2

It's You that I truly Love

Then, it's begin. At first, Tao seems timid with me, but as the days passed, he becomes more comfortable with me. Now, we are friends and his parents didn't mind about me going to their mansion everyday. Now, Tao becomes more like his usual before and already want to talks with both of his parents. Both of them was really happy seeing the change of his son now.

 

However, he didn't know that I starts to fall in love with him. As I already knows a lot about him now, it makes my feelings grew deeper to him. But, I didn't dare as I remember about the two month 'contract'. But, I just enjoy this as it will become my memories someday.

"Yoori~" My thought just went away as I heard Tao is calling me. I looks at him.

"Ahh, Tao oppa. What is it?" Yup, since he's older than me, I just call him oppa. That will makes me more comfortable calling him.

"I..." He seems hesitate for a while.

"Just tell me, oppa." I said while smiling at him.

"I... I want to go out..." Did I just hear it right?

"You what?"

"I want to go out. It's been a long time since I never going somewhere, but I'm still scared. So, can we going out together?" I laughs.

"Of course we can!" I said cheerfully. His face turns bright.

"Okay, let me change first!" He said and quickly go to his closet room (you know, the tiny room where they put their clothes or something). I go out from his room and went to Mr. and Mrs Huang who sits at the outside.

"Ajusshi,ajumma~ Tao oppa wants to go out." I said to them.

"Jinjja? Aigoo~ I was really happy to hear that. " Mrs. Huang said.

"Thanks, Yoori. For coming to his life. He really looks happy right now.." Mr. Huang said.

"Anni, it's my duty for doing that." I smiles.

"Today is your last day right?" I look at Mr. Huang.

"Yeah~" I said slowly. It is the last day for me to be here.

"Well, we don't mind if you stays here, anyway..."

"Ahh, that's fine, ajusshi. It's a contract and I have to deal with it until now." I said. It's hurt when thinking about leaving Tao soon. 

"If that's you want. We will not forcing you though. Is Tao know yet?" I just shook my head. "That's fine. About the payment.."

"Ahh~ about that.... I didn't need that money anymore." I said to them. "Instead of giving to me, better you give to the orphan home who need it more."

"Aigoo, this girl..." 

"Yoori~" I turns my head and looks at Tao who is already to go out. "Dad, can I borrow your car?"

"Sure, my son. It's at the cabinet near the front door." Mr. Huang said.

"We will go now. Ajusshi, Ajumma. Have a great day~" I said and bows to them, followed by Tao too.

It was fun going out right now. We go many places and of course one of it was shopping mall.

"It's Gucci!!!" He said, pointing a Gucci shop.

"Oppa, you don't have anything else to see right?" I said while glaring at him.

"Come on, pleaseeeeee!!!" He making aegyo?? O.H M.Y G.A.W.D.... it's the first time I sees him like this.

"O-Oh... okay okay, fine! Let's go!" I can't stand to see it anymore. He just jumping like a kid and quickly go to that shop. I just shook my head. I wonder why I love him~

 

 

As we went out for four hours,finally we arrived at his home again. I was going to tell him about my last day and also about my feelings to him.

"Tao oppa~" I calls him as we walking to the front door. "There's something I want to tell you." I stop and looks at him.

"Sure, what is it?" He said.I take a deep breathe.

"I..."

"Tao!!" We both looks at the front door, seeing a pretty girl was looking at us. Who is she, i asked myself.

"Yi Lin?" I heard Tao said. Yi Lin?His ex?

Then, that girl, named Yi Lin suddenly run and hugs him. "I miss you,oppa~!!!" She said and without hesitate, she kiss him. In front of me....

It hurt me so much, especially Tao's hand automatically grab her waist. Slowly, I turns around and quickly go away from them.

"Yoori!!!" I can heard Tao is calling me but I don't want to look back.

 

Since then, I never saw him again.....

 

 

Stop! I know what you thought about, this is not the ending yet. The last chappie will be up next!!!

And sorry for the grammar mistakes or something...  huhuhu..

anyway, feel free to subs, comment or upvote ne~~~~? thanks... ^^