School!

Which Min?

Minzy fell asleep late at night. Suddenly, Her alarm clock tried to wake her up. She immediately rose up. Before taking a shower, She heard voices downstairs. "Must be Taemin and his friends." She thought. After taking a shower, She wore the blouse of school, The skirt, A big red hoodie, and a pair of over-sized glasses. Taemin looked at her weirdly. "What's with the glasses?" He asked. The guy named Minho smiled. "It's okay. It's better that way. If she didn't wear those glasses, Guys will be flirting with her!" Minho said. "Kids, Let's go! Onew hyung's gonna kill me if you get late on your first day of school!" Jonghyun said. "Coming!" Key yelled. 

Minzy was new to Taemin's school. Taemin was just 2 years older than her. Many people looked at Minzy weirdly when they entered. Some girls whispered to each other, "How could the SHINee oppas hang out with a nerdy new student?". Before entering the classroom, Taemin ruffled Minzy's hair and said, "Good Luck on your first day of school!". Minzy kissed Taemin's cheek and said 'Goodbye'. "Arasso! Take care!" Taemin said as he left.

Minzy was surprised to see the Twins and Minwoo in class."They study in the same school?" She thought as she sat on a random chair. Suddenly, Some guy junped in front of her, making her jump. "Annyeong! You're a new student, right? I heard about you already and I want to be your friend! Oh wait, did I introduce myself? I guess not. I'm Dongho! Nice to meet you! How are you? I hope you have a good time in this school!" He said. Minzy couldn't answer him, He just talked and talked all the way.

"Okay." Minzy replied coldly. She didn't like noisy people early in the morning. "OH! DONGHO HYUNG! YOU'RE HERE!" Minzy heard someone say. She turned around and saw the three maknaes walking towards them. "Minzy-sshi? Oh, You're here too!" Youngmin jumped. Kwangmin rolled his eyes, not knowing that Minzy noticed. "So.. What's up?" Minw0o asked. "Hm.. Nothing really. We were just talking." Dongho replied.

Minzy shook her head. "The dude means HE was talking. I didn't even have some time to talk." Minzy said as she rested her head on the table, trying to sleep. "Wait.. Youngmin-sshi?" Minzy called. "Ne?" Youngmin asked. "How did you recognize me? I have glasses and everything!" Minzy pouted. Youngmin smiled and pinched her cheeks. "Let's just say your weird get-up ." Youngmin teased.

"Ugh. Excuse me." Kwangmin said as he walked out of the classroom. Minzy tilted her head in confusion. "What did I do to him?" She pouted. "Mollayo.. Kwangmin has never been in a bad mood in mornings." Minwoo told her. "Well.. Even though I don't know what I did, I would apologize." Minzy said, standing up.

She gathered all her courage to walk out of the door and approach Kwangmin.

"Fighting!" She said to herself. She was scared, What if Kwangmin leaves his place there and abandones her? What if Kwangmin won't listen to her? What if she didn't have to apologize? What if she would be embarrassed and Taemin would have to be the one to get teased?

"Ottokhae?" She said, having second thoughts. She turned to Minwoo, Youngmin, and Dongho who gave her sunny smiles and mouthed; 'Fighting!

She sighed. She doesn't know if she'll be able to do it. She just wanted a good relationship with EVERY member of boyfriend so that there wouldn't be any tension. She shook her head. "Nevermind. The teacher's coming." She sighed. 

Class was good. She made a new friend named Shinji. Shinji is a pretty girl. She wore a black jacket and put her hair into a simple ponytail. When Lunch came, Minzy walked out of the room. "Shinji! Please come with me! I don't know where the 3rd year sunbaenims' classrooms are!" Minzy pouted. "Arasso. Why go to the 3rd year building?" Shinji asked. "I need to wait for Taemin." Minzy replied, Taking off her big glasses and taking a sip on her drink.

"So you're a fan of him too?!" Shinji asked, amused that a new student idolized the school's kingka on her first day of school. "A new student?! A fan of the Kingka?! AND ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!" Shinji yelled. "I'm not a fan of him!" Minzy said with wide eyes. "Then why are you looking for him?" Shinji asked. "Hmm.. Let's just say we both know each other." Minzy smiled as she walked to the 3rd year building with Shinji.

Kwangmin looked at his twin, who looked like he was looking for someone in the school cafeteria. "Omo! Where is Minzy-sshi? What if she gets lost in the school?!" Youngmin said, worried. "Dude. What's important about her anyway? It's not like you're with her or something. She's probably somewhere with that Shinji girl." Kwangmin said, although he felt the pain in his heart when he said that.

Who knows what happened in the past?