Monday

A Week

"Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses."

– Lao Tzu

 

                Love is a strong emotion. It can sweep you off your feet, send butterflies fluttering in your stomach, bring you to the clouds, and make you feel so light and tingly. If this said emotion can bring you positive feels, of course, it can hurt you as if you are walking on path filled with glass shards, piercing sensation invades your heart, prickly tears rolling down on your cheeks and giving you a suffocating feeling as if you’re going to die. Surely, life would be dull and colorless if a person missed the chance of knowing the feeling called LOVE.

 

♥ 슈퍼주니어 ♥

 

“I think of you on Monday…”

 

                Monday… The cool morning breeze blew gently as she was walking on her way to school. It touched her hair and left the long curly locks fall gracefully over her shoulders. The rays of morning sunlight played on her face, giving off an angelic impression of her. She softly hums a song, not letting the autumn season dampen her mood. She felt colors rising on her cheeks as soon as a name crossed in her mind.

“Han Jinri!”

                She halted and turned around. A smile crept on her face as she saw a familiar figure walking closer to her. His bag hung lazily on his shoulder. He grinned as he manages to catch his breath. His silky raven hair was sticking out in all directions (he looked so handsome though his hair was like this), wearing black-framed glasses that matches his facial features and his almond-shaped eyes that is melting your heart right at the moment.

“Hey~” That’s the only word that she was able to say. She gave herself a mental facepalm. She couldn’t believe that he gives that kind of effect on her.

“Hi~” He breathed. “I hope you won’t mind me walking with you on the way to school.”

                Their gazes met. Shoot! She felt as if her world stopped turning. Her knees went jelly and her mind kept telling her to get her act together and don’t embarrass herself. How could he have such an effect to me, she thought again.

“Oh… Sure Jongwoon-ah. I don’t mind. It’s better. I don’t want to walk alone.”

                He smiled brightly again and then the two of you continued walking. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach. She clutched her bag, thinking that it would cease that tingly feeling that invades her mind, heart and all of her senses.

“His name just crossed in my mind earlier, then he just called out my name earlier… And now, we’re walking together! Oh how I wish Mondays will be always like this.” She glanced sideways. “Is destiny reading my thoughts, huh? Jongwoon-ah?”

 

♥ 슈퍼주니어 ♥