005

Tears Of Mind [SEMI-HIATUS]

Luhan take his sweater, cap and glasses then he goes inside his car. He starts the engine and speeds his car to Sehun's house. 

"Wait for me, Ji Eun. I'm coming and I hope that bastard didn't do anything to you. I hope so", he said, worried about her condition.

But suddenly, the road become jammed and he is stuck in the traffic light. He tried to wait for it but he couldn't. If he waslate for one minute, Sehun would do something bad to her. He can't think anymore. He get off of his car and ran towards his house. He doesn't care if someone will steal his car as long as he can save her from Sehun. Only that. He's already sets his mind to save her. He is running as fast as he can. Everyone who see him will think that he's insane, running on the streets like something chasing him. He would push someone that block his way.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Yah! Watch out your way!"

"Mommy! That strange guy push me!"

"Crazy guy!"

That's what people said about him, when he pushed them away. But he doesn't care. He just want to save Ji Eun. And now, right now, he's standing in front of Sehun's house. The big house in front of him that he hate so much, he already swear for not coming here again but he had to. He crashed into the gate and kick the door.

"Sehun! Sehun!", he shouted but no one answered until he heard something.

"Help me! Luhan! No!", someone shouted and it must Ji Eun.

"Ji Eun!", he find her voice and found that she's inside a room.

He kick the door until it opened. He see the Sehun try to do something to her, it can say that he's trying to her.

"Yah! Sehun! You bastard! Leave her alone!", he yelled while walking inside the room angrily but Sehun's men pull his arms.

"Well... Well... Look who's here", Sehun said, smirked at him while stare into his eyes. Both of them look at each other with their heart full of hatred.

"Luhan!", she shouted, her eyes swollen as she crying too much. Her hands and legs are tied up with a rope.

"Ji Eun! Yah!~ You!", he yelled as he trying to punch Sehun but he can't. Sehun smirked and punched his stomach until he coughed, feeling too hurt.

"Want to punch me? Look at yourself!", Sehun said chuckling.

"Tie him up with the ropes", Sehun instructed his men. They tied up his hands and legs then push him beside her.

"Remember, don't try to escape or she'll die!", Sehun warned him and punch his face.

"Your glasses seems nice, let me take it", Sehun said and take his glasses. "Oh? Why? You can't see? Poor you", he added and leave. He locked the door and instructed his men to watch the door.

"Luhan! Luhan! Look at me!", she shouted to him. He turn his head to her and smiled at her then he faint.

"Luhan! Luhan!", she shouted but he didn't give any response.

She look around to find something to cut the rope. When look on the table, she see a glass of water. The table is not really far from her. She move slowly to the table and try to reach the glass and she did it. Looking at Luhan who is lying on the floor, she knock the glass on the floor and hoping that no one would hear it.

She take a deep breath when no one coming inside the room. She quickly take a piece of glass and start to cut the rope. After one minute, she made it. Then, she cut the rope on his hands and legs. After finished cutting the rope, she quickly hug him tightly.

"Luhan! Luhan!", she shaking his body but he still didn't move. She start to cry.

"Oh god, please help us. Please", she cried.

She look at his angelic face, there's no way that she want to lose him. The angelic face that save her from those bad people, the angelic face that also save her from suicide. And now, she's already fall for him and she want to live with him.

"Luhan... Please, wake up.. I love you", she whispered while crying. Because she had cried too much, she fall asleep while hugging him.

 

...

 

"Ji Eun... Ji Eun...", she heard a soft voice calling out her name. When she open her eyes, it's Luhan. He's smiling at her.

"Luhan?", she quickly get up and hug him tightly.

"Don't worry, I'm here and I'll protect you", he said while rubbing her back. Try to coax her.

"Who is he? And what he want from you? There's must something that he want, right?", she asked, her face looks really worried.

"He's my brother, stepbrother. I don't know what he want from me. I thought that he would never find me anymore", he said, frowning.

"Your stepbrother?! I never thought that you have one", she said, lowering her head.

"My father got married with his mother when we was 10. I thought that I will have a nice brother but I was wrong. He never likes me and always make my father hate me. No one would ever trust me anymore including his mother. At first, she thought that I'll be good brother for him but because of him, his mother hates me. But now, both of our parents had passed away and he casted me out from this house and have a new at out there", he said, a big sigh come out from his mouth.

"I'm sorry, Luhan. I shouldn't asked you that question", she lowered her head, feeling guilty.

He just grinning and kiss her forehead. She can feels that her cheeks turns red.

"We must find a way to get out from here", she said panicky.

"No, we can't do that. If we do, he will kill you and I don't want that happen", he said, staring at her seriously. He really didn't want something happen to her anymore.

"But...", she bited her lips.

"As long as you with me, I'll protect", he said, pulling her into his hug.

 


 

Hello! ^^ I hope that you'll like it :) Sorry for the grammar/spelling error >///<

Did I made Sehun looks too bad? Sorry if I did >< Kekekeke ~

"Um... I think I corrected some errors but the story is captiving my attention kekeke~~" the co-author excused herself... x)