this much for this.' He said and make mental note to cut half of Siwon's expenses in order to let his best friend stay alive for five years more.

 

'Ahhh... this is so refreshing.' Hyukjae said once the cold drink run down his throat. He put the bottle back inside the fridge, walking to the couch. Hyukjae saw his laptop and cursed himself. '. I have email, didn't I?' He said and plugged in back the plug, turning on his laptop. He waited for his laptop to boot up, and entered the password of his email.

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected].

Subject: Hi!

 

Hi Mr. Lee. You're receiving this email as per our client request. He contacted us to send you the email he had disclosed to us upon something happen to him. Kindly read the quote as it was the first email he wanted us to send to you. 

 

=== quoted ===

 

Hey Hyuk. It's me. If you have started to receive this email, it must be mean that something bad and terrible had happened to me. *chuckle* Probably I died by this time. Anyways, how are you? You're not still grieving over for me, right? Come on, Hyuk. You have to move on. I want to see your gummy smile badly...>,,<

But first of all, Hyuk... Remember the lamp table we saw at furniture store last time? The one I said so pretty but you told me it will be wasted as we don't need it. *pouts* But its really pretty, Hyuk and I wanted it so badly. 

So since I can no longer walk to the store and buy the lamp, can you do it for me? Pretty please?

I'll tell you a secret about something after you proof to me that you have bought it. How? Scan me the receipt of course... =_="  and you could only buy it from a staff name Heewon. Remember her? The one you accused flirting with me and make her manager scolded her. I want you to buy it from her, and also apologized to her for the case. I will ask my partner in crime here to follow up either you have apologized to her or not!! No cheating~~ XD

I know you will buy it for me, right? I will be waiting.

p/s: I lobe you so much~~~ (No, I didn't spell it wrong  >o< )

 

=== unqouted ===

 

That's all the email from Mr. Lee for the first one. We do hope that you can do as Mr. Lee's request. Please attached as requested from Mr. Lee so that we can send to you the next email.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Stay strong.

Best Regards,

 

Hyukjae stared at the email, not sure if he was feeling happy or sad  at the moment. For what Donghae wanted him to do it? And what secret he wanted to tell me about? And how could he could bluntly trust someone to send this email on his behalf? What is someone is playing joke on him? Pretending to be Donghae or Donghae partner in crime? But no one know about the incident accept him and Donghae. Although Donghae was a kind of big mouth, but it wasn't smething important to be told anyone.

 

Hyukjae sighed and shut down his email, feeling exhausted for thinking to much.

 



The email wasn't something up to your expectation right? But there's something inside it actually.

 

Enjoy everyone!!