Second

Point Of View
 
He was out of breath now. 
 
He had lost to the current winner, Lay, who had dethroned Kai at the last minute in a death match. Of course, now they were duking it out violently in the middle of the room, both trying to unnerve the other. Kris wisely decided it was time for him to bow out. He stretched, his breath slowly returning to normal, even as a yawn opened his mouth wide. Maybe it was bed time. It had been a long day. 
 
He eased himself up off the couch upon which he had collapsed, cracking his back, pretty sure he could make a clean getaway while the others were busy.
 
Walking around the couch and through the living room, hearing the loud noises retreating was, in a way, sad. But he could no longer stay awake, his eyelids drooping the more he walked. 
 
"Hey." 
 
It was a low whisper, and Kris slowly turned back, a curve to the corner of his mouth, knowing who it was. 
 
"Where are you going?" It was a soft low voice, and Kris didn't know how he could still sound so pure and innocent.
 
"To bed. I can no longer stay awake." 
 
The red-haired boy lifted off the wall he'd leaned against, the soft pads of his feet making almost no sound. His wushu training never seemed to leave him. 
 
Kris smiled. "And yes, you may come with if you wish." He broke into a wider grin as he watched Tao open his mouth just to close it again with a wry smile. 
 
"Thank you." His hand drew itself along Kris's spine, and Kris still couldn't help the shiver that fluttered his eyes. Something about this boy could just turn
him into mush...
 
His stomach clenched in on itself when Tao leaned up, pulling his shoulder down and kissing the underside of his ear. "I hope you're not too tired." 
 
Kris bit his lip, his eyes rolling in his head, pretending for the moment that he wasn't going to give in. Tao's eyes knew better as they darkened, knowing that yet again he was going to get his way. 
 
"I'll need to shower first." Kris nodded down to his sweaty clothes and Tao scoffed softly, shaking his head and tried to pull him to the room.
 
"Why would you take two showers?" The way Tao pulled his lip in, the white teeth pulling in the soft skin and reddening it, made Kris' mind start to doubt itself. He pulled away just barely, Tao tilting his head and lowering his lids to stare at him.
 
"I need a shower... who knows? In a little bit maybe you can join me." Kris smirked at Tao's encouraged look, his nod and his brief, intense stare…that dark gaze did everything to him. Kris shook his head, tearing himself away before he changed his mind, keeping his eyes on the bathroom door. He heard Tao's retreating footsteps, and knew he would have to pay for making the impatient wait. The thought caused him to quicken his steps and almost made him miss the brand new development. 
 
But the low moan caught his attention.
 
His already-high eyebrow arched up, and he paused, backtracking to see exactly what was going on. After all, he had to look after everyone...right?
 
He stopped at a partially open door, having passed it without a thought before, and peered in, his head titled slightly. 
 
And boy, was his curiosity rewarded...
 
He had him cornered.
 
There was nowhere for the poor boy to run, and even though the other boy wasn't doing much, he already looked like he couldn't. His back was arched up, the lips on his neck causing his mouth to fall open, and the hand sliding up his shirt made him swallow. He was panting harder than he had during any of the dances, his eyes closed tightly when his ear lobe was tugged by teeth lightly. He pushed a hand out, almost looking like he was going to push away before the hand s its way down, lightly along the bulge in his pajama bottoms. The pushing hand curled tightly in the soft shirt material, his legs falling slightly open. Another hand s its way into the strands of his hair and pulled his head back.
 
"Do you want me to kiss you?" It was a low, deep-throated voice, sending a thrill down the ever-voyeur's spine. Kris wasn't the direct recipient of the stare that resulted, but it still had him shifting himself from the growing interest. 
 
Xiumin was powerless to it. He blushed, he ducked his head, he looked away, he swallowed, but he nodded.
 
"P-Please..." 
 
Luhan smiled, the corner of his lip pulling up in a mixture of pleasure, self-satisfaction, and assurance. He leaned down, gently pressing his lips to the trembling boy’s, still sliding his hand up his shirt. His tongue snuck out, dragging slowly cross the reddened boy's lips, opening his mouth just enough for him to slip it inside. Now Kris couldn't see exactly what his technique was, but Xiumin seemed to love it. He went boneless in his arms and leaned against the wall, limp, and barely held onto himself when Luhan pushed closer. 
 
Kris started when hands slid around him, sliding up his own shirt and crossing up to his chest. A pair of lips made their way to his throat, tilting his head to the side as a familiar smell flooded his senses. He couldn't help the small, gasping moan from his mouth, and Luhan looked up, a little startled, but still devouring the boy. Who still remained oblivious, and Luhan's eyes met Kris' over his head. Kris couldn't help but smile, letting him know he didn't mind, when Tao bit down, dropping his mouth open again.
 
Luhan and Tao smirked at the same time. Kris felt it on his neck and he could barely hold the moan back. There was just something about the dangerous, adventurous side of Tao that he just loved. Luhan tilted Xiumin's head back more, biting hard on his neck, sure to cause a noticeable bruise there, just as
 
Tao took his lead. The word “s” filtered through Kris’s mind before his own growing was cupped, as Luhan did the same to his toy. He groaned right along with Xiumin, his face flushing when he realized it was the same, lustful pitch. 
 
Luhan pulled Xiumin up, touching him up, down, nails, lingering, driving the Bazoi crazy. Tao followed suit, grabbing him and pulling him back, out of the view, right before he would have been seen. The last thing he heard before being yanked down the hallway-
 
"Come on...you should...sleep with me tonight." 
 
Tao still had his hands everywhere, the sound of a door closing a distant thought in Kris' head. Instead, he was entirely focused on the way Tao was pulling off his shirt, ing his pants and yanking them down. 
 
The look on his face offered no refusal and Kris smiled, pushing the aggressive boy back onto the bed. Like he was going to refuse.
 
He could always shower later.