Chapter 11- Battle

We Are One! THE POWER OF 12!

------------------

"Okay, I'll see you later!" A girl. It was the end of school and the members went back to their home. "Hey Kris, are we really going to go and see Ziho. For all we know, it could just be a trick," Lay. "Yes, we're going. We have to go," Kris. Kai was still walking home from school, then he saw Jenny walk on the opposite side of the road to him. As they were walking at the same pace, a group of boys ganged up on Jenny.

        "Hey, want to come and have a drink with us?" a boy (from gang). "Um, no thank you," Jenny, walking on and ignoring them. As she was walking one of the boys grabbed on to you. "Hey let go!" Jenny. Kai saw what was going on and stopped to help. "Hey, where did she go?" Boy. Kai was running towards Jenny, however she just disappeared. "Where she gone?" Kai thought. Minutes later Jenny was seen running from a mile away. "How did she get there?" Kai, "What on earth is going on?" Kai managed to get home on time before the members were about to leave. "Hey Kai, where were you?" Luhan. "I-I...," Kai, catching his breath. You could tell he had been running all the way. "Are you okay? Why are you panting?" Luhan. "I thought you guys left already so I rushed home to check and-and-...," Kai. "What?" Luhan. "It's about Jenny!" Kai. "What about Jenny? And by the way, you could've just teleported back here," Luhan. "Oh, a duck!"  Kai told Luhan about the whole situation he saw. "Jenny got attacked by a gang!?" Baekhyun. "Yea, she did, but that's not the point. While I was trying to save her she just disappeared out of nowhere!" Kai. The members lookes at him in disbelief. "Hahaha, nice one Kai. Anyway we've got to go now," Chanyeol. "It's true though!" Kai. "Sure it is!" Tao. They all carried on walking without Kai. 

        The members arrived at the location Ziho had told them to go. "An alleyway?" Sehun, "Why here?" "Good question!" Ziho, walking towards them with his gang, "I just wanted to take you guys somewhere private." "Well, you could've taken us somewhere besides this place...douche!" Sehun. "I heard that!" Ziho. "Sorry, what?" Sehun. "I can read minds and teleport, just like Kai," Ziho. As he finished off his sentence Kai teleported right infront of the members. "Well thanks you guys for ditching me!" Kai. Kai looked round, seeing Ziho clapping. "Excellent! Just excellent!" Ziho. Kai turned back to the members. "What?" Kai, mouthing at them. They just shrugged their shoulders. Suho cleared his throat. "Anyway, how come your like us?" Suho. Ziho paused for a moment. "I evolved these powers 2 years ago-I learned how to do other powers from my dad. I thought I was the only one in the school who could do this. Then I had this feeling when I got back to school one day, when you started seeing symothoms of these powers, I knew I wasn't the only one anymore," Ziho. "How do you get powers from other people?" D.O. "That's why you are here," Ziho. "Huh?" Lay. "I steal powers from other people by using power minicry," Ziho. "Huh? I don't understand?" Lay, whispering into Chanyeol's ear. "It's basically when you can copy or absorb another's power or skills. Sometimes the person with the power can lose it if the power minicry has a big effect on them," Chanyeol, whispering back to him. 

"Stop!" 

"What are you doing here?!"

"Leave them alone! It's me you want!" 

      "Jenny? What is she doing here!" Baekhyun. Ziho and Jenny stopped arguing. "Well, I guess you've met my sister," Ziho. "Wtf! Sister!?" Baekyun. "It's true, I'm his sister," Jenny, "We are twins but people don't notice till we mention it." "That was a shocker," Chen, talking to himself. "Now Ziho, leave them alone!" Jenny. "Bingo, I've got them and now you. This is just getting better by the minute!" Ziho. You walk over to Ziho and give him your hand. "Just get it over and done with!" Jenny. "Don't do it!" Baekhyun, pushing you away from Ziho. Baekhyun falls on top of you. Your eyes widen, he gets off you. "Sorry!" Baekhyun, bows down. You walk away stiffly and disappear into thin air again. "Ugh! You made her get away!" Ziho. Ziho teleports in front of Baekhyun and grabs his neck. "Baekhyun!" Chanyeol. Chanyeol sets Ziho's feet on fire. "Ahh!" Ziho. His friend gets it off by using his water powers. "Ugh! They can do powers too! That's just ing great!" Chanyeol. "Get them!" Ziho. 

      One of Ziho's gang, (Ki-young-SuperHuman Speed) goes for Kai. (Dong-So-Atmokinesis) goes for Xiumin and Chen. (Kwang-Min-SuperHuman Strength) goes for Luhan and Chanyeol. "I'll help Kai!" Kris. Kris flys over to help kai. "I'll help Xiumin and Chen!" Tao. Tao runs over to Xiumin and Chen. Lay, Suho and D.O look at each other. "D.O you help the others and see who need help, Lay you assist us when we need help and I'll go for Ziho with Baekhyun!" Suho. "Okay!" Lay and D.O. Ki-young runs towards Kai and Kris with super speed. Kris flys infront of him and punshes his face. Kai teleports behind him and kicks his leg to make him fall. They both hold Ki-young down. Xiumin freezes Dong-So's feet and Chen zaps his body repeatidly. "Dude, are you really going to continue doing that to him?" Xiumin. "Yep, it's funny! Look at him! He's just jiggling around!" Chen. Chanyeol sets Kwang-Min's feet on fire but it doesn't work for him. Luhan uses his telepathy powers on him and throws bricks onto him. Kwang-Min collapses for abit but manages to get back up. He grabs Luhan and throws him to the other side of the alleyway. "Luhan!" Chanyeol. He runs to see if Luhan's okay and at the same time sets Kwang-Min's whole body on fire. Baekhyun and Suho try take Ziho down froms the sides however Ziho disappears. "Darn! What a coward! We were going to take him down!" Baekhyun. "Phew! I'm glad he's gone, I didn't want to fight him anyway!" Suho. 

       "Guys! Come over here Luhan's hurt!" Chanyeol shouts. Ziho's gang disappear aswell. The members rush over to Luhan. "LuLu!" Sehun, "Is my LuLu okay!?" Luhan doesn't respond instead he just lies in Chanyeol's arm. "Luhan?" Kris, pocking him in the face. "Lay! Use your healing powers on him!" Sehun. "I'll try," Lay. He grabs Luhan's hand and tries to heal him...

 

 

 

Thank you Guys for reading this chapter! Sorry if it's a really bad chapter, I didn't know how to put the fight into words (if that makes sense) Sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar. ^.^