Fall for Me, Krystal

My Boss, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

"YOUUUUUU??!!!!" i yelled at the guy infront of me. Actually i do know him. Yes, he's my boss. Kim Jong In. . Why should him?

"You two know each other?" Jessica eonni ask me.

"Yes, he's my stupid b.."

"She's my girlfriend." 

He shut my mouth with his hand. ! What is this guy doing? Telling my sister and her brother that we're dating?! What the hell is he thinking?!

"YA!! What are you saying?!" i yelled at him.

"Chagiya, don't be shy. I know we just dated since last week. But, don't be shy too our elders. They also need to know."

"WHAT?!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Kai POV

"She is my girlfriend."

Yep. I told so, because this is the only way to make her being my girlfriend. Then, this mission completed. We have dinner together along my cousin and his girl and then they whispering each other. Look likes they're planning something.

"Uh, sorry, Kai ah, Krystal ah, but can you guys going home alone? We have another date actually. That's okay right, since you two are dating?"

"Yeah. Just go, hyung." 

I knew it. Kris hyung always have his own plan.

----- After Kris and Jessica left the restaurant -----

"YA?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SAYING THAT WE'RE DATING?! NEO MICHISEO?!" 

Oh my God, this girl, can't she once act cute or what to me? What she's doing only yelling and yelling again. Non stop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter