Soobaek «part 2»

Of roses, violets and addiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Couple: Soobaek❤

Song's inspiration:One Direction - Little Things ❤

Words count: 5,605+/-❤

Baekhyun sat on the bench, and smiled warily at the busy girl who was rearranging the flower pots on the shelf. "You need help?" He asked the brunette, sipping his morning coffee at the same time.

"Nah, it's something I am great with, but what's with your long face though?" Taeyeon crooked her brow, while wiping off her sparkling sweats along on her forehead.

"It has been three months since I have last seen her, and I am just wandering if she misses me like how I do." Baekhyun drew a breath, and ran his fingers through his hairs. "It just feel so weird, how my every little atoms are missing for her, longing to hear her voice. I don't know if you have felt that way before, but I do. Now. Right now."

"Oh." Taeyeon's face darkened, but Baekhyun was too busy ranting about a particular girl back in Seoul. Baekhyun had arrived to Busan where his grandma lived, just to keep himself away from her when he learnt from the secret fact of Kris from the latter's own secret own  diary journal: she used to be Kris's sweetest crush ever during high school.

"But don't you and her use hand phones to chat, or even Skype?" Taeyeon huffed, and tiptoed to reach the shelf for the neutralizer when she felt a similar presence behind her. "Here," Baekhyun smiled at her angelically, not noticing the extreme short distance between them that with their one wrong move, they would practically be kissing.

"But that isn't enough! I want to own her, okay, that might seem a bit obsessive but I have to practically see her every one second! And, if I don't, I would be sprawling on the bed while stuffing myself with popcorns," Baekhyun threw his hands up in the air, and ranted. He didn't notice another dejected look fell upon to Taeyeon's. Or even cared to hear another heart, other than his, was shuttering very slowly.

"Then ing go back to Seoul! And leave me alone!" Taeyeon yelled this time, looking up at the wall hoping that this would help to stop her tears from shedding. She didn't knew whether it was because her actions were too oblivious or it was that Baekhyun's was just too numb to notice that Kim Taeyeon's had a huge, major and really surprising crush on Baekhyun.

"Hey, Tae, is there something wrong?" Baekhyun stood up immediately, and approached over to Taeyeon to hand over her a tissue. She lit up immediately just to see him caring for her, all she wanted was his fullest attention on her.

"Just," Taeyeon paused, her lips curled into a small smile, "Don't talk about her in front of me okay?" Baekhyun looked at her weirdly, he couldn't understand why he wasn't able to talk to Taeyeon about her especially when Taeyeon was his new best friend other than Kris and her. Nevertheless, he gave her an 'Okay' sign, until there were buzzes coming out from Baekhyun's pants pocket.

Baaekhyun whipped out his hand phone nonchalantly until he squinted his eyes to look at the caller ID and that was exactly when he let out a fairly loud shriek─

"Oh my gosh, TaeTae, she is ing askdskdj calling me!" Baekhyun felt like there were millions of red or black or whatsoever ants crawling on his skin, and he just felt like flying over to the galaxy with a rocket out of happiness. "SOOYOUNG ING CALLS ME. WOOHOO. I WILL BUY YOU A HAMBURGER, YOUR FAVORITE ONE LATER ON!" Baekhyun yelled frantically, he headed straight to the rooftop to have one of his little privacy talk time with his biggest love─ Choi Sooyoung.

"I thought I told you not to talk to me about her in front of me," Taeyeon drew in a sharp breath, "Because you don't know how much ing hurt I am." Then, she let out a shivering breath to herself, feeling her heart wretched all over again.

***

Baekhyun panted to himself all over again, with his shaky finger, he finally tapped on the button and accepted the call.

"Hey, Baek!" Her cheery voice rang through from the speaker, energizing Byun Baekhyun's immediately. As wide as his lips could reach, Baekhyun smiled cheekily to himself and greeted back the brunette, "Hey, Soo!"

