Chapter 3-The return of Luhan and kris

We Are One! THE POWER OF 12!

---At school---

*The Exo members walk into the classroom. They spot Luhan and Kris* "Where have you two been?!?" Suho. "We've-," Luhan. "We were worried sick!" Kai. "We can't remember what happened last night,okay!" Kris. "Yea,but you couldn't just leave us," Tao. "We know...we..we just didn't know what we were doing," Luhan. "What exactly were you doing?" Lay. "All we both remember is that we both heard weird noises and saw strange things," Kris. "What did you see?" Xiumin. "I saw strange shadows such as a...woman and a wolf," Luhan. "That's funny because me,Xiumin and Kai heard wolf noises outside," Chanyeol. "You do know you can't have wolves around our place? You must have been dreaming it" Baekhyun. *Chanyeol doesn't hear a word Baekhyun said* "I could remember me and Luhan going to this old abandoned place," Kris. "Was is just you and Luhan there?" Kai. "No I saw a woman come up to me and touched my hand and now I've got this strange mark on my hand," Luhan. "Can I see?" Lay. *Lay looks at Luhan's hand and finds a strange marking* "If only I had the power to heal and see what this mark is," Lay. "Have you got one Kris?" Sehun. "I've got one but I don't have the same marking as Luhan," Kris. *Kris shows the members his mark* "It looks like a dragon," Tao. "You're right! Luhan's is the teleknesis sign," D.O. "How do you know all of this?" Chen. "Um..so I'm glad you two are here," D.O. *He skips Chen's question* "We still need to find out what these markings are doing on them though," Suho. "Do you still know what the woman looks like?" Baekhyun. "It's vivid," Luhan. "Oh okay...I'm glad you guys are here though," Suho. *They all put their hands in* "We are one!" Exo members. "We should go next period is starting," Tao. "Okay see you guys later," members.

THANKS FOR READING THIS FANFICTION! I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A FEW DAYS BECAUSE I'M GOING ON HOILDAY! SO PLEASE WAIT ^_^ SUB AND LIKE FOR MORE CHAPTERS ;)