Meet Boyfriend's photographer.

Which Min?

image

Early in the morning, Minzy recieved a text message from Taemin.

From: Bubby
To: Michee

Text: YAH! Wake up! I need to talk to you!

From: Michee
To: Bubby

Text: Dude, It's early in the morning! What is it?

From: Bubby
To: Michee

Text: Just come to my house properly dressed, Arasso?! If you dress up like a drunkard, You die!

From: Michee
To: Bubby

Text: What the hell is it now? It's not like something's important! But fine. I'll go.

Minzy dressed up like she would normally do, An over-sized yellow top with black shorts. She also wore her black sneakers. When she arrived, Taemin told her to get in the car. "What? Why?" Minzy asked. "We need to go! The manager wants to meet you today!" Taemin beamed. "What?! How come you didn't tell me last week?!" Minzy asked. "I wanted it to be a surprise~!" Taemin told her. 

When they arrived at the Starship Entertainment building, Minzy jumped up and down. "I'll be the photographer of the Sistar unnies? OMO!" She said excitedly. "Anniyo.. Not Sistar.. You'll be the photographer of Boyfriend." Taemin said.  "Oh.. Arasso~!" Minzy skipped to the practice room.

"Ah! There she is." Boyfriend's manager said. "I.. I have a job!" Minzy jumped. Kwangmin looked at her. "Is this real?" He asked himself. Minzy stopped when she saw Kwangmin. "This boy.. He's.. familiar.." Minzy thought.

~Flashback~

Minzy woke up in her room, She stared at all the pictures in her room. "Who.. Who is this?" Minzy asked, picking up a random picture. "He's just our friend.." Taemin replied. Minzy shook her head and just smiled at Taemin. "So.. Let's go, Oppa?" Minzy asked. "Let's go."

~End of Flashback~

"The photo.." Minzy thought. "Nah.. Must be some other guy." Minzy thought again, shaking the thought off. "Annyeonghaseyo!  Shin Minzy imnida! Um.. I guess I'll be your photographer starting tomorrow..?" Minzy said. "Annyeong~! Boyfriend's maknae Minwoo imnida!" Minwoo smiled. Before Kwangmin could speak, Youngmin said, "Annyeong~! Older Twin, Youngmin imnida~!". Kwangmin just lend her his hand. "Annyeong. My name's Kwangmin. Nice to meet you, Minzy-sshi." Kwangmin said coldly.

Minzy tilted her head. "Did I do something wrong? Why does he seem to be mad at me?" She thought. "TanTanan~! Hyung line time! Annyeonghaseyo! We are the old people of the group!" Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Hyunseong yelled enthusiastically. Minzy giggled. "I'm Father Hyunseong!" Hyunseong said. "I'm grandfather Jeongmin!" Jeongmin introduced himself as he jumped from the right side. "I'm Great-Grandfather Donghyun!" Donghyun yelled as he jumped to the middle of the two. "We are the Hyung Line!" They yelled.

The three maknaes scratched the back of their necks hoping that they did something better than that. It was cute scene for Minzy. She  smiled and wanted to know them all more.  Taemin wasn't there, He left because of his schedule.
"Minzy! Can we see your entry?" Minwoo asked. "Mwo? What entry?"  She said, Confused.

"The one you sent so you could be our photographer!" Minwoo told her. "I didn't send an entry.. I guess Taemin oppa got my favorite picture from my cabinet." Minzy explained. "OMO! I was so curious about this but.. Mi—" Before Youngmin finished, Kwangmin stood up and left the room without a word. 

"What's with him?" Minzy asked. "Oh, Nothing. Twinnie just gone insane!"  Youngmin sang.  "I think I offended him somehow before.. I just don't remember a thing about him.." Minzy thought.

 Gonna make the next few chapters more interesting! :)