1 - 4

Love Player

“Sehuuuun ah! Fill me in what happened last Saturday! Did she seduce you? Oh my gosh I can’t believe my best friend is finally getting laid!” Luhan clapped his hands together in excitement, eagerly leaning in towards Sehun.

It was finally lunch time, the only time of the day that Luhan and Sehun can meet, other than after school hours. The corridors were flooded by students pouring out of their classrooms, pushing and shoving to get to the canteen to be first in line. Sehun and Luhan were no exception.

“Ugh hyung. You’re disgusting you know.” Sehun grumbled, picking at the remains of his food. “She’s kind of erted I think. Her mind is probably wired up wrongly somewhere.”

Sehun slowly chewed on his broccoli. How he hated broccoli, but he had to eat it or else Luhan would throw a fit about wasting food and that vegetables were good for his growing body. But wasn’t he already tall enough? Apparently not to Luhan.

Luhan’s eyes widened at the suggestive word “erted”. “Sooo what did she do?” This sure got Luhan interested. He was interested in anything related to .

“Hyunngggg” Sehun whined. He brought a hand up to the older male and flicked his forehead. “I don’t want to talk about it!”

“Stop pouting Sehun ah. There’s a lot of fangirls watching us now.” He laughed, nodding his head towards another table with a big group of girls whom were watching the latter intently. Seeing that they had caught their attention, they squealed and started fangirling on the spot.

Bzzt.

Sehun looked down to his phone on the table. The screen flashed on, showing a message.

Hyosoo

Sehun oppa~ Are you free today? The project is due this week. Shall we work on it later? How about 4pm in the library? Kekeke, last week was fun.

“Who’s that from?” Luhan questioned, leaning over the table to try looking at his phone screen.

Sehun scrunched up his nose in disgust, mumbling. “It’s from that girl. Hyosoo. Ugh why did I even choose to partner her up…”

Picking up his phone, he slid it open to type in his reply.

Sehun

Fine by me.

Sehun clicked the send button and stared at his phone screen blankly, sighing as he thought about how he would have to deal with the girl’s behaviour. He was at a huge loss of what to do, being inexperienced in any of those sort of activities.

“You didn’t have to be so curt to a girl like that.” A voice behind him said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Sehun flinched and looked up to find Luhan towering over him. He must have seen his reply.

“Hyung! You scared me.” He sighed as he patted on his own chest to calm himself down.

Luhan chuckled and sat back down on the bench. Picking up his fork, he stabbed at his lettuce and stuffed them into his mouth.

“So, you still haven’t told me.”

“About what?”

“That Hyosoo girl. What happened last week?” Luhan wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, chortling at the bright red Sehun’s face colour turned into.

“I said I wasn’t going to talk about it!” Sehun whined again and puffed out his cheeks, frowning at his phone screen. Another text from Hyosoo.

Hyosoo

Are you angry with me? I’m sorry oppa, I won’t do such things again. I’ll see you inside the library later then.

Sehun raked a hand through his hair in annoyance, making the already nicely styled hair become a centre parting.

“Aigoo Sehunnie ah this is the first time I’m seeing a girl bother you so much.” Luhan joked, poking the younger male’s cheeks.

He looked down at his food blankly, eyes downcast, mouth downwards in a pout. “Promise me that you won’t laugh at me hyung.”

“Nah, I won’t. I’m your best friend, am I not?” Luhan grinned, leaning on the edge of his seat. “Now tell me!”

Sehun sighed, for the umpteenth time that day. “Everything started smoothly and we were doing our project as planned… But when you called me, hyung. Everything went wrong from there.”

Luhan raised his eyebrows and gestured him to continue.

“Remember I was talking halfway and I.. I kind of stopped talking?”

“Well you gasped so loud specifically.”

“Ahhh hyung shut up.” Sehun grumbled. “I didn’t notice Hyosoo had snuck up on me from goodness knows where and she tou--”

Ring.

The school bell rang, signalling the end of their lunch period. Both of them looked around only to realise that they were the only students left in the dining hall.

“, we’re going to be late for class.” Luhan stood up, gathering his belongings and dumping them into his bag.

“Wait, hyung. Do you want to meet up after school later? I’ll tell you everything then.”

“Alright then. 4pm at the bubbletea shop near your place?”

“Make it 6pm. I’ve got the darned project with Hyosoo at 4pm.” Sehun grimaced as he mentioned Hyosoo’s name.

Luhan laughed and patted on his shoulder. “Good luck Sehunnie. It’s about time you got a girlfriend too. Maybe she’s the one.” With that, he gave Sehun a wink and walked away to his respective classroom for the next lesson.

---

Hyosoo was speed walking towards her class, staring at her phone screen at Sehun’s conversation with her.

Is he angry? She wondered, feeling slightly sorry for the poor innocent boy. Maybe she had stepped over the line, since Sehun seemed to be totally innocent and it was not a surprised that Sehun must have had a heart attack when she did that.

Lost in thought, she was not looking at where she was going.

“Oomph.” She grunted as she bumped into someone.

Inhaling a familiar musky scent of a certain someone, Hyosoo looked up to find a familiar face staring incredulously at her. Although his hair was not not styled up nicely and he was not in his normal fantastic get up, she would be able to recognise those pair of doe eyes anywhere.

“It’s you again.” Luhan snapped. “Watch where you’re going girl.”

“It’s Hyo--” Hyosoo stopped herself as she remembered that Luhan didn’t know her actual name. “It’s Hanjoo. I have a name so remember it.” She complained.

“I didn’t know you were from my school.”

“I didn’t know you were from my school either.” Hyosoo snapped back at him, putting her hands on her hips.

“Shut up. You owe me double.”

“For what?”

“Leaving me ually frustrated is something I do not like, Hanjoo.” Luhan growled.

Hyosoo giggled, reaching out her hand to trace Luhan’s stomach - where she felt his defined abs the other night, silently impressed by it.

“I told you. I’m in control.”

“Damnit!” Luhan cursed, banging his fist against the wall in fustration as Hyosoo’s hand slid down to the hem of his pants. Taking a few deep breaths, he finally mustered the will to resist Hyosoo. Pushing her hand away, he grabbed Hyosoo’s mobile phone and punched in his number.

“Here’s my number. You better give me a call tonight.” He demanded. “I’ve got to go, my class is starting.”

Luhan swung his backpack over his shoulders again and continued on towards his class.

Hyosoo watched his disappearing back. He’s in the same school huh… That makes things easier for me then. She grinned to herself, saving his phone number and slipping her phone into her pocket before leaving for the library since she did not have classes that period.

---

A/N

Another update~ ^^ Ppyong!