The Worst Day Ever!

My Boss, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

Today is my first day to work at the biggest company of Korea! Well yes, my father's company is also big in Korea, but I just don't wanna be a spoiled girl who only depends on her father's rich. I'm not that kind of girl. I want to be independent, and make my parents proud of me.

"Wah, look at our little girl, yeobo. She's already grew into a pretty young girl. I can't believe she's refuse to work in our company." My father told my mother.

"Ne, yeobo. She make me proud. She's not spoiled or anything. She's the kind of daughter that every parents always dreamed. We're so lucky yeobo. But, I wonder which lucky guy will stole her heart. Haha"

"Eomma! Stop teasing at me. I'm going now. I don't wanna be late at my first day. Wish me luck! Saranghae!~" I said then I left my house.

Yep, here I am again. I'm going to my office by feet. Well, I have a car, but I think walking is better because my office is not too far from my house. Everything is good until someone almost hit me with his car. That's his fault, because he's driving on the wrong way. But, why he doesn't appologize but yelling at me?! this guy.

"Ya! Can't you see?! What if my expensive car is broken because of you?! Are you really wanna die?!" He yelled at me.

"Hello?! You're the one who can't see! This is not your way, STUPID!" I yelled back at him

"What?! Stupid?! Who the hell do you think you are?! Do you even know who I am?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter