A job..?

Which Min?

Taemin and Minzy ran around the park until Minzy's phone rang. "Yobeoseyo?" Minzy asked as they started to walk home. "WHAT?! Anniyo! I can't.. Aish. Arasso." Minzy sighed in defeat as she ended her mother's call. "Waeyo? What's wrong?" Taemin asked, confused. "Well.. Let me just tell you later." Minzy said as she opened the door to her apartment.

Minzy lay lazily on the couch of her apartment. "Ottokhae?" She asked herself. "If I don't find a job, I might have to leave Korea!" Minzy pouted. "Why do you need a job?" Taemin asked. "Your family's rich anyway." He added. "Anniyo! You don't understand! Umma told me that she wants me more responsible! She stopped sending me money and told me to earn some myself!" Minzy pouted again. "You? Responsible?" Taemin laughed. "Yah! If I don't get a job, I'm going to have to leave you!" Minzy yelled. "WHAT?! NO! What job are you looking for anyway?" Taemin asked, worried. "I want to be a photographer~! Lalala~!" Minzy sang. "And if I don't find a job here.. I'm going to have to migrate to the Philippines since there are many people looking for photographers." Minzy sighed.

"Don't worry, I know a company looking for a photographer!" Taemin said. Minzy was not listening to Taemin when he said that, She was lost, thinking about what to do.

__________

"Aish! None of these entries are good!" Boyfriend's manager yelled. He's been looking at the young photographers' entries to be Boyfriend's photographer. Suddenly, The door opened, revealing Starship Entertainment's owner with Taemin. "Boyfriend needs a photographer, right?" He asked the poor manager. "Ne. Waeyo?" The manager asked. "Lee Taemin here is recommending someone to be your photographer." The owner pointed out.

"Er.. I was kind of expecting a girl group.. I mean like.. What if she falls inlove with one of them?" Taemin stuttered, scratching his head. "Don't worry, Taemin-sshi. We won't let that happen." The manager smiled. "So.. Can you please show me a sample of his/her entry?" He asked. Taemin smiled as he handed the man a copy of Minzy's favorite picture she took herself. "OMO! This is what I want! Please tell her that she's hired!"

"Kamsahamnida!" The manager bowed to Taemin as Taemin left. "No problem." Taemin smiled.

The manager entered the pratice room where the boys were practicing. "GUYS! Guess what?!" He yelled. "What is it, Hyung?" Youngmin asked. "We found a new photographer!" The manager beamed. "Omo! Really? What's his name?!" Kwangmin asked excitedly. "Nope. Our photographer isn't going to be a he."

"Omo! Our photographer is gay?!" Kwangmin asked, scared. "No! Our photographer will be a girl. I haven't heard from her yet, but I'm sure she'll be coming next week. All I know about her is that her name is Minzy."

Kwangmin was shocked. That name.. it was so familiar to him. It was so special to him. But what if she was just someone else? Well, he thinks he'll just have to wait.

Author's note: So yes~ I updated. I will make the next chapters longer when I get the chance to! ^^