Truth

I Wanna Love You

Chapter 12: Truth

 

Casey was not there, but Eunhyuk was.

 

Yesung: Eunhyuk, what are you doing here?

Eunhyuk: Hyung.. I was about to ask you the same thing. And.. about you and ice princess.. so.. _____.. was your girlfriend all along..

Yesung: We broke up.

Eunhyuk: I know.

Yesung: And how?

 

Flashback:

 

Eunhyuk was eavesdropping the whole time when he saw Casey.

 

Casey: At last. Yesung and that ice princess broke up already. *evil laugh*

 

Then Eunhyuk appeared all of the sudden, taking the phone away from her.

 

Casey: *shocked* Eunhyuk?! What are you doing here?!

Eunhyuk: Yesung and _____? What do you know about them?!

Casey: Didn't you know? That news circulated throughout the campus. They are dating. Oh, DATED.

Eunhyuk: Hyung... didn't tell me about this. What were you doing? Don't tell me you're the reason why they broke up?!

Casey:*smirks* Of course I am. I don't want seeing Yesung happy without me.

Eunhyuk: Pabo! So.. you're jealous because he's happy with someone else? You were the one fooling around back then.

Casey: As if you didn't do the same thing! You broke up with me too!

Eunhyuk: You... since when did we dated?! We just had a fling!

Casey: YOU AND YESUNG SHOULD STAY TOGETHER! No wonder you're cousins!

Eunhyuk: OF COURSE! NO WONDER HE IS HAPPIER WITH ICE PRINCESS!

 

Casey got mad and walked out. She didn't even bothered meeting with Yesung.

 

End of Flashback.

 

Eunhyuk: Hyung, the news is everywhere. Even the elementary students knew about you and _____. Why did you two broke up?

Yesung: I'll tell you later.

Eunhyuk: Tell me. Did you break up with her because of Casey?

Yesung: *shrugs* Uhm..

Eunhyuk: Silence means yes. I can't believe you, hyung. That ex of yours is such a flirt.

Yesung: She's your ex too.

Eunhyuk: HUH? WHAT EX? HOW DARE SHE COUNT ME AS ONE? I only accompanied her, but I didn't even court her. Hyung, you're making a big mistake.

Yesung: Eh? Waeyo?

Eunhyuk: Later. I have to go to the dance studio.

 

And Eunhyuk did. Fortunately for him, you are there.

 

A few days have passed and you were still in pain. The school knew about your break up and Casey was blamed for it. You made yourself busy and joined a dance troupe. Little did you know that Eunhyuk is a part of that dance troupe too.