Luhan[Ending]

Living with 12 dorks

Luhan's Ending.


" ___-ah! Someone mailed you, I left the mail on your table~ " Chanyeol called out.

" Ah ~ Okayy ~ " You replied, skipping over to your room to check the mail.

When you opened it..

" __-ah.. The first time I saw you, carried by Kris , through the door. I remember every detail, down to the clothes you wore. You were such a vision, like nothing I've seen before.. Looking back now, I can say for sure.. It was the best day of my life. Now I want to ask you, if I write a story, will you live it with me? Fill it up with memories of us, still to come. Will you assist me in writing a love story about us? If you would, meet me at my favorite spot that I told you about at 12 sharp. If you don't... Then I'll know the answer. ~L "

You smiled to yourself, feeling your face burning up.

" AH! " You stared at your wall clock.

- 11.55 PM. -

" 5 MINUTES?!! OH MY GOD HOW AM I GONNA MAKE IT IN TIME. NO TIME TO GET READY ANY MORE! " You panicked and ran out of the dorm to the nearest soccer field.

You ran the whole way and when you reached, Luhan was no where to be seen.

You looked down at your watch.

-12:03-

" Was I too late..? " Tears welled up in your eyes.

" ___-ah! Why are you crying? " You heard a familar voice.

" Lulu? " You asked, looking up , tears still filled up in your eyes.

" You came. " He said, hugging you in his soccer uniform.

" .. Heh.. you're sweaty.. " You joked, playfully poking him.

" Can I take it as you accepted me? " Luhan asked, looking into your eyes.

" ... What do you think? " You smirked back at him, looking into his eyes.

He raised one of his eyebrows and then pulled you in for a kiss.


For the small paragraph that Lulu wrote, I combined two songs and took some parts so ... yeah ;-;

I hope you liked this ending <3 c;

Sehun's next. ^^