Last Day of High School

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 21 - 28 Weeks

Finally, it was the last day of school.

Of course, for every other grade it was their third to last day of school, but for the seniors who followed and were able to keep up with the senior skip requirements. Which meant is was the last day of high school altogether for Howon, Dongwoo, and Woohyun. Woohyun was the most grateful and the most excited. After all that had happened to him in school this year, he was ready to get out. 

After the stunt the Tasty twins pulled all those months ago, it had really hurt him and his reputation. He wasn't too well known in the school, and if he was known, he was known as a smart, responsible student and was at the top of his grade. After the rumors started, he was seen as a and a , sleeping around with everyone besides his boyfriend. He was , he was a , he wanted attention, every possible thing was spread around except for the truth about him. 

He knew the truth and that was all that really mattered in the end. All of his friends and all of those who asked him what had happened knew. Those were the only people that mattered in the end. 

The last class of the day was sociology and pyshcology with Dongwoo and Barom. Woohyun had never felt so happy to be in that class before. It was a breeze for the seniors in that class that didn't have to take the finals. Woohyun was sitting in a chair with Barom and Dongwoo sitting on the floor in front of him, just talking together. 

Woohyun was too big at this point to fit into the school desks. His belly protruded far out, pushing into the table and preventing him from getting comfortable. He hadn't been able to fit in a desk for two weeks and when that happened, he had been moved in every class from a desk to a table where he could adjust his comfort levels and sit to his liking. When class began, Woohyun immediately went to his seat and Dongwoo and Barom sat in front of him. Woohyun would have joined them on the floor, but if he had, he wouldn't have been able to get up again. 

"You're going to college next year, yeah?" Barom asked. He was leaning back on his arms and looking up at his heavily pregnant friend. It still boggled his mind how Woohyun still had about three months left of pregnancy. He had a lot of room to grow still. 

"Yeah," Woohyun answered, his large belly. Jinkyoung had the hiccups again, like she usually did about once a day, "I'm going to take two semesters off to take care of Jinkyoung and myself, then attend to univeristy to get my degree in elementary education," he explained, smiling at the thought of being in a classroom full of kids to teach and watch over. 

"Bet you're excited, mate," Barom stated with his own crooked smile. 

Woohyun nodded and shifted in his seat, "You know I am. Having my own baby will hopefully help me with teaching later. It's almost like my calling in life," Woohyun stated. 

"Agreed," Dongwoo put in his two cents, "I can't wait to get married on May 31st, then go to college. The official first day of Seoul University is August 5th! Ready to spend my whole life dedicated to music and dance!" he exclaimed, holding out an arm in a pose to act goofy. 

"Hey, around the time I'm due," Woohyun chuckled, but this act disturbed Jinkyoung. The infant inside of him moved around, shifting a large amount that left Woohyun in discomfort. He grimaced, teeth bared as he put a hand behind his back and attempted to shift to make it more comfortable for him and hopefully make it more comfortable for Jinkyoung. 

Before Dongwoo and Barom could jump ahead and cater to Woohyun's aid, someone beat them to it.

"Are you alright, Woohyun?" a hand was on Woohyun's shoulder comfortingly. Woohyun looked up, grimace less than 50% of what it was before. He looked up to see the familiar face of his teacher, Mrs. Wong. She had a concerned look on her face and her brows were furrowed. Woohyun immediately felt guilty for making his teacher worried about him. 

"Ah, Mrs. Wong! Yes, I am fine. The baby was just moving,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter