1

It's You that I truly Love

I take a deep breath in front of one of the bedroom's door in this mansion. I sigh. If it's not because for my research and Mr. and Mrs. Huang, I won't doing this actually. It's because I'm afraid that their son will becomes agressive as soon as he saw me.

 

Flashback:

"What?" I was shocked as my lecturer asking me to help one of his friend to cure his son.

"Yes. It's Huang's family and luckily they understand Korean. So, it shouldn't be a problem." He said.

"But, why me?" I asked.

"You are one of my potential student and it's good as for your research too." He said. "Don't worry, that boy will not doing anything to you. I know him.."

I sighed. "What's his name and his symptom?" I asked.

"His name is Huang Zitao, 21 years old. He is suffering from deep depresion because of his girlfriend...."

"Girlfriend?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes. You see. They have been together for two years and he loves her so much. However, that girl asked for a break up because she wants to persuade her dream to be a musical actress. Since then, he never go out from his room either talking with his parents like he used to be anymore." I just nodded. Seems it's a serious depression though. "Ohh~ they also give you about two month to cure him. If you able to make it, they will give a huge payment to you."

My eyes widened. From hearing it, I can sense that Huang was rich enough. "How it can be huge?" I asked, to confirm it.

"Around three hundred thousand won, if I not mistaken."

"That's a lot!!!"

"Yup..." Then, he looks at me again. "You want it?"

I was thinking. Three hundred thousand won.... It's a huge amount. I can buy some books and also pay for the fees in university.

"I guess, I have to try it first.." I said.

 

End of flashback:

 

"Huh?" I sigh again, feeling that this is a wrong desicion.

"Miss Yoori~" I turn my head, seeing Mrs. Huang was looking at me. "Are you okay?"

"Ahh, I'm fine. Don't worry."

"Well, sorry for keep you waiting. Let me open the door." She said then unlocked the door. "He always locked his room, so we have to make a spare key because we afraid he'll doing something uneccessary." I just nods.

As she open the door, it was dark, only the gloom light was open, but it's still looks dark. However, I manage to see a figure who lying on the bed, cover with thick blanket.

"Tao ya~" Mrs. Huang go to the bed and shook that figure lightly. "Tao ya~"

"Go~" A husky voice can be heard. She looks at me while giving a bitter smile. I just reply the smile.

"Tao ya~ There's someone who want to see you..." She said.

"I told you, I don't want to see anyone~ Just leave me alone!" He shout. So rude.... Guess I have to do something...

"Tao sshi, you should treat your mom like that. She's the one who give birth to you, so don't be rude to her." I said, with strict voice. Then, I heard a chuckle. It's from him. Then, he wakes up, revealing his face. I was stunned for a while. 

Messy light brown hair, the eyes like a panda, and those pink lips, i admit it, he's handsome. But, I quickly throw it away and smile at him.

"Hi, Tao. My name is Song Yoori from Seoul University. I'm studying about psycology stuff, age 20. Nice to meet you." No respond. He just looks at me with no smile appears on his face. Then, he lying downon his bed again. 

"Well, I'll leave you two in this room, okay?" Mrs. Huang said.

"Okay. Have a nice day, Mrs. Huang." I said, bowing at her as she going out from the room. I look at him again.

 

Awkward..........

 

 

"So, Tao sshi? What do you like?"

no respond.

"Your favorite color?"

no respond.

"Tao sshi~" I sing his name.

Still no respond. I starts to fed up.

"Ya, Huang Zi Tao!!!!!!!!!!!" I said, grabbing his pillow and smack his body with it.

"Aishhhhh!!!! Stop bothering me!" He said as he trying to avoid the smack.

"I will if you didn't respond anything I asks." I said as my hands keep smacking him with pillow. Then, he wakes up and grabs my waist and lift me up like he was holding a sack of rice.

"Kya! Put me down, Mr. Panda!" I said whle trying to release his grip, but he hold me tighter. Then, he walks to the door open it and put me on the floor.

"You enter this room again, YOU'RE DEAD!" He said and slamming the door hard. I stand up and trying to open the door, but he locks it from inside.

"Kya, Tao sshi~ open this door now!!!" I shouts.

"What happen? Ms. Yoori?" Mrs. Huang asks as soon as she heard this chaos.

"Nothing, Mrs. Huang. Leave it to me." I said.

"Ohhh.." She said while looking at the door before leaving me behind. I knock the door again.

"Tao sshi.."

"GO!" He shouts.

"I won't go unless you open this door~"

"I won't open it." I sigh. He's really stubborn huh? I really need to think something for this...

"You really don't want to open this door, aren't you??"  Silent. "Very well, then.. I will just telling you the story from here then." I said and leaning my back against the wall. "I lost my dad since I was ten years old because of sickness. That time, I was like you too, refuse to talks with anyone, along with my mom and also don't want to go school." I smile when I think of it. "However, one day, I saw my mom trying hard to get some errand for me so that she can see me graduate and have nice job. When she done that, it make me realize that, there's no use to be sad for those who leaving us behind." I said. "So, I starts to study hard and here I was, being a senior student. After spring next year, I will graduate an work in the hospital, helping sick people whenever I can.."

Then, I heard the door been open. I look at it, seeing Tao was looking at me. Then, I smile and stands in front of him.

"So, you should do the same, Instead doing some childish thing becauseof your ex leaving you to persuade her dream. At least, she leaving you for good, not for guy." I said. Then I pull out my hand, wanting to shakes his hand. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Song Yoori. Nice to meet you. Hope we can be friend." I said and smile.

Seeing me smile, making Tao smirk. Then, he grab my hand slowly.

"I'm Huang Zi Tao....."

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, did I just said it's a  oneshot???? Right, if I do, forget it because it will be a two @ three shots maybe?? well, can't promise.... ^^

Anyways,enjoy~~~~