Chapter 5

Boy Meets Girl, What Next?

Seungri's POV

It took me awhile to actually realise who opened the door and I almost fell over in surprise.

"Yoo Inna-ssi?!" I choked. The most sought after Korean actress in the industry, the one whose face is plastered all over my room walls and desktop?! It is YOO INNA. Someone save my inner fanboy.

"Omo, who is this we have here? May I help you?"

I was so stunned by the fact that Yoo Inna was standing right before me that I didn't have the time to react. She waved in my face.

"May I help you?" she smiled. No doubt the nicest actress, rumours were true.

"Uhh..." I cleared my throat. "Jeoseonghabnida, I may have knocked on the wrong door. Uh, do you know of a neighbour by the name of Lee Chaerin?" Aiish, I'm getting all nervous talking to her. Calm down Seungri, don't make a fool of yourself.

"Chaerin??" Her eyes brightened. "Why are you looking for her?" She was smiling so widely. Woah, why the sudden...

"I'm from Seoul University and I have something important -"

"Jjinja??!" She asked, almost shouting at me.

"Ye..." I gulped. Why did she get so happy all of a sudden.

"There is no one in the house there, you've knocked on the right door, please come in!" She finally told me. OHYES WAY TO GO INSTINCT. You're gonna make all my major life decisions from now on.

Wait... LEE CHAERIN LIVES IN THE SAME HOUSE AS YOO INNA??! NO FREAKING WAY.

"Take a seat! Would you like anything to drink?" Yoo Inna asked me so politely. I almost melted. "Chaerinie is taking a shower at the moment, please wait for awhile, she'll be out soon!"

"Water is fine, Inna-ssi." I said and smiled.

She got me a glass of water and we soon had a conversation while waiting for Lee Chaerin. I don't know what was so amusing about me but she kept laughing at whatever I said. The whole time we were conversing, I was trying to hold in my inner fanboy. I was trying so hard to hide the fact that I had a massive celebrity crush on her, in case I looked stupid. But you know how inner fangirls/ fanboys are difficult to hide, so I mustered all my courage and asked her for a photo. She was so nice and even offered to be the one to take the selca. I wanted to scream thank you and hug her so tight but I had an image to maintain. Seungri, you must have done so many good deeds your last life to receive such treatment. 

As she was about to press the button on my phone which took the picture, from the screen I saw a life sized rilakkuma walk out from the room. "Unnie?" The rilakkuma spoke. I was so shocked and then, I heard it. Kachak. The sound of the camera indicating the photo was taken, short and sweet. I internally facepalmed myself. Big mistake, Lee Seunghyun. This will be on your list of lifelong regrets.

"Oh, Chaerin-ah! You have a visitor!"

Wait, Chaerin-ah?

That was when I realised the cold and aloof Lee Chaerin was that life sized rilakkuma. I did something I wasnt supposed to do.

I burst out laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ahhhhhh how was it!! Sorry for the late update, I had to do editing for a commercial and I was so clueless on what to do I just didn't do anything but surf the net I was so tired to even update :c But I promise I will update more often!! And annyeong new subscribers!! I really appreciate it that you all are reading my bad bad first work :c Please tell me if it bores you yeah? ^_^

And have you guys seen Taeyang's comeback dance video???!!! The song is so good I love it so much!!!!!! Check it out if you haven't!!! And watch his instavideo right after the release of the song, it's so funny!!!! Ahh, I love Big Bang so much ^_^