Chapter 2

The Little Prince

Baekhyun and Luhan was carrying Chanyeol to Luhan's house. Luhan was holding Chanyeol's arms, while Baekhyun was holding Chanyeol's legs. Sehun just followed after them. Why should the prince carry a peasant when the other two peasants could carry the peasant? That only maked sense in Sehun's mind.

 

"There's my house." Luhan nodded at the direction where the house was.

 

"Good. My feet hurts after all the walking." Sehun said.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "My prince, we have only walked for 5 minutes." Baekhyun said. "And talking about feet. These feet stinks." he wrinkled his nose. "How many times does he shower?"

 

 

"We're very poor, so we only shower once a week. Or more like, every Sunday." Luhan shrugged.

 

Baekhyun made a face. "It's only Monday and his feet stinks already?"

 

"I think that he didn't shower yesterday, because he wanted to save all the water." Luhan answered. "We're here now." he kicked the front door open and stepped aside.

 

"Prince Sehun, welcome to my house." Luhan bowed a little when Sehun walked past him. What a good peasant, Sehun thought. Maybe I should stop calling him, that Luhan, a peasant. Haha- no. Everyone is a peasant.

 

"We can lay him here." Luhan and Baekhyun walked over to a bed.

 

"1, 2, 3!" Baekhyun counted before he and Luhan threw Chanyeol on the bed. Chanyeol laid now with arms and legs outspread over the bed. He looked like a starfish, except he was not a star nor a fish. And he wasn't stupid as Patrick Seastar, except when he let the man punch him instead of avoiding it...

 

"So..." Luhan clapped his hands. "Prince Sehun, if your feet hurts you can sit down on a chair." No . Sehun rolled his eyes but sat down on a chair anyway.

 

"I sit here." Baekhyun sat down on a chair beside the bed. Luhan nodded.

 

"Wait here, I'm just going to bring some ice to Chanyeol's cheek." Luhan bowed to Sehun and Baekhyun before he left the room.(Luhan had also a freezer in the kitchen. Where else could he get some ice whenever Chanyeol protected him and got knocked out?) Sehun stared at Luhan until he was out of sight.

 

"Prince Sehun."

 

"Hmm?" Sehun turned his head to Baekhyun who were grinning like Joker while staring at Sehun.

 

"What, peasant?" Sehun raised an eyebrow.

 

Baekhyun chuckled a little. "I have never seen you staring at someone this long before." he chuckled more.

 

"What do you mean?" as stupid Sehun was, he didn't understand what Baekhyun meant.

 

"I think... that you're in love." Baekhyun smiled like an idiot. Sehun blinked at Baekhyun. Love?

 

"Love? What is love?" Sehun asked. Baekhyun stared at him like he had lost his mind. He opened his mouth to answer when someone came through the front door and interrupted him.

 

"Gull, I can't explain what I feel!" a boy came into the room Sehun and Baekhyun was in, and smiled. After him came a tall boy with eyebrows like Angry Birds and a poker face.

 

"Sorry. I can't help it everytime I hear 'What is love'. That's my jam, yo!" the boy grinned. The Angry Bird-man just shook his head. "Anyway, where's Luhan? Or are we in the wrong house?" the boy asked while looking around. "I swear it's Luhan's house..." he muttered. Sehun and Baekhyun stared at each other, and then at the two strangers.

 

"Chen? Kris?" Luhan stepped into the room with a bag of ice in his hands.

 

"Yo Luhan! It's been awhile." Chen walked to Luhan and side hugged him. Sehun glared a little at Chen.

 

"We heard that Chanyeol got beaten by a man so we came to check if he was alright." Kris said.

 

"And who are these people?" Chen looked at Sehun and Baekhyun with a 'judging you' look.

 

"These people are the prince himself and his butler." Luhan smirked a little at Chen's and Kris's shocked faces. Kris bowed to Sehun and Baekhyun, but Chen didn't. Kris looked up and grabbed Chen's neck and pushed him down, making him bow to them.

 

"We're so sorry we were disrespectul to you, my prince." Kris said. "Especially my friend." Kris glared a little at Chen from the side.

 

"What? Being a troller is my job." Chen rolled his eyes.

 

"It's okay, you can stop bowing now." Baekhyun said. Kris and Chen stopped bowing.

 

"Aww dude. I think you hurted my neck." Chen streched a little. Kris rolled his eyes.

 

"Everybody shut up now! Chanyeol is starting to wake up!" Luhan shouted and everyone looked at Chanyeol.

 

"Huh...? What happened?" Chanyeol groaned while he sat up. Baekhyun smiled happily.

 

"Chanyeol! Welcome back to earth. How was heaven?" Chen asked while he sat down on the bed beside Chanyeol.

 

"Huh?" Chanyeol stared at Chen, dumbfounded. What was he talking about?

 

"Stop trolling now, Chen." Luhan glared at Chen.

 

"You got knocked out after you got punched by the man who blamed me for stealing his money. And Baekhyun, here" Luhan pointed on Baekhyun. "saved us." Luhan explained. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

 

"Thank you for saving my life." Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hands. "I mean it. Thank you." Baekhyun began to blush, madly. It seemed that it was only Chanyeol and Baekhyun who existed in the world when they stared at each other. Slowly, they began to lean in for a kiss. Now their lips was almost touching.

 

"Happy Birthday!" Chen appeared right beside Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They both turned red and released their hands while looking away from each other. He was such a er.

 

"It's not my birthday." Chanyeol frowned.

 

"Whoops in the pancakes!" Chen threw his hands up.

 

"Alright, now I'm gonna end your trolling, you er." Kris walked over to Chen and grabbed his shirt before he threw him out through the window. (Don't worry. He has been thrown out before. It's only from the first floor of course. He's going to be alright. Unless he lands on his head... in dog poop... Yuk!)

 

"Okay." Kris brushed away the dirt he got from throwing the troller out. "May I ask you a question, my prince?." Sehun looked at Kris.

 

"What, peasant?" Sehun asked. Kris tried to resist the urge to also throw Sehun through the window.

 

"Well, what are you and your butler doing here in the village?" Kris looked at Sehun, who stared back.

 

"My father ordered me to search around the country, for the most prettiest person I have ever seen and bring him to the palace, peasant."  Sehun answered. Baekhyun stared at Sehun. It was the first time he heard Sehun answer a peasant's- he mean a person's question.

 

"Have you found one yet, my prince?" Kris asked.

 

"Yes." Sehun looked at Luhan when he answered. "It's you, Luhan. You're the most prettiest person I have ever met. And I want to bring you with me to the palace." Sehun said while looking at Luhan. Baekhyun nodded, amused that Sehun's brain might be working.

 

Luhan smiled. "I'll gladly follow you back to your palace." Luhan smiled even more. "But only if Chanyeol, Kris and Chen also come."

 

"What?!" Chanyeol and Kris exclaimed.

 

"What?" Chen's head popped up from the window.

 

"Yeah yeah. They can come too." Sehun waved his hand.

 

"Yay~!" Luhan hugged Sehun.

 

Now had Sehun found the one he was searching for. And it was Luhan.

 

 

 


Updated another chapter, yeey~ *applause*

Looks like Chen and Kris joined this story too :D

Thank you all for subscribing and upvoting this story. I'm so happy ^-^

Was the story good? Comment and tell me how it was :) I like reading your comments.

See you~!