Leaked

I am Snow White?

'Sungjae-ya, isn't it the time for you and Jeyeon to study? The final exam's just around the corner.' I said to Sungjae, who was laying down on my lap in a cold November afternoon. I'm glad his parade of stages has over before his exam because it's going to be a bother for him to keep up with work and school. Behind those glamourous stagelights and fancy clothes, he's just a boy, a schoolboy who calls his family every 3 hours.

'Just wait a sec, Jeyeon's probably in the midst of a phone call with Ilhoon-hyung, and I'm too full to even get up.' he patted on his bulky stomach. 'The manager-nims treated us with bulgogi earlier. You should've come with us. The other crew members were coming too.'

I sighed and played with the boy's hair. I had quit being Jihye-unnie's assistant to really focus on my design study. I should've tell Sungjae earlier so he would stop asking my whereabouts since I decided to quit after 3 stages of Thriller.

'I'm not one of the crew anymore, Sungjae-ya.' I said. 'I had quit.'

He flipped himself from my lap, onto the sofa to face me with his frog-pug kind of expression. 'Ah whyyyyy~' he whined cutely like he always do whenever he wants something. 'Ah Noonaaaa~'

I cursed him in my head for calling me 'Noona'. He knows so well that I couldn't resist when someone calls me with 'Noona'. I like being called 'Noona' by younger boys. I said it twice, so I must really like it.

'Yah, this Noona is pursuing her dream. Being with you while you're working is nice, but I have my own dream to chase and it's not makeup and stuffs like that. It's design and all esthetic things made by it.' I pinched on his cheeks, made him yelp a little before two pinkish mark started to appear on his cheeks. 'Sungjae-ya, I just got a job, a design job as a real designer. That's why I quit being Unnie's assistant.'

'Really? That's good, jagiya!'

'Yah, Unnie!' Jeyeon broke into the living room with her smartphone in her hand, shoving it directly on my nose. I took the phone from her hand and started to scan the screen together with Sungjae.

"Lee Marsha, the girl who's rumoured to be Peniel's girlfriend is having a really good lovey-dovey time with our handsome and cute maknae Sungjae. The two shared a kiss and hugging each other in the dressing room while waiting for BTOB's comeback stage. Peniel was seen there too, and definitely cheering them. What is this all about? Are BTOB lying to up or Lee Marsha is just a heartless ?"

'Heartless you say? Cheap harlots.' I muttered. 'Yah, who would dare to spread such issue?' he started to sound serious. 'Jae-ya, don't take it too seriously, don't let it affect your study, okay? I'll handle it myself'.'

'Yah, remember the last time you were only with Peniel? You're almost die! Yep, it's definitely a good idea to leave you alone.' he crossed his arms on his chest. 'Yah, Sungjae-ya, just focus on your study. Make sure you pass the test. I'll be okay, I promised.' I stood up to get into my room. 'I'm gonna call Peniel. You two better study or no dinner for you both.'

I closed my room's door and tapped on my phone screen right away. I hope Peniel knew about this already. When the fans feel betrayed, that's the critical point in any idol's life. I tapped on the green icon on my screen and splat it on my face. Two dial tone later, he picked up.

'You read the news?' I shoot him right away. 'News? What news? I just finished my raadio broadcast so I have zero clue of what you're talking about.' I heard him saying before before subtle voices came up as the background. It seemed like it was one of his manager telling him about the leaking photo of me and Sungjae.

'I'm back. I just got it from Manager-nim that there are photos of you and Sungjae, taken by unknown inner staff leaking on the internet. And apparently our fanatic fans are quite pissed off by the news. Our Manager just came up and told me that one of us, me and Sungjae, must admit that we're your real boyfriend.'

'So, is it going to be you or Sungjae?'

'Dunno yet, I need to speak with him after his exam. I don't want this to bother him so much and ruin his exam.'

'Yeah, me neither.'

'You know what, I'll call you back, okay? You keep yourself safe. Bye, M.'

'Bye, P.' I sighed and hung up the call. Relax, Lee Marsha, everything's gonna be okay.

 

 

 

What is this smell? I know! I smell an end. Did you smell it, guys? :p