Chapter 2

Boy Meets Girl, What Next?

I alighted at my stop and took in a deep breath. This is it, Lee Chaerin. The start of your four years in college all alone, but fight on, you can do this, it's just the beginning! I pulled out my phone to text my unnie. As I did so, my student card fell out of my pocket and I didn't realise it.

Unnie-yoooooo ~ I'm in school, wish me luck! Have fun on set today! <3

Enjoy your day, remember to look out for hot guys, oh hopeless romantic baby sis! ;) Kkkk ^_^ Good luck Chaerin-ah! See you at home ^_^

I scowled at her reply but remembered the guy from the bus earlier. I didn't realise that I was smiling to myself until someone shot me a look. I immediately regained my straight face and brushed aside that thought. He was kinda cute though, the way he got so flustered... NO LEE CHAERIN. IT'S ONLY THE FIRST DAY, FOCUS. Remember, London, London, yes. I stepped into the main building and made my way to the classroom, wishing my Dara unnie was here with me.

Seungri's POV

No, no, please don't get off... AAAIIIISH. She got off the bus. Anyone who got off here had to be going to Seoul University. We were going to the same school. I let out a huge sigh. Please don't let me meet her anywhere in school, please.

I looked at the figure of the girl walking in front of me, careful to keep my distance just in case I angered her again. I kept replaying the scene of what happened earlier on the bus. I couldn't stop thinking about it, no girl has ever talked to me like this. "You skunk" No girl has ever called me a skunk!! This girl was... different. Other girls would smile at me whereas she was so cold and rude. Throughout the whole bus ride, she was so caught up in her own thoughts that she didn't even notice I was looking at her, observing her. She had a certain aura around her, one I have never felt before among the many girls I have met, it was a little... intimidating. Her unemotional voice sent chills down my spine. I shuddered at the thought of it. Just your luck, Lee Seunghyun. Pray hard that you don't meet her anywhere in school. I tried to replace those thoughts with something else when I stepped on something. I looked down and saw a card under my shoe.

Wow, what an adventurous first day of school already huh, Seungri. I bent down and picked up the card. I flipped it over and looked at it. Hmm Lee Chaerin, freshman. Hey, I'm a freshman too! I looked at the photo and my heart stopped for a moment. No way, is this a prank?! Where's the hidden camera?! I looked around. Nothing. I almost screamed. This is too much of a coincidence, this can't be it!! But come to think of it... she is kinda cute, though it would have been better if she was a tad friendlier. All of a sudden, "OPPA!!!" someone screamed and smacked me from behind.

"OMO OMO OMO!!! YAAA GONG MINGKKI YOU SCARED ME!!!" I breathed in and out to calm myself down. A few people shot me weird looks as they walked pass. I pulled Minzy aside.

"HAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face when you got scared, it was PRICELESS!! HAHAHA!!" I gave her a you-can't-get-any-lamer look and remembered the card on my hand and stuffed it into my pocket. However, Minzy saw it.

"Oooh, Seungri oppa what's that??" She swiftly moved to my right and tried to fish the card out of my pocket.

"How could you even have noticed that with your eyes this small?!" I yelled and Minzy smacked my arm.

"Ow!! It's just my student card! I took it out as I'll need it for registration later. Anyway, what are you doing here? Don't you have to go for dance lessons?"

Minzy rolled her eyes."Oppa, it's 8am in the morning, who comes to me for lessons at 8am in the MORNING?" Oh right... who has dance classes so early in the morning. I scratched my head. "Anyway oppa, it's a secret why I'm here, see you later!" She waved at me as she walked off, heading to the school building. Aiiish this girl, been having such a hard life since young. Can't even complete her schooling and has to teach dancing to provide for her family. Wait... did she say 8am?! I looked at my watch. YIKES I'M GONNA BE LATE!!! I ran off into the main building.

 

 

 

[A/N: Hello! How do you like my story so far? Hehe, I hope it's not too boring! Anyway, please comment below if you have anything to say about my story be it good or bad! I appreciate it very much and I want to improve in writing as well! I'm hoping to update this as often. Thank you for reading, please wait for my updates kk ^_^]