Nothing Lasts Forever

I Wanna Love You

 

Chapter 8: Nothing Lasts Forever

 

So it was all over the school. An ice princess found his prince. Everything was perfect, until..

 

Yesung was checking his twitter account. His ex girlfriend, Casey, was online as well. They broke up because she thought she was no longer in love with Yesung. But the truth is, she wanted to be single to flirt with someone else.

 

@CaseyJung: I'm y, free and SINGLE. Break ups? Been there, done that.

 

Yesung: Eh? She's single.. again?

 

@shfly3424: What happened?

@CaseyJung: Ah.. Yesung. Lets chat. DM me.

 

So they began sending direct messages to each other.

 

@shfly3424: So, what happened?

@CaseyJung: We broke up. But I'm fine. And we're better off as friends.

@shfly3424: Huh? What EXACTLY happened?

@CaseyJung: We decided to end our relationship. Because of..

@shfly3424: Let me guess. You wanted to be single again?

@CaseyJung: Yeah.. *sighs* And.. Uhm..

@shfly3424: Tell me already! It's not like we're talking in public you know.

@CaseyJung: I'm still in love with you, Yesung. Got that? But you're taken already.

 

Uh-oh. Casey is in love with him.. Making Yesung shocked and his heart beat fast.

 

@shfly3424: What are you saying? And.. why did you wanted to break up when you're still in love with me?

@CaseyJung: I made a mistake. I thought I was in love with my ex who broke up with me, but no.

@shfly3424: Then who's that ex you are referring to?

 

Who is that ex?