Final.

Piercings Are y Too (Taoris Version)

Tao wanted another piercing. He heard Baekhyun had gotten his tongue pierced. Tao loved piercings but he didn't know what to get. He decided he wasn't going to copy Baekhyun. 

Tao headed towards his room and got his laptop. He started looking up different piercings.

It had been a week later when Tao finally decided. He had gone through so many piercing ideas. He looked up risks and read about each piercing before he finally decided on one. He just hoped Kris would like it too.

------

It hurt a bit when he got it done, but it was worth it. He couldn't wait to see the looks on everyones face when he showed it to them. But he was going to let it heal first.

He showered by himself (which was unusual for the panda) for about 6 months. Tao was proud of himself and couldn't wait to show his piercing off now that it had healed.

Tao wouldn't know that he would end up showing it off at a concert.

-------

Exo were waiting backstage and Tao was supposed to go up. Before their performance he would do his usual Wushu routine. Everything was going fine when he went out there. He spinned the Wushu stick and flipped a few times to which his shirt had risen up. There were a lot of fans screaming and taking photos. Tao didn't know his shirt had risen up too far.

After their performance they all went back to the dorm and Tao went on his laptop while waiting for the others to shower. He had told Kris to wait for him because he had to check something. Everyone seemed relieved that Tao had gone back to his ways of asking people to shower with him. It was getting kind of weird that he wasn't. 

He gasped when he saw fantaken photos of his routine show on on his weibo. There was a photo someone had taken and his shirt had risen up just enough to show something shiny that was on his navel. 

Everyone at that point knew about his piercing, including his dragon lover who had come into the room and saw the photo on his laptop.

-------

Tao quickly closed the webpage and got up. Kris had snuck back out into the hall. He would pretend he didn't see anything. 

The panda came out with everything he needed for his shower.

"Ge, were you waiting long?"

Kris shook his head no and just proceded to the shower.

Everything seemed to be going fine, Tao had managed to slip into the shower without showing Kris his piercing.

Halfway through Kris decided to speak up.

"So, when did you get your bellybutton pierced?"

Tao jumped at his voice and ended up dropping the shampoo bottle. He didn't reply and went on with the rest of the shower. Kris frowned at the fact that Tao didn't reply and just continued what he was doing. 

After the shower they headed to Kris's room. 

"Ge, i'm sorry. Are you mad? I got a piercing without telling you. But i like it. Are you going to make me get rid of it?"

Tao looked at Kris.

"No, you can keep it. It's healed already right? I am kinda mad you didn't tell me, but you probably wanted to surprise me. Yeah?"

Tao nodded. Kris just sighed.

"Tell me next time if you decide to get a piercing." Was all Kris said before kissing Tao.

"Now, let's make up for 6 months of no ." 

That was the last thing Tao heard before he was pushed down on the bed. 

-------

A/N: Another one-shot done! I'm so tired. T.T But i still have 7 more stories to update today. Let me know what you think! :)