"I bet you are smiling like a fool now," She giggled from the other line, and Baekhyun could feel his own heart beating out of control, his face, which was totally not in his control, was blushing uncomfortably. Baekhyun just loved about how much Sooyoung knew so much about him, just like from A to Z, or from the head to the toe. While, for him, he didn't knew a single thing about her anything.

"I miss you," Baekhyun blurted out, and he felt like he was the world's biggest fool alive out on the planet for thinking out his thought aloud. He flushed in pink, wandering if Sooyoung thought of him as a creeper.

That was when he heard her heaved a long sigh, and her low mutter, "I miss you too, Baek. Especially you yelping like a pup." Sooyoung broke into a fist of giggles, and those sounded like heavenly music sent from the God just for Baekhyun until he realized that Kris was still in the picture.

Baekhyun retorted back, hoping he sounded like he was wounded by her, "I do not!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Oh yea, Baek, I got something to tell you! A really big one that could make you really happy okay, so guess it! And if you guess it right, you can ask me to do anything." Sooyoung sounded like she was squealing into her pillow out of her excitement.

"Hmm?" Baekhyun hummed, while tapping his chin, "You're coming to Busan to visit me?" He just wanted to , and he thought it was too impossible to happen until he heard a loud shriek from the other line.

"OMYGOSH. Just how did you guess that I am coming to Busan to see you!? Kris gives me a free ride to there, because he needs something to do in Busan for his business and blah blah. And he asked me whether I needed to go Busan for anything, and I immediately thought of my beloved bacon and of course, so I did agree to come with Kris. And the bigger surprise is," Sooyoung spoke in one second, as she blubbered her entire speech.

Sooyoung paused for awhile, hoping it would somehow built up tension in the room. Baekhyun bit his lower lip in perplexity while pacing back and forth on the rooftop with a single thought invading his little brain:

Sooyoung is coming to Busan just to visit me.

Sooyoung let out a squeal, "TODAY. PROBABLY AT THE NIGHT, WOHOO. I am going to meet you Baekhyun, today! Aren't you excited? I am excited! Wait, Mom is calling me to pack my luggage soon. Bye, see you soon, Baek!" Sooyoung giggled again, and Baekhyun could imagine a bright smile lighting up on her face.

"See you soon!" Baekhyun chuckled. He waited for awhile, then he heard a loud thump that caused his arch brows to shoot up, and a beep followed by. Baekhyun frowned, and shook his head. The loud thump was kind of bothering him, but he assumed it was just his clumsy crush, Sooyoung, crushing into one of the sofas.

With a low chuckle escaping from his slightly parted lips, Baekhyun felt his tongue rolled off the words he had secretly whispered to himself every single time Sooyoung ended the call, he could say it was his own little confession time, "I love you, Choi Sooyoung."

Feeling a small smile dancing along his lips, Baekhyun held out his phone just to only realized that the lines were still connected together so without hesitation, he ended the call with a speed of lightening. Part of him was telling him that he was so busted, and the another part was telling him that Sooyoung had mistakenly thought that she had ended the call, and threw her phone on the crouch, when she hadn't.

"Mother of Holy Bacon, what on earth have I done?!" Baekhyun groaned to himself, feeling more anxious ever just to realize that Sooyoung was coming over to Busan and lived him for awhile. And this could mean one thing: Baekhyun could find out whether Sooyoung had heard what he had uttered during his little confession time through her actions─ T O N I G H T.

***

Time passed so fast, like it was some magic because in one second, it was already eight thirty pm according the watch Baekhyun was wearing. "She told me that she is arriving in a minute, how do I look?" Baekhyun tucked his hairs gently to his left side, he puffed his cheeks out and tapped on the cold, concrete floor with his leather shoes.

"You look fine, geez, Baek. Calm the down," Taeyeon cussed under her breath, while running her palm on her face. Baekhyun could only sighed, as he paced back and forth in the living room of his grandma's house.

