The tattooist

If it's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I walk into the shop and an annoying sound come out from the motion sensor door when it senses my existence.

''Welcome~let's tainted your body with art~'

So far there aren’t any people who enter this shop will be complaining about this sound from the motion sensor door since they come to the shop for one reason and that’s tainted tattoo.As for a person like me,a young master of an upper class family, would never been expected will be entering this kind of shop.I’m living as the Ahn family young master where as with chauffer who drive me to anywhere,butler who serve me at home,tenths of maids and butler who serve me,my bed room is almost can fit in two vehicles in and having a room for wardrobe and living in a luxurious villa. Out of all these,I’m still an ordinary person who will sometime wish to take a subway to school or somewhere instead of being drive along by the chauffer and couldn’t go anywhere freely,always have to go where had my appa had order the chauffer to drive me to.

Today,is no exception,I try to escape away from the chauffer who is waiting for me outside the café just now.Without my parents’ comprehend,I escape from the chauffer and take the subway to here.I will be walk home after this,it’s just a miles away from our villa.It’s just a few months ago when I started to do this kind of thing.I had been showing rebel over the chauffer recently,not wanting him to drive me home just right after the class.I want to go somewhere by myself and not being control everyday where should I go after class.A few months ago,it’s my first time of taking the subway and also had been through something unforgettable and also how I start to come over here to seek for my friend who is one of the ownership of this shop.Now,it’s been like a routine for me to pay a visit to this shop everytime I done my class.

 

It’s just all happen a few months ago that I was trapped by a bunch of street bullies,rascals when I first take a walk to the subway station.It’s unforgettable because that day I almost lost my ity to those rascals. It isn’t gangsters,it’s just some rascal,useless street bullies.The incident it’s like just happen a few days ago,in a blink of eyes I have no longer meeting those rascals whenever I take the subway.Perhaps,they had got frightened out and never will be returning to bother me.

 

 The footsteps just getting closer and closer,it’s sounded even louder now when I speed up my pace.As I walk out from the university until here,they had been following me.I don’t know who they are and how many they are because I don’t dare to turn around.If they notice me they might captured me.I should just speed up and run back to somewhere with crowded,it will be safer in the crowded than being all alone.I should have just straightly go to my chauffer and not escaping from him.I shouldn’t be stone head,insisting of taking the subway home just to experience how ordinary people life was like.I’m sick of fetch by our home chauffer,I want to try another new thing,experience it.However,now I think I’m regretting of escaping from Mr.Kim sight just now in front of the gate of the university. Perhaps,this is the wrong decision I make just because of my childishness to experience the ride of subway like ordinary people.

The footsteps is coming closer as well when I speed up,”Hey,dude!”a hand tap on my shoulder,I got caught.It’s useless even I speed up,I still got caught.There’re 6 of them who looks all like rascals.”Who are you people?”they dragged me to the alley with a hand knife pointing at me,forcing me to walk there.I couldn’t fight back because there’re 6 of them and I got point by a knife.I don’t want to die yet,it isn’t time yet.

“Ouch!”I’m being fling to the broken and dirty couch that people thrown to the alley.The 6 guys approach to me,I move backwards as one of them pointing at me with a hand knife.If only there aren’t that much of them and with a hand knife,I would have just escape from them.”What do you guys want?”the keep approach and keep move backwards until I have no where to go,my back hit against the wall.My hand roaming around the ground,trying to find if there’s anything that at least I can use to scare them and escape from them.”If you want money,here have it all,”I handed out all the money that I have.They took it.I thought it’s just slightly a robbery but these guys want more.

“You look beautiful,”one of them who with a knife lift my chin up with the knife and the tip point on me,it’s will just directly scratch me if I move a bit.My body start to trembled and thought what are they going to do for me?

“Your skin…”one of them place his hand on my face and caressing me,”…it’s so smooth as well like a girl,”don’t tell me they are going to….to… me?This is bad.The alley is too dark and no one would ever notice me.How could I escape from here?Someone please,please help me out from here.

“Aww…he is making me arouse just by scare and tremble like that and more like a girl now.Maybe I should start it first,”another rascal approach to me and laid his hand on me while others just waiting for their turn.For a time like this,God please save me.I don’t want –

“Hey…..Stop it!”a voice of god(?)I open my eyes and saw a shadow that walking towards.Is it someone who is going to save me?A guy with wifebeater and his body is all tainted with tattoos.His narrow eyes look fierce and wild.His appearance like a eagerly head of some powerful triad,his aura is so strong and fierce.

“Hey..h…who..who…a…re…y…ou..?”one of the rascal start to stuttering with his words when meet the tattoo guy who look like some head of a triad.Not might,he must be one of the triad because by his appearance had told so.The 6 rascals back off when the guy approach slowly.”We…we will let go of you this time,”without even saying anything yet by the guy,the 6 rascals quickly run off when he approach to them with furious.

My heart isn’t thumping hard and get frighten like just now.I thought it will be a day I losing my now and probably will ruin my family reputation if they found out and the reporter will start writing some nonsense and untrue story about it.Luckily,a head of a triad save me,wait,a triad(?) this will be more troublesome than being by those rascals if this going up to the newspapers.This will get involved to my family’s business.

“Thank you for saving me and I have to go now,”I couldn’t stay longer,I should leave by now before someone find out that I’m hanging out with a triad guy.

“Hey,”he grabbed on my wrist,I should had run away faster,why am I so slow?Should I turn around and meet my eyes with that guy or not?If I didn’t turn around,what if he order some of his ‘brother’s and distracted me.This is such a problematic day,I was just wanting to experience of taking a subway but then what had happen is that I almost got and now get involve with a guy with tattoo who probably be the boss of a powerful triad.

“You look in fright and unstable.Let’s go to my shop to have a cup of tea,”he said while still holding on my wrist,I couldn’t escape.Shop?What shop?A covered up shop to hide their true identity like those I seen in a drama and movie?I have no choice but to follow him to his shop under this circumstances because he look so furious and have a strong aura,I can’t resist him because if I did my life will be distracted by bad guys in the future.We walks to a subway and take a subway.

 

Put aside of the fear of this triad guy,I think I experienced it now how is it to take a subway.It’s all crowded with people and we couldn’t find a seat so we just stand with holding on the holder.This is something fresh and new I ever experience.Ever since I was born to this world,I had never ride on any public transportation except being drive along by the chauffer.There’s a screen and someone speaking for the place where we had reach and pass by.I had seen this in some drama before but never get experience it.My life is just like a bird who being locked up in a cage.I’m more pathetic than those bumpkin from countryside,at least they had ride some public transportation before and me,I never did until today in my life,this is the first time I riding on some public transportation.

 

~we are now in Hongdae~

 

Hongdae?Wait,isn’t it-

 

“Let’s go,we reach our destination,”the looking fierce guy just now who had just save me drag me out from the subway and heading to his shop.

His shop is just open right miles away from my house?I was just living at the area with ten thousand hectar of land villa.Maybe it’s because I always drive by chauffer,so I never did notice it’s actually a row of building with shops here. Out of being a young master living in luxurious villa,I think I’m not different with those countryside bumpkin whose like a frog living under the well,I never did see this world properly.Even I have been living in this area from the day I was born until now,I didn’t know there’re shops here either.What is the use of being a son of upper class family when you never did yet seen the world properly.If I didn’t escape from Mr.Kim,the chauffer today,I migh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter