Courage

I Wanna Love You

Chapter 3: Courage

 

Eunhyuk: Way to go, hyung! I am sure she would spend time with you!

Yesung: Grrr. You were eavesdropping the whole time! *hits him with a pillow*

Eunhyuk: Of course! We are in one room, you know. Hey hyung, I'm really curious what she looks like. You should introduce me to her, you know. Especially when she becomes your girlfriend.

Yesung: The question is, will she accept me as her boyfriend? We haven't even talked to each other in person yet.

Eunhyuk: But you'll be meeting her tomorrow so, you have to look and be your best.

Yesung: You think so? She's hard to get, but I won't give up. That girl is mine. Only mine..

 

It was 7am in the morning, and you wanted to call him once again.

 

You: *holding the phone* I wanted to call him.. *blushing*

 

Then all of the sudden, you remembered your conversation with him last night.

 

Flashback:

 

You: How come you know a lot of things about me when I don't even know your name?

Yesung: *laughs* Simply because my eyes are set on you for a long time now.

You: What does that supposed to mean? (Is he telling me that he likes me?)

Yesung: Read between the lines, _____.

You: Just say it to me already.

Yesung: I.. I.. I.. (Say it, Yesung!) I wanted to get close to you.. I want to be friends with you, ice princess. (Great. Friends? What am I, stucked on friendzone?)

You: *frowns* (I thought he likes me. But I guess, he only wants me to be his friend.) Ah, is that so? But what are we now, still strangers?

Yesung: (I want to be your boyfriend, I wanna love you..) That depends, if you want me to be my friend. Or.. would you want the two of us to be more than that?

You: *blushing* ANIYOOOO!!!

Yesung: Just kidding! But seriously, what were you thinking that time? Yeah, what if we become more than friends?

You: Then we will be a couple by then. Duh.

Yesung: Obviously. But.. have you ever fallen in love before? Or had a boyfriend?

You: No.. No boyfriend since birth here. Kinda lame, isn't it?

Yesung: (SHINCHA?!) Nope. I was just wondering why a beautiful girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend yet.

You: Nobody likes me. And you know my reputation is. I was kind of shocked when you started talking to me.

Yesung: Of course, there's someone out there, waiting for you to be his girl..

You: And who?

Yesung: You will find out soon. (It's gonna be me.)

 

End of Flashback.

 

You: What is this I'm feeling right now? I.. wanted to call him. But what can I say to him afterwards?

 

You dialled his number, and called him.

 

Yesung: Good morning~ Why did you call?

You: *nervous* YA! MY PHONE!

Yesung: *removes the phone from his ear* Do you really have to shout?! It's Saturday and it's 7am!

You: I don't care! That's my phone anyway!

Yesung: (What if I speak in Japanese? Hmmm.) SHIZUKA NI!

You: I-IE! ANATA WA BAKAAAAA!!!

Yesung: Aish.. this girl.. How the heck did you understand my Japanese?!

You: Don't change the subject! (Why am I being like this..)

Yesung: Fine! Talk to me this way and I will throw your phone right now

You: DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT!

Yesung: I can, if I wanted to. *smirks*