Breaking Out(Of) the Spring Clothes

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 7 - 21 Weeks and 5 Days

"Do you not realize what school stands for?!" Woohyun loudly exclaimed to Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and continued to pull the bed sheets back, "No, and I don't care either. Woohyun, we both have to go to school, alright?" with a final tug, he managed to completely remove the comforter to their shared bed. He yanked it to the floor where Woohyun couldn't reach and return it back to its original spot. When the younger couldn't pull back the blanket, he sat up abruptly and frowned at his boyfriend.

"We have to go, Woo," Sunggyu said once more with a strict tone and stern expression. Woohyun was becoming especially stubborn in the mornings, and today was one of the worse days. 

Woohyun huffed, "But, Hyung! Do you know what school stands for?" Sunggyu sighed and shook his head, honestly having no idea what the younger was going on about. 

"School stands for Seven Cruel Hours Of Our Lives!" Woohyun added emphasis with the first letter of every word to point out what each letter stood for, "It's like jail! Five star school my ! I'll knock off a star myself! Maybe even two!" 

Sunggyu sighed in exasperation, the large expulsion of everything in his body actually sending him into a small fit in attempt to regain his lost breath, "Woohyun, what happened to the education you always wanted? You still want to be a teacher, right?" 

Woohyun scoffed loudly and snapped, "That dream died when I found out I was pregnant, hyung," he subconsciously placed his hand against his round abdomen where he was beginning to feel their daughter squirm around in her cute, morning stretches. 

It was a known fact that soon after Sunggyu was told he was going to be a father, Woohyun had told him that now that a baby was in the picture, he wouldn't be able to study and gain the requirements needed in order for him to teach. He future plans had since diminished and he has yet to turn back on his word and decision about not pursuing his recent dream of being a school teacher. 

Sunggyu however, never cared if their daughter would be in the way, he kept reminding Woohyun that if he wanted something, he should chase after it until it was his. By the time Lemon would be born, Sunggyu will have finished two full years and beginning on his third year of courses. By that year, he would be less busy and Woohyun would be able to attend classes without the presence of their baby. 

Sunggyu shook his head, "Come on, Woohyun," he his heel and headed towards their shared, walk-in closet to grab his outfit of choice for the day. He was actually feeling energized this morning, so the usual pick of sweatpants was passed up and replaced by a pair of well fitting jeans and snug polo that showcased his collar bone and thin, yet muscular waist. 

Eventually, Woohyun stepped out of bed and walked into the closet with heavy steps. His feet were slightly swollen and achy even against the softly carpeted floor. Woohyun whined when he saw his boyfriend's outfit and wished he could wear something similar, but had no such choice and instead had his ugly school uniform. 

Woohyun held under his protruding belly to reach up and grab a hanger that held his spring school uniform on its plastic wings. It was the same shirt with shorter sleeves and the khakis weren't as thick as the winter ones. There was no longer a need for the jacket, Woohyun noted as he mentally cheered. The jackets were too warming even in winter. 

"Cute," Sunggyu snickered as he passed Woohyun once he was finished getting dressed presumably to fix his messy mop of dyed orange hair. He extended his arm and landed a hard to Woohyun's plump backside, making the younger yelp in shock and surprise. Sunggyu laughed when he looked back to see a bright, rosy blush decorating his boyfriend's cheeks. 

Woohyun shook his head and cleared his throat, distracting his mind from Sunggyu's sudden act. He began to strip himself of his clothing, piling it all near the door of the closet to set for later, proper disposal. He pouted as he looked down, missing sight of his toes due to the size of his belly. He could still see them if he leaned forward and bent his body, but standing up straight and looking down did him no justice. 

"You're growing well, Lemon ah," Woohyun speaks to his belly. He begins to unweave the clothes from the hanger and put them on. 

He starts with the shirt. He usually acquired bigger shirts than normal due to the comfort they provided with the loose material. Now, as he slipped his arms through the short sleeves and began to button from the top and down, he realized just how small his clothes actually got, or more how big he actually got. 

When he got to his belly, the shirt material stretched a bit to accommodate the growth of his abdomen. The buttons tugged some at the material and made it look tighter. With a few tugging and adjusting, Woohyun was able to make it seem different. 

Woohyun had checked himself over in the mirror at least thirty times, making sure his appearance wasn't too extreme. He ran his hands over his swell, smoothing the slightly wrinkled shirt in his work, "I can make it work," he spoke. He would probably have to get a new uniform later that day. 

Woohyun sighed upon looking down to the crumpled pants on the floor. He stooped down and picked them back up, mentally preparing himself for the discomfort he expected to feel once putting these on. 

Woohyun slipped both legs into the individual pant legs and counted to himself to pull them up, "Three, two, one," as he finished his countdown, he pulled the pants up and immediately regretted his decision. For once he pulled them up, the force and strength he used added to the disproportionate size of the khakis and body strained the seam and split the material and thread bond. 

When the loud rip of his pats sounded, Woohyun froze and watched it happen as his pants split far up the middle leaving him an awkward crotch hole. Threads connected the two sides of material, clinging on for dear life. Without even trying, it was a given that the zipper and button wouldn't possibly come together. 

Screw later in the day, he would have to get a new uniform now. 

"SUNGGYU!" Woohyun yelled, sounding distressed as much as he felt. 

The sound of a brush hitting the granite bathroom countertop sounded with a loud clank and the pounding of footsteps against carpet followed soon after, "What?!" Sunggyu asked, sounding out of breath as well as fearful. He examined Woohyun from head to foot, searching for any scratches or bruises. 

By this point, Woohyun had tears begin to form in his eyes as he realized how "fat" he is, "My pants ripped," he whined, pointing down to the area where there was a huge, gaping hole in the middle of his crotch. 

Sunggyu looked confused and his eyes lowered to land on the said hole in Woohyun's uniform pants. His eyes went from puzzled to surprised as they widened twice their size so that Woohyun could actually see them, "Whoa! Um..." the elder trailed off as he examined the rip. It was HUGE! 

"I can't go to school like this!" Woohyun exclaimed, moving to take off his pants. He let them fall and pool around his ankles in a limp, ruined pile, "I need new ones." 

Sunggyu was speechless. He moved his hands and his mouth opened and closed in attempt to find the right words to say, "But I have...classes today... I can't go shopping today," he tried to reason, but obviously it was failing. 

"Why not?! Is school more important than me?! I thought you loved me!" Woohyun shouted. His hormones were raging and added to the true emotions he was feeling. He was a ticking time bomb now, and Sunggyu had to figure out how to diffuse him soon. 

Sunggyu stilled and inhaled, not to exhale a loud sigh, but to calm his own self as he searched for the right words to say to his pregnant boyfriend, "I do love you. Okay, Woo?" his day's schedule played through his head as he searched for anything majorly important to attend. So far, he found nothing, "How about I just call in sick for classes and take you to the mall to buy your new uniform. Sound good?" 

Woohyun's eyes lit up and a small smile curled onto his lips as he nodded his head, "Okay." 

Sunggyu chanced a smile and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter