First Move

I Wanna Love You

Chapter 1: First Move

 

You are the school's ice princess. (Sorry, I was thinking about Jessica and I got inspired.) With just one look, people can be intimidated and insecure at the same time. But it all changed when someone, just made you feel what love is all about.

 

You are a freshmen and despite of your reputation, one guy fell in love with you for who you really are. It was Kim Jongwoon, aka Yesung. He's a sophomore, who just broke up with his girlfriend Casey three months ago because he has a tendency to fall out of love easily. And now that he met you, he has his eyes on you.

 

At the library, you were studying for the exams late afternoon. You were focusing too much on the topics and when you left the library because it was closing already, you didn't noticed that you left your phone. Was it stolen? Aniyo.

 

You: AISH! I LEFT MY PHONE AT THE LIBRARY!! EOTTOKKE?! I'm such a pabo!!!! *hits head*

 

At home, you used your other phone to contact that cellphone. And there was someone who answered it.

 

Yesung: Annyeong Haseo.

You: Ya. Who are you?

 

Flashback:

 

When you were still studying, you didn't noticed that Yesung came in. He was observing you the whole time.

 

Yesung: *hides in the book shelves* This girl, though she looks like a cold-hearted being, definitely captured my heart...

 

Seeing you, his eyes were totally focused. To the point that he ends up dropping every books at the shelf.

 

Yesung: Ouch!! *picks up the books* I guess my head's above the clouds after all.

 

By the time he was done, you were already gone. He checked where you went, and saw your cellphone.

 

Yesung: This phone.. belongs to her.. *grabs it* I will return it tomorrow. Better to grab it than let it be stolen.

 

End of Flashback.

 

Yesung: Uhm.. *nervous* She seems straightforward.

You: Listen, I don't have time for this. Whoever you are, bring my cellphone back to me.

Yesung: Chill.. I will.

You: You better do so. Give it to me right now.

Yesung: I'll call you back. Wait a minute.

 

Yesung ended the phone call and you were so mad.

 

You: This guy.. whoever you are.. you better give my cellphone or else you'll regret not giving it back.

 

He ended the call because he was so nervous and he wanted to keep in touch with you. After all, it's Friday and two more days for you to get closer to each other.

 

Will Yesung call back? :)