Chapter 5- Evolving powers

We Are One! THE POWER OF 12!

-------At school------

"Luhan!" Sehun. "Eh? What's wrong Sehunny?" Luhan. "Can you please help me with this question I don't get it?!" Sehun. "Sure! Which one? Luhan. *Luhan helps Sehun with his work meanwhile with the other memebers* "Hyungs Hyungs!" Tao. *All the memebers stare at him in shock* "What's the matter?!" Kris. "I've got a mark too!" Tao. *They all sigh* "You gave us a heart attack! We thought something terrible happened!" Suho. "To come think of it..I think I've got the mark too," Chanyeol. "Yea, so have me and Chen," Kai. *D.O checks everyones hand and his own* "You're right! I've got mine as well," D.O. "What's yours? Xiumin. "Mines earth, Kai's teleportation, Chanyeol's fire, Baekhyun's light, Chen's lightning and Tao's time control," D.O. *All of the members look at D.O in shock while Sehun and Luhan walk in* "Why is everyone staring at D.O?" Luhan. *Tao explains everything to Luhan and Sehun* "Wow! Hyung you're so smart!" Sehun. "It's just my special talent," D.O. *All the members look at him with a not amuzed face* "Anyway now we've all got our marks what does this even mean?" Lay. "I'm not quite sure me and Kris still have a vivid picture of her," Luhan. "Oh come on! Let's not get stressed about all of this! Let's have some fun!" Sehun. "Sehun's got a point. Let's just put this aside for now and enjoy this moment!" Chanyeol. "I agree let's do something fun back at the house after school!" Luhan. "Yep, anyway see you guys later!" Baekhyun.

 

--------At the house------

"You guys made it! Finally!" Sehun. *They all stare at Sehun and Luhan* "Are you guys alright?" Kai. "Yea, why?" Luhan. "Oh, it's because you two are like magnets which don't let go of each other," Kris. "That is soooo not true!" Luhan. *5 minutes later* "Luhan Luhan!! Look!" Sehun. "Ha, see what I mean!" Kris. *All the other memebers agree with him* "Anyway what are we going to do which is 'REALLY' fun?" Tao. "Me and Sehun thought we could watch a movie," Luhan. "Oh no, I'm going what ever movie this is!" Tao. *Kai whispers* "Baby," Kai. *Sehun begins to play the movie while the other memebers are chatting* "IT'S ON! IT'S ON!" Sehun. *They all jump up and throw pillows at Sehun* "Dude, you scared me!" Suho. "......I'm right next to you," Sehun. *Suho does a faceplam. They all watch the movie* "Ew, dude who's movie is this?" Lay. "It's Luhan's," Sehun. "I told you not to tell anyone!" Luhan. "Why is it bioual?!" Kai. "Um...I found it before we debuted...," Luhan. *They all look at him in suspicion* "....I'm going to check if the popcorn is ready," Luhan. *He rushes into the kitchen. They all continue watching. He rushes back and trips over* "Ahh!" Luhan. *The memebers try to catch the popcorn but it floats in the air* "What the!!" Kris. *They all look at him in shock* "What are you doing?!" Lay. *Tao rushes in* "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Tao. *He sees Luhan and faints. The members see if he's alright* "Hyung how are you doing that?!" Sehun. "I DON'T KNOW!!!" Luhan. "Try to make it stop!" D.O. "Oh yea...I WOULD DO THAT IF I KNEW HOW!!" Luhan. "Just do something!" Kris. *Luhan drops the bowl of popcorn on the floor* "What just happened!?!?" Xiumin. "I don't even know!" Luhan. "How did you make it stop?!" Baekhyun. "I just thought about our debut," Luhan. "I get it!" Lay. "What?!" Suho. "Maybe telekinesis is mind control with objects!" Lay. "You might be right acually!" Kris. *Luhan drops to the ground* 

 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE READ MY OTHER CHAPTERS IF NOT READ YET! THANK YOU! ^_^