Chapter 3

Boy Meets Girl, What Next?

Seungri's POV

It was 8:13am when I finally found my classroom. Most of the students were already there. I hurried in, apologised to the teacher and sat at an empty desk. I looked around and bowed slightly to several girls looking in my direction. I was scanning around to look for familiar faces and my jaw dropped. Right there and then sat Lee Chaerin, two tables away from me, aura overflowing. This can't be happening, this is too much shock for me in a day. I don't even see myself meeting celebrities this often. Oh my god, why... why her, WHY ME. I let out a groan and some girls looked over. I gave them an I'm-fine-don't worry face, I assumed they were concerned why I was groaning. Lee Chaerin was just sitting there quietly, not even attempting to strike a conversation with anyone. 

At this point, the teacher started formal introductions.

"Annyeong hasaeyo, yeoreobun! My name is Yoo Jaesuk and I am the personal tutor of this class. You can address me as Mr Yoo, or Yoo seongsaengnim, either way works fine for me. I would like to start off with registration and then we'll carry on with other admin matters. Come to me with your student cards when I call your name." 

The sound of the class ping their bags filled the room. I took mine out and looked at Lee Chaerin. I saw her panicking a little and removing her things one by one from her backpack. I then remembered that her student card was with me. I patted my pocket and a sly grin forms on my face without me realising. I had a plan... of not intending to return her student card now. First, I wanted to take revenge for being rude to me on the bus. Second, I wanted to play a little prank on her.

Chaerin's POV

, where the hell did I place my student card. I'm so sure I had it here in my pocket earlier, where is it? I emptied the contents of my bag one by one, so as not to make it obvious that I had forgotten something. I looked around the class and everyone seems to have their student cards.

"Kim Heejin."

Ah damn it, Mr Yoo has already started with registration. Aigoo, what should I do...

Something then caught my eye. I noticed someone staring at me the whole time I was searching for my card. , was I too obvious? I turned over and HOLY MACAROONS, IT'S THE BOY FROM THE BUS! We're in the same school? Hold it, we're in the same class?! No freaking way, how is that even possible?! This was too much of a coincidence. He smiled and waved at me awkwardly but I ignored him and looked away, continuing my discreet search for my student card. , this can't be it. Don't stuff like this only happen in dramas? What is this, some kind of joke?

"Lee Seunghyun."

The guy went up to Mr Yoo and bowed slightly. "Call me Seungri, sir." So that's his name... He flashed a smile, as if reading my mind. I heard afew squeals, which startled me, coming from afew girls at the side of the classroom. I rolled my eyes, male chauvinist, I should've known. After exchanging afew sentences with Mr Yoo, he made his way back to his seat, bowing slightly to some classmates as a form of greeting on the way. He turned to me and flashed a smile. Ugh, why is this male so full of himself. But hey, he's kinda good looking though. Anyway, I shot him a look of disgust. And I don't even know why.

Seungri's POV

I smiled at her, I tried to be friendly, she just shot me a look of disgust. Sheesh, what's wrong with this girl. Maybe her dog died or something. Ahh, that must be it! Seungri, you're a genius!

"Lee Chaerin."

She coolly stood up and walked towards Mr Yoo.

"Mianhae, Mr Yoo, I don't have my student card with me right now. But I do remember my ID number, could I register with that first?"

"Chaerin-ah, you do know that it's an offence for not bringing your student card for registration right? Did you read your student handbook?"

"Neh, I'm sorry sir. It will never happen again." She said with a straight face.

"I will not tell the school since it's your first day, but you will have to clean the classroom tomorrow, arasseo?"

She nods her head. Wow, a girl that does not argue back? Hmm.

I felt a pang of guilt but it was too late now. She has to clean the classroom tomorrow. Mr Yoo continued with his introduction and some admin matters, which took about a good 40 minutes. After he was done, he continued telling us more about the school and some rules to follow. "Ah and one more thing, you guys will be classmates with each other for four years so get yourselves comfortable with each other, neh?" I saw Lee Chaerin facepalm herself. How does one even get comfortable with her. Other teachers came and go as well. I wasn't sure if it was good or bad, that the day passed so quickly but I realised that throughout the whole day, Lee Chaerin did not attempt to start a conversation with anyone, not even the person behind her. As the last teacher said the word dismiss, Lee Chaerin zoomed straight out of the classroom.

Chaerin's POV

I was counting down the last minute till class ends. This whole day has just been a waste of my time, having one introduction after another. I had completely forgotten about my missing student card and was just waiting for this Miss Kim to quickly end her class. I miss the comfort of my own bed, I miss my Rilakkumas. I can't wait to get home. I had to Skype Dara unnie too, to tell her how boring college is.

"Class dismissed, kamsa hamnida."

I threw all my belongings into my bagpack, slung it over my shoulder and headed straight out of the classroom.

What I didn't know was Seungri that sneaky guy was following behind me the whole time I was making my way home.