October 8th

New chance to love

The forest that was surounding Aiden's house was wet and it changed color. The trees had yellow, orange, red and brown leafs. Jessica liked watching the forest from the living room who had a bigger window than in the bedroom. It was October 8th, a rainy and cold day. Jessica woke up seeing Aiden next to her, sleeping peacefully. When she went to bed, she was alone so Aiden probably joined her later. Jessica got up and went to the kitchen to make herself some coffee. 

She was feeling down. She had a strange feeling, the one she didn't have for a long time. Sadness and pressure in her chest. She looked out and saw that the sky opened and it was raining heavily. Maybe because it was like this outside? Sad and grey. Maybe that's why Jessica was like that? She drinked her coffee in silence, watching the rain. 
Usually, whenever she would watch the rain, she would feel peaceful, but today she wasn't and it was really bother her. She was still feeling lost because each day she wakes up, the people she use to know slowly fade away from her memory, and she didn't know why. She knew that she has to get away from Donghae, the person who caused her pain. She didn't have anyone besides Aiden now and that scared her. She didn't knew who she is anymore. Sooyeon? Jessica? 

The sadness didn't left her the whole day and Aiden noticed something is wrong with her. He started to be worried because maybe she was slowly remembering things she shouldn't remember. For his sake.

"Baby, are you okay?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her waist. 
She was looking at him with her sad, lost brown eyes, just like when she woke up for the first time after arriving here.
"I don't know. I wish I knew though. I'm feeling a huge pressure and I'm sad. I have a feeling that today is a big day but..." she sighed.
"Maybe it's just a bad day for you. Don't worry, I'll make it better." he said, lifting his chin. He slowly came closer to her and kissed her lips. She didn't back off, she accepted the kiss, just to keep her mind busy, to stop thinking about this sadness she feels.

After breaking the kiss, Aiden smiled to her. She smiled him back but it wasn't sincere. She was looking at his dark and still very mysterious eyes. It's been months since she's with him and she still can't figure out the reason why his eyes are showing so much mystery. Aiden was taking good care of Jessica, surprising to him, he started to like her. She was a fragile and kind girl who was still lost and insecure but she didn't have any choice, she was alone with no one around her beside Aiden who promised her that he will be by her side forever, that Donghae won't hurt her. She had him in her memory since day one in this new apartment. It was a warm-hearted guy, and his smile was sowing kindess and pretty eyes only love. They were different from Aiden's. But as days and months went by, she forgot about them, aboiut those pretty, loving eyes and started to be addicted to the mysterious one. 

This day was different. She never felt this much sadness and she wanted to cry really badly but she couldn't find the reason why. Why is she like this? Is she missing someone? Why is her heart like this, bittersweet?

Aiden was holding her in his arms and they spent hours hugged. His gentle touches were calming her but they weren't healing the pain she was feeling. Suddenly, the tears that were trying to get out, finally started to stream down her cheek.
Her back were pressed her Aiden's chest and he couldn't see her face but by her heavy breathing and sobbing he realised that she's crying.

"Sooyeon, baby what's wrong?" he asked, turning her to face him. Her eyes were now even more sadder, showing loneliness and they were lost.
"Aiden who am I? Why am I feeling like this? I'm missing someone but I just... I can't." she hardly said. Aiden pulled her closer to him. She was crying like that for a long time and Aiden just couldn't say a word. It was the first time he ever comforted a crying girl. A girl that started to capture his cold and dead heart. He knew that she was crying for Donghae but he didn't dare to mention him to her. He told her a lot of bad things about him and he really thought that she realised that he's a bad guy, someone who shouldn't be near her. He didn't thought that this day will ever arrive. 

"You're name is Sooyeon Jung. You are a beautiful and kind girl who was played and who suffered a lot. You were attacked by your boyfriend and I was saved you. You are my life now and I am your protector."