Halloween Special…(written during Halloween day)

If it's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Within  10 years ago during the day of once a year only Halloween Day.

It’s every year once a day celebration today.Also the day I hate the most when all the ghost and all the spirit from the spiritual world will come out to the street and playing trick or treat with the neighbourhood.I don’t like it at al.Every year during this day,I will just hide under my blanket,sleeping with the lights on and asking for accompany when going to toilet in the midnight.I hate it when there’re people imitating as ghost and some creepy stuff on the street while try to scare people and ask for candies.I like sweets but I just felt I rather not have it just for today because people around the neighbourhood this time are all so creepy and scary.

“ChangHyun,ChangHyun,where are you?”I heard someone is searching for me.I don’t want to come out from my room,I just want to stay under my blanket with my doggy YongYongie(actually it’s a penguin which ChangHyun assuming it as doggy).Yonyongie will be here for me,I won’t be anymore scare if YongYongie with me.

“ChangHyun-ah,are you there?”the voice,it’s JongHyun,I don’t want to see anyone right now,I want stay peace and safe under my blanket and never step out from my room.

“No!I’m not here!”

“What?But I notice you trembling hard under the blanket right now,”JongHyun had found me.”Come one,don’t be scared cat,let’s go to hunt for candies.You like candies ,right?Let’s go,”he pull over my blanket but I resist with hugging my YongYongie.

“No!I don’t want!I want to stay with YongYongie here,”I afraid to open mye yes as well to notice something I don’t want to see,”Not tonight for candies.I won’t mind about the candies tonight,”I resist hard from stepping out from my room neither nor my bed.

“Why you close your eyes?”JongHyun notice I shutting my eyes tightly.

“I don’t want to see any creepy stuff,”I even resisit from open my eyes in case JongHyun will appear with a creepy and scary costume.

“Tsk,”JongHyun grip my wrist,forcing me to get rid of holding YongYongie,”Come on,open your eyes and let’s go out for fun!”he struggling.

“No.no.no,”I still don’t want to.He is younger than me but his strength is no joke,he struggled hard to force me open my eyes and get rid of YongYongie.

“See!”he big strength had finally force me to open my eyes and get rid of holding on YongYongie,”I’m not  in any scary costume at all this year.”I scanned him and notice he isn’t in vampire,wolf,nore ghost costumes.It’s just gray color set outfit.

“What is this?”I don’t even figure out what’s his costume is.

“What?”he looks serious and a little furious with his frowned,”You can’t figure it out?”I shook my head,not a single thing cross my mind about his outfit.

“I’m trying to be an alien,”I laugh out loud when he said alien.

“Alien?What kind of alien is it with this stupid outfit?”I couldn’t help but to laugh at it,it’s just a set of gray color outfit that’s stick with skin like some spiderman outfit but spider man is much cooler with spider web stripe on but this one just one plain gray color.

“STUPID?”he yell out loud.I nodded while chuckled.”Alright then,I will go change something like vampire,mummy or wolf then,”he is irritating by my word and turn away to exchange his costumes to something scary.

“NO!Don’t!”I stop him,those outfit is too scary,I can’t handle those.

“Then,is it stupid to be alien now?”he ask again.

“No,I’m sorry to say that alien outfit is stupid,”I apologized,JongHyun doesn’t like anyone to sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter