12:51

Description

Shin ChaeYeon wrote a song for Kim Jong In.

Foreword

Title: 12:51

Genre: Drama - Romance

Casts: Kim Jong In/Kai; Shin ChaeYeon (OC); LuHan

Supporting Characters/Extras: EXO members; Hyo Ri

Author's Note:

Annyeong! shootAnon27 imnida. And yes, I am shoot-anonymous27. I created or rather, I renewed my account because these past few days, I've been in depressing state to the point that I almost thought of deactivating all of my accounts. My apologies if some of you might not understand my side, it's just that I am feeling like all I did was crap.

But hey, I am back! Of course, with the new version of myself too. And by means of new, there are things you dearies (kekeke, can I call you guys 'dearies'? like, it's my term to all of my readers? if it is okay with you? ^^,) have to adjust to.

1) Updates.

November 4 is the start of my On-the-Job training causing me to update slowly because of my tight and hectic schedules. Having tight and hectic schedules results in me lacking time to think of a nice update so I will have to ask you dearies to wait patiently, arrasso?

2) Comments.

I won't be able to respond to all of your comments (if there would be any). But I am assuring you that I read all of them. So keep on sending them because through that, you are all sending me love too! PS. Questions or clarifications will be entertained though.

3) Grammars.

I know myself. And I know that I am not good in grammars so please, don't comment about it because this is one of the main reasons I am feeling down or depressed. I am trying and doing my best to give you the updates worth reading, if you dislike my stories because of my pathetic grammatical errors, just... Leave.

4) On-going/new fanfictions.

This may be the saddest news to some but I am still hoping you will all understand and forgive me. I will put on-hold to some of my stories because to be honest, I am having a hard time to focus my attention to all of them. It is my fault for posting new plots and fanfictions, yes. And I apologize for that.

Stories that will be put on-hold:

A Fangirl's Story: In Love with Kim Jong In

EXO's Girlfriends (Series)

My Girlfriend is a Lesbian

My Girlfriend is a Nerd

My Girlfriend is not a Troll

My Girlfriend is a Gangster

Terrified

One More Chance

On-going fanfictions not listed above might still be updated but it'll take time.

5) Lastly, good news.

Welcome to the edited and final revision of 12:51. ^^,

Credits:

I would like to give credits to balloon_ for the poster. Thank you so much dear. <3

PS.

Please be reminded that the whole plot line is changed. Don't confuse yourselves dearies. I have lots of plot twists in stored for your reading.

Kindly check out the themesong of this fanfiction. 12:51 by Krissy and Ericka. <3

_gorjess
102913 12:51 started. ^^,