Final.

Piercings Are y Too (Sulay Version)

Lay was ecstatic. He had planned on getting back at his lover for making him get a tattoo on his back. Of course Lay had decided for himself what it would be. (A unicorn, what else?)

Suho was out for the day so Lay took it upon himself to go into his room and look up piercings. He would find something that would make Suho go crazy, he was sure of it.

-----

Lay had a really fantastic body. (He was a dancer afterall) He decided to get a piercing on his body, something he could easily hide. And he read that it was a good piercing to increase his and Suho's ual experience. He waited again until he had the time to himself so he could go get it done.

He sneaked his way to the piercer's shop. (Lay had called beforehand and by using his adorable korean, he had set up an appointment.)

Lay only hoped to make it back before Suho noticed he was gone. He had tasked the Hunhan couple with the job of distracting him with the promise of buying them bubble tea for a month. It seemed like something that wasn't worth it, but trust him, it was.

------

Suho never noticed Lay was gone and wasn't surprised when he randomly popped out of nowhere later during the day. Lay had to wait until his piercing was healed, he decided that so when he showed Suho his piercing could be put to good use. It was slightly hard to deny having with Suho for six months, but practices and rehersals and concerts made it a bit easier.

One day after it was healed Lay had dragged Suho into their room and pushed him down onto his bed. Lay sat himself on Suho's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Guess what i got?"

Suho was curious at this and was about to reply when Lay decided to just take his shirt off. 

His eyes widened at the shiny piercing that was apparently in his . Suho didn't know when Lay had gotten it and asked. 

"Payback for the tattoo. Now shut up and kiss me. I need you." Was all Suho heard before he felt lips on his.

Suho could only comply with his unicorn's wishes.

---------

A/N: Annnnd done. I've been typing so much my fingers hurt. I hope to get most of my stories finished today. Mostly the one-shots though. Let me know what you think! :)