3- Final

It's You that I truly Love

It's been a week since I saw Tao. Since then, I try to focus on my studies.

Which I can't....

I still thinks about Tao actually. I wonder how he was, is he eating or not, or is he go back together with Yi Lin or not...... There's a lot..

"Yoori~" I looks at Hana, Serri and Naeun whose are my class mates.

"Ohh~ it's already the time?"

"Yeah~ But are you okay? You seems out just now.." Naeun said.

"Nothing." I said and smiles. "Let's go...." I quickly packs my things and walks together out to the university.

"Hey, who's that guy over there?" Serri asks while pointing at somewhere.

"He's hot!" Hana and Naeun said. I looks at where she's pointing to. My eyes widened as seeing Tao was the one they talking about, who was leaning against his car. There are also bunch of girl groups who also admire his looking right now. Realizing he's been watching, he lift his head and smiles as soon as he sees me.

"Do you know him, Yoori?" Hana asks.

Then, Tao was walking towards us before he stops in front of me.

"I've waiting for you too long here. Come on!" He grabs my wrist and pull me to his car.

"O-oppa, wait!" He stops and looking at me.

"What is it?"

"Where's your girlfriend? I thought you with her..."I said. He looks confuse for a while before smiles.

"Why I should with her when my girlfriend was studying here?" I blinks my eyes for couple times.

"Who?"

"You~" 

"Ehh~!!???" I was shock. Is he serious?

"Aishh, just come inside the car and we will discuss about this." He said before open the car door and push me to go inside.

In the car, we both just been quiet. It's awkward for me, after what he just saying earlier.

"How have you been?" He asks. I looks at him.

"'I'm fine. How about you??" I asked.

"Not good.." He answer.

"Why?"

"You didn't come to see me again. Why you didn't tell me about that was your last day?"

"I was going to, if your girlfriend was not appear that time.." I said.

"Ex- girlfriend." I looks at him. I was going to asks again when his car stops beside the street. Then, he turns his body and facing me.

"I miss you.." He said. "Since you leave me, my life turns into a mess. Why?" He asks. I was looking down, when he puts his two fingers on my chin and lift my head up to looks at him. "Look at me, babe and answer me." 

"I..... I love you." Silent. "I was going to tell you that but when seeing you being kiss by your ex, it's hurt me a lot. That makes me thinking that you still have feelings with her and she is pretty tha--" I was unable to talking as his puts his lips on mine. I was shocks.

Then, He broke the kiss. "It's you that I truly love, Yoori. Yi Lin just my past story and you are my future." He said and smiles.Seeing this, it makes me smiles too.

 

"I love you, Huang Zi Tao~" I says to him again.

 

 

 

 

********************THE END*******************

 

 

Me: Gahh~ finally... *looking at Tao* Oppa? Why are you looking at my laptop so deeply?

Tao: I can't believe that my story was longer than D.O

Me: It's because I don't want this to look like some... shotgun? 

Tao: It's great anyway...

Chen: *suddenly appear* Done?

Me: Chen oppa? what are yo--?

others EXO members: YO!!!!!!

Me: Kya, my room is full right now!

D.O: *reads* Kya! Why his story is longer than me?

Tao: it's her story, up to him, maaa!!!!

D.O: I'm your favourite member right? Doing another about me..

Me:-_-

Suho: Me too..

Chen... Yeah, me as well...

Me: chen oppa~ you already have a sequel..

Chanyeol: How about mine? Sequel..

Exo members: *mouth fighting*

Me: *in mental breakdown* Okay, thanks for all of you reading all of EXO FANFICS.. i really appreciate about it and next time, there will some kinda surprised for you... ^^ 

D.O:Kya! my stories!!

Suho: %^&T&UG&

EXO Members: *still quarrel*

Me:anyways, have a great day everyone... Bye!!!!

Luhan: Atleast my story was much longer than Tao....

Me: *nods*

Tao: Kya!!

Me: SHUT UP OR I NEVER DO YOUR FANFICS ANYMORE!!!

*quiet*

Me: Good~ now say good bye to our readers out there...

EXO members: Thanks for reading our fanfics... see you next time!!! We are ONE! EXO imnida. *Waves*

Me: *waves* Bye!!!!!!!!