Baekhyun's teeth were busy chewing off every little cells in his inner cheeks, his hands were busy playing with the hem of his shirt. "I don't want to look like a loser, Tae." Baekhyun shook his head, and ran his fingers through his honey brown hairs.

And just like it was done in coordination, the door bell rang and it could be only one thing─

Choi Sooyoung had arrived.

Baekhyun inhaled a sharp breath, and checked himself back in the mirror again, he smirked slightly in satisfaction and opened the door.

Baekhyun thought his jaws were dropping on the floor or it already did, he didn't knew but one thing he knew was that he was mesmerized by the beauty who was standing in front of him. Choi Sooyoung certainly looked like an angel that had fallen down from the heaven, with that baby pink sleeveless yet fluffy dress that showed her perfect honey thighs.

"Stop drooling over me, Baekhyun." Sooyoung bellowed in her laughter, while clutching hard on her dress. "I'm not that pretty." Sooyoung wiped off her imaginary tears, and at the same time eyeing at the pink-flushed Baekhyun who was sulking.

"S-shut up," Baekhyun hissed, he poked at the sides of Sooyoung, because he knew well that Sooyoung was really sensitive.

"BAD BACON, YOU KNOW THAT MY SIDES ARE TICKLISH. STOP IT!" Sooyoung squealed, while squirming around just to avoid Baekhyun's almighty finger. The latter just smirked in victory, and decided not to give in. He was absorbed too much in the game to realize that he was back-hugging the giggling brunette or there was a green and uncomfortable Taeyeon looking at them from the corner.

"Ahem." One simple cough was enough to bring both Baekhyun's and Sooyoung's senses that there was another soul inside the same house. And probably watching them with unease.

There was this awkward silence filled in the living room, with different pairs of eyes looking at each other warily, or the tension that was slowly thickening itself with Taeyeon's each death glares towards Sooyoung.

Sooyoung decided to be the first one to break off the tense plus the silence in the room by nudging at Baekhyun's rib-cage. "Baek, who is she?"

"O-oh?" Baekhyun stuttered, looking lost as ever. "Oh! She is Taeyeon, Soo. Taeyeon, this is Sooyoung." Baekhyun smiled cheekily, and looped his arm across Sooyoung's shoulder nonchalantly.

"I know, Baekhyun." Taeyeon rolled her eyes, she crossed her arms and huffed, "Baekhyun just talks too much about you. And I am kind of getting irritated by it." Taeyeon waved her hands frantically, while making a face out of disgust.

"Is that true, Baek? About you talking about me?" Sooyoung giggled, she tucked in her strand of hairs behind the back of her ear shyly.

Just when Baekhyun was about to stutter his answer Taeyeon jumped in and answered for him instead, "All the times! He is like a noisy mom, if you get what I mean." Taeyeon sent a wink towards Sooyoung, and it didn't even take one second for the latter to burst out into boisterous laughter.

"Oh yea, you are sleeping with me. Is it fine with you? Or what?" Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders at the other girl.

"I'm sorry but I think I will be sleeping with Baekhyun." Sooyoung giggled, she placed her hand over to muffle out, hoping she wasn't too loud with her extreme excited bubbles of giggles.

"SAY WHAT?" Baekhyun exclaimed, while gasping. C-choi Sooyoung w-was going to sleep with him together in a room?! But what if Baekhyun snored, or even yelped in his sleep? He was just going to embarrass himself in front of the girl that he loved.

 "Okay?" Taeyeon crooked her brows, her lips tugged into a small smirk slowly. She titled her neck,  as she teased, "Just make sure you two don't stay up for such a long time, because I don't want to hear any news from you guys that there will be twins or triplets arriving in this house."

"TAEYEON!" Both Baekhyun and Sooyoung yelled in unison, both blushing red in embarrassment. They would definitely be lying if they said any kind of scenes flashed across their minds one point of moment.

Taeyeon just scoffed, and chuckled softly under her breath. With a wave of her hand, Taeyeon exited the house. And before she even knew it, she was breaking in tears.

Tears of her heart breaking, tears of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter