Without Regrets

I Wanna Love You

 

Chapter 10: Without Regrets

 

The next day, you went to Yesung, being your happy and jolly self.

 

You: Yesung~ I miss your brown eyes, warm hugs, your laugh, and mostly you! <3

Yesung: Ah, mianhae.

 

Yesung became cold-hearted towards you, making you wonder why.

 

You: Are you alright? Is there something wrong? *holds his hand* You didn't call me yesterday.. I was worried. Why is that so? *sighs*

Yesung: *stays away* What do you expect me to do? Call you every minute?

You: Yesung.. why are you being mad? I was just asking you why..

Yesung: I can handle myself.

You: Yesung.. why are you so cold to me all of the sudden?

Yesung: I had enough.

You: Of what?

Yesung: Listen, ____. I can't handle this. Pretending that I really love you. I only like you, but it never came to the point that I really loved you.

You: You told me before.. that you love me. You even promised!

Yesung: This is my fault. It's not you, it's me. We're too different for each other.

You: Don't use those cliche lines. Are you breaking up with me?

Yesung: Apparently, yes.. I am breaking up with you.

You: I don't understand.. what the hell did I do? *tears running* I thought you loved me.. for who I am.. What did I even do to change your mind?

Yesung: *holds you* Nothing.. It's just that I realized that.. I am.. Still in love with someone else.

You: *pulls away* Don't you dare hold me like this. Pabo. So you used me.. I was just a damn replacement of what you didn't have.. You still love her, I can see it in your eyes. Tell me Yesung, did you ever loved me?

Yesung: I still love Casey, and that's the truth. I don't intend to hurt you. I liked you, _____.

You: But you already did.. LIKE, YESUNG. LIKE. You just like me because of looks. Can you tell the difference between LOVE and LIKE?! THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS PRESENT, WHENEVER YOU LIE.

Yesung: I feel so upset right now..

You: Don't tell me that you are upset when YOU are the one that HURT ME!! Choices always have consequences! Your consequence was you LOST me! Well, I hope you're happy now. With Casey Jung.

 

Yes, Casey Jung. The one he loved before you.

 

You left him, crying. And that was the last time you saw each other. Yesung regrets what he did, but instead of following you, he choose to call Casey.

 

Yesung: *calls her* Casey..

Casey: Yesung, where are you?

Yesung: I just broke up with ______. Now what?

Casey: You.. did?

Yesung: Where are you? I'll go there.

Casey: Meet me at the library right now.

 

Phone call ended.. But behind every break up..

 

Casey: *smirks* Finally, these two broke up already. I don't want everyone to compare me with that ice princess. Yesung seems more happy with her. *evil laugh* And now, that's what they get.

 

So Casey, was just kidding around. Wanting to ruin your relationship.