Mine

New chance to love

She was slowly driving him crazy. As she was coming closer to the place where he was hiding, secretly looking at her long pretty legs, nice figure. Orange locks were touching her back, going up and down as she was walking. He didn't know what got into him and why was he like that. It wasn't love for sure, his cold heart only loved Jinae and other girls were just for the night, nothing special, no emotions whatsoever. He remembered the look Jessica had when he saw Donghae and her that day. Her eyes were warm, full of love and kindness. Just like Jinae's. Those eyes were pierced in his mind and he couldn't stop thinking about them if he tried. He wanted to be looked like that. He wanted more than anything that Jinae looked at him like that, that everything she felt for Donghae was for him but she didn't and she never will. 
 

Feeling of rage and despondency was in his veins and shivering took control of his body. He was breathing heavily as Jessica was coming closer. Her eyes were covered with sunglases so he couldn't enjoy the beauty of her mysterious yet kind eyes. There was no one around, strangely for a busy city but that calmed Aiden, one problem less. No one could bother him and ask him why is he hiding behind a wall of a empty street, the one where homeless people would stay for th night and lost dogs would look for food. A mistery, nothing much. 

Jessica remembered the path were their house was and she walked, looking around if a taxi stops by but as she was walking, she realised that he won't come so she continued to walk. Suddenly, a harsh touch on her hand scares her. She looked around but the darkness of her glasses were on her way because someone pulled her into a dar place, street. She fought to get out of the rough hug but she couldn't he was too strong.
The man slowly took her glasses off and looked at her with his dark and scary eyes. Shivers went through Jessica's spine and her heart was beating faster and faster. Blood rushed through her veins and she could feel the weakness in her knees. She wanted to get away and not look at him but she couldn't. He's face was identical Donghae's but despite the hair, the way he was looking at her was the opostie from the way Donghae would look at her. Aiden's look was cold, full of darkness and empty. It wasn't showing a trace of love, of kindess, it was like he was dead.
Aiden's lips formed a smirk. Jessica wanted to scream as loud as she can but she couldn't, she was too scared and betrayed her. She got lost in the darkness of those eyes and she waited for his next move.

"Hello Jessica." he said with a husky voice. He was holding Jessica's wrist tightly. "Remember me?"
Jessica's eyes filled with tears as fear was becoming stronger and stronger. He looked like he was capable of doing anything if she does something wrong. She slowly nodded, trembling.
Aiden chuckled by the image in front of him. Jessica, scared to death. He stared into her eyes, the ones who hypnotised him. He slowly passed with his hands through Jessica's pale cheek.
"Good. I'm surprised you didn't let out a scream. Good girl. I'm taking you to a special place, you're gonna like it." he said following his hands as they were now on Jessica's neck. His touch gave Jessica goosebumps and she moved her head just to avoid his touch.
"Don't touch me!" she hissed, speaking for the first time now. Aiden pressed her to the wall and continued to look at her.
"Don't be so rude, Jessica, don't make me do something I don't want to." he said, pulling out a little cold knife. The tears that were filling Jessica's eyes were now on her cheeks, streming down. Jessica never felt so scared in her life. 
She just wanted to go home.

Aiden pulled her to follow him deeper in that dark street where his car was parked. She fighted with all her strenght to get away but he just kept pulling her to him. 
"Aiden, let me go please!" 
She screamed hurt and scared but she kept struggling to get away from him, to run as fast as she can. Aiden lost control and didn't have the nerves to pull her like that if she keeps fighting back. 
"Okay, that's enough!" he snapped and pushed her to her wall again, pulling out a white rag out of his pocket. He pressed it on her face. The discusting smell of it, made Jessica dizzy and soon her vision became blury, everything was spinning and then everything went dark. 

Aiden hold her and carried her to his car. He put her on the back seat and placed her like she was sleeping peacfully. The dark windows of the car didn't show anything in the car so no one could suspect anything. Before he closed the door, he caressed once more on her wet cheek and smiled. 
"You're not going to leave me Jessica. Donghae will never find you. You are mine now." 

 

He's going to suffer just like I did. I'm taking him away the only thing he has right now, the only thing he loves.
Jessica, pretty Jessica Jung.