1 - 5

Love Player

 

“Hey.”

Hyosoo looked up to see Sehun dragging a chair out from the table across and settling down beside hers. It was finally after school hours and Sehun had to use his precious seeing Luhan time to accompany Hyosoo do the much dreaded project.

“Finally you’re here.” Hyosoo sighed, closing the tab she was on and opening up their half finished project.

“So judging by the speed we’re doing this, we should be able to finish this by today.” Hyosoo stated, opening up various different tabs that they needed. In truth, Hyosoo was unhappy with the pace that she was setting. Normally guys at this stage would be jumping at every chance to get into bed with her.

Pushing her luck, Hyosoo scooted closer to Sehun, pressing her bare thigh up to his. However, Sehun shifted the other direction away from her, and this game repeated itself until Sehun was stuck against the edge of the chair, moving an inch would cause him to fall off the chair

“Hyosoo…” Sehun mumbled, silently pleading for her to stop what she was doing. Pouting from the lack of attention, Hyosoo plopped back into her original seat, Sehun also shifting back into his. This didnot seem to be working in seducing Sehun. Not at all. In fact, Sehun seemed to be annoyed at her and it was going to turn ugly if Hyosoo did not change her tactics.

“Sorry Sehun.” Eyes downcast, Hyosoo bit her lip.

Seeing Hyosoo suddenly not being her characteristic flirty self, Sehun felt a pang of worry. Did he do something to make her upset?

“It’s okay, just don’t do… those things anymore okay?” Sehun awkwardly patted her head, not knowing what to do in this situation.

“All right.” Hyosoo gave him a small smile. “I’m really sorry for that day too. I didn’t consider your feelings.”

Sehun forgave her, after all he was a huge softie. He found that when Hyosoo was not trying to flirt with him or doing those… unforgivable deeds, she actually clicked well with him. Both of them spoke about their lives or any unrelated topics, losing track of time and totally forgetting about their project in front of them.

Glancing at his watch by chance, Sehun shot up from the chair. He had totally forgotten that he was supposed to meet Luhan at the bubble tea shop at 6.

“Hey, I gotta go. I’m meeting a friend at 6.. and it’s actually 6 now.” Sehun nodded apologetically to Hyosoo. “And we didn’t even get to do anything today.”

“Do you want to meet up tomorrow?” Hyosoo nodded and stood up. “Same time same place?”

“Okay.” Sehun smiled at her. His first true smile that he gave in Hyosoo’s company. Hyosoo found herself mesmerised by how Sehun’s eyes crinkle up into crescents, his whole face softening from the usual blank look that he wore and that the fangirls were so crazy about. To her, his smile was so much better.

“Bye.” Sehun waved his hands in front of her face when she only stared at his face starstruck.

“Ah! Bye!” Hyosoo snapped out of her thoughts, a pinkish hue on her cheeks, making Sehun snicker a little.

Making his way out of the library, Sehun flipped open his phone to see over ten messages and a handful of missed calls, all from Luhan.

Another incoming call made his phone vibrate and he answered it, putting it up to his ear.

“Sehun! Finally you answered.” Luhan huffed on the other side of the line. “Where are you?”

“Sorry, hyung. I lost track of time.” Sehun apologised, picking up his pace as he almost-ran to the bubble tea shop.

“You were with that girl, weren’t you?” Sehun could just see the grin on Luhan’s face.

“Yes, yes.” Sehun muttered, face flushing a light pink and he pouted even though Luhan would not be able to see him.

“Be sure to tell me all about her when you get here okay?” Luhan laughed, not missing a chance to be able to tease Sehun.

---

“Over here!” Luhan waved his arms over his head, trying to catch Sehun’s attention. “I bought your favourite chocolate bubble tea while you were on your way here.”

"Thanks hyung." Sehun muttered.

Pushing the cup to Sehun, who was now sitting directly in front of him, he looked at Sehun expectantly,  a grin never leaving his face.

“Soooo…” Luhan started.

“Soooo?” Sehun repeated, curiously raising an eyebrow.

“Tell me all about that girl.” Luhan grinned. “Are you two dating?"

“Dating? No way.” Sehun gave a gagging face. “I would never date her.”

“You never know.” Luhan smirked, ruffling Sehun’s hair, making him swat his hand away with an annoyed face. “So about that gasp?”

Sehun’s face immediately became like a tomato.

“A-about that…” Sehun muttered, chewing on his straw. “Aish I can’t even bear to say it out loud.”

“Say what?” If possible, Luhan’s grin grew even wider. He knew that it was something dirty based on Sehun’s expressions.

“Shetouchedmydickokay?” Sehun spat out, face turning different shades of red after he managed to finally say it.

“What did you say?” Luhan cupped his ears and leaned closer to him teasingly. By then, his body was already shaking uncontrollably from laughter.

“Shut up, you heard it just fine.” Sehun pouted, whacking Luhan over the head.

However, Sehun interrupted Luhan before he could say any witty remark.

“But anyway, today she seemed to be different.” Sehun picked at his bubble tea straw. “She’s actually really nice when you get to know her.”

“Woah, falling for her already?” Luhan spilled through his laughter.

“What about you, hyung.” Sehun shot back at him. “Didn’t you say you met an interesting girl that day?"

With this, Luhan’s laughter immediately ceased.

“She’s really frustrating.” Luhan sighed, running a hand through his hair, messing up his nicely styled hair. “She’s a different kind of girl all right.”

“What did she do?” Sehun eye’s widened.

Knowing Luhan, he never went back to the same girl twice after their one night stands. “Oh and you never told me her name.”

“Her name’s Hanjoo, apparently.” Luhan frowned. “She’s always leaving me hanging everytime we get it on.”

“Wow, she dares.” Sehun looked genuinely amused. No one ever refused Luhan, especially making Luhan this frustrated.

“You know what’s worse?” Luhan hissed, getting riled up just by talking about her.

“What?”

"Two freaking times, Sehun. That girl has guts man." Luhan sighed, putting the straw in his mouth to drink his bubble tea drink.

"That's it?"

"Nope." Luhan mumbled, bits of his pearl jelly still in his mouth.

"What else hyung?" Sehun laughed, poking his hyung's cheeks which were now puffed out.

Luhan held his hand up as he furiously chomped on his pearls, eager to say his next sentence.

“She’s in the same school as us.”

“Wow really? Have i seen her before?” Sehun asked, chewing on his bubble tea pearls.

Luhan shrugged, taking up a tissue to wipe his mouth just as he finished his cup of bubble tea.

“I really hope you don’t meet her, Sehun.” he sighed. “She’s bad news.”  

 

A/N

Hellooo thanks for reading! Please subcribe, comment and upvote it will make us very very happy T^T