2

Confiance

“Mission failed.”

 

Chanyeol message his boss. He was frustrated. His first move already failed and it was because he saw Baekhyun went in the same room he was about to go in. It is where his appointment with his target will be held. He can’t be wrong on what room he was looking. He was 100% sure that it’s the room where he and Mr. Byun will have a meeting.

Mr. Byun.. Byun.. Byun?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Byun Baekhyun!

Suddenly, everything sink in Chanyeol’s mind.

His target and Baekhyun has the same surname. Byun.

He remembered when Baekhyun said he had to meet his father.

It made sense. Byun Hongshik was the father of Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.

Chanyeol drive faster and headed at their office. He need to meet his boss. Chanyeol needs to fix this trouble. Big trouble.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?!!”

Chanyeol’s boss shouted as he finished saying why he failed his mission.

“I’m, I’m sorry boss. I didn’t expe---“

“It’s in the rules that you shouldn’t have any acquaintance during your mission! Now you just ruined everything! Damn it!”

Chanyeol just lowered his head. It’s his fault and he’s aware of it. It’s just that, he can’t fully think of why it has to be Baekhyun that became his target’s son. He’s the first person he became friends with ever  since he started doing his job. He thinks it’s so unfair.

Chanyeol heard his boss sighed from frustration.

“You should get away from him. Never meet him again. Before everything gets worse. Or else that baekhyun will also be put in trouble.”

His boss left him not bothering to wait for his answer.

Chanyeol thought will he be able to do it? Get away from Baekhyun now that he’s been used of being with him? Now that he can’t get away his thoughts from Baekhyun?

 

 

Chanyeol went back home earlier than he planned. Since his first move failed, he need to build another plan to tame his target. He never knew this mission would be hard for him. He thought that maybe if he didn’t meet Baekhyun, this will not happen but he also thought that if he didn’t meet him, his life would always be like the old times, analyzing and planning on how to execute his mission. He was already bored on doing the same thing everyday but since he knew Baekhyun, everything felt new. Him waiting for Baekhyun and being with him every night, Chanyeol liked it to be that way.

Chanyeol was now at his apartment and he was about to get the key from his pocket when he saw Baekhyun walking towards him.

Baekhyun grinned widely.

‘There’s something wrong with him.’ Chanyeol thought.

Baekhyun gets closer to Chanyeol. He tugged his arms around Chanyeol’s neck. Baekhyun looked up at the taller boy.

“Hi ~” Baekhyun said grinning widely.

Chanyeol can smell alcohol from Baekhyun’s body.

“You’re drunk.”

Baekhyun hiccupped.

“Yeah. How did you know?”  Baekhyun said while his arms was still wrapped around Chanyeol’s neck.

“Tequila huh.” Chanyeol knew it was a tequila based on his smell. As a trained agent, he has a knowledge on almost everything.

Baekhyun looked at him intently.

“You really are so mysterious yeol.”

Chanyeol also looked at him. He didn’t answered.

“It’s like I don’t know you at all.”

Baekyun was still looking  at him.

“But you know almost everything about me.”

The latter still not answering him. He wants to know what Baekhyun thinks about him.

“Who are you yeol?”

“I think all I know about you is your name. Yeol.. I don’t even know your surname.. even your birthday.. your full name..”

Baekhyun looked down while Chanyeol was still looking at him. He heard him sniff.

‘Is he crying?!’ Chanyeol thought to himself.

“Hey..” Chanyeol lift up his chin and he saw a tear fall from Baekhyun’s eyes. Chanyeol’s eyes widen. Baekhyun smiled.

“Your eyes widen again.” Baekhyun laughed.

“W-why are you crying?”

“Curious again huh.”

Chanyeol just looked at him. He don’t know what to say. All he said to Baekhyun was a lie and now Baekhyun can be put in trouble without Baekhyun knowing anything about it. He blames himself for it. If only he can go back to the time when he first met Baekhyun and he shouldn’t mind his existence.

Baekhyun took off his arm around Chanyeol’s neck.

“It’s getting cold in here. Maybe we should go in?”

They went in Chanyeol’s apartment.

 

Baekhyun sat down on the couch feeling dizzy and Chanyeol followed him.

“I run away from my father’s hotel earlier.”

Baekhyun confessed to him. Chanyeol just listened. He thought he can know everything if he listen to Baekhyun saying everything about what happened at the hotel.

“I’m not supposed to go here either, but I saw you. I felt little relieved that I have one friend that I trust..and it was you Yeol.”

Chanyeol’s still listening on what Baekhyun was saying. It was dark in his room and he can’t see Baekhyun’s face. All he hear was him, talking.

“I hate my Father. I don’t trust him. I hate everything about him. In fact, I wish he shouldn’t be born in this world. But I thought, if he wasn’t born, then you’ll not be able to meet me..”

Chanyeol can’t help but smile form what he said. He was right. He can feel Baekhyun was also smiling that time.

“Too cheesy huh.”

Chanyeol grinned and said “Yeah. Too cheesy.” The smaller boy continued.

“My father was a bad guy. That’s why I don’t like him. He was the total opposite of my mother. You wanna know what’s his business?”

Baekhyun asked him and Chanyeol find it hard to answer his question. He already knew what his father been doing and he wasn’t sure if he want to hear it from his target’s son, the son of the person he was about to tame and can be get killed by him.

Baekhyun sighed and continued to talk.

“His business was selling illegal firearms, he also sell drugs.”

Chanyeol didn’t talk. He thought that it’s a good thing that it was dark in his room. Baekhyun will not see his face. And Chanyeol will not see Baekhyun’s face.

“We  talked about it at his hotel earlier. He said that when the time comes that he will be dead, he will pass to me his business and I will be the one to take his position. That’s why my course was business management, for me to have knowledge about business. I took it against my will. He didn’t even bother asking what course I really want to take.”

“He said that someone was already haunting him. Someone was spying to kill him. I don’t know anymore. If he will be killed, I will take his business whether I like it or not. Yeol, I don’t want to be like my father..”

“I don’t want to be like him..”

“I don’t want to..”

He heard Baekhyun sobbed and with that, Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun closer and hugged him. He hugged him tighter. Baekhyun sobbed even more when Chanyeol pulls him closer to his chest.

They stayed like that until Baekhyun fell asleep. He’s totally drunk that he said everything about his personal life.

How Chanyeol wish that he didn’t hear everything Baekhyun said. The mission gets even more hard for him. It became more hard for him to get away from Baekhyun now that he knew the guy trusted him that much and it became more hard for him to tame his target now that he knew what it can cause, Baekhyun being the next master mind of the culprit’s business.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: chapter 2 is up! Hope you like it~ if there's grammatical or typo errors, sorry about that T.T

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! :)