I have fans too, you know

I am Snow White?

Okay, it's not mentally easy to be Jihye-unnie's assistant for BTOB after the Peniel incident at the music countdown. Now every sasaeng have this severed voodoo doll named Lee Marsha in their tiny hands. But hey, nothing bad has ever happened to me because of that voodoo dolls. I guess their so-called paranormal's just a fraud because I'm still alive though my dolls are pretty much severed and destroyed.


'Unnie...Psst...Unnie' I woke up to Jeyeon hiss just to found her squatting next to my bed. 'Unnie, Ilhoon-oppa is here, is it okay if I cook something for him?' she blinked her dolly eyes at me. 'Sure, do whatever you want with him. Just don't do the boom jiggity-jiggity with him' I said and turned my back to face her, causing my nose pointing at something else. 'Who is it, Snow?' the husky voice said. 'Just Jeyeon saying that Ilhoon's here'.


'He always snuck out the dorm to be here, let's just sleep' he pulled me closer in his arms and I can smell the familiar scent of him. Yes, Sungjae's sleeping with me in my room, and no, it's not like what you think. We don't do boom-boom jiggity because he's still a minor and I don't wanna be a criminal.


I feel asleep for a couple more minutes before I got fully woke up because of the noises Jeyeon made in the kitchen. 'That little brat' I curled my body, trying to get up. But then Sungjae grabbed me by the wirst and pulled me to his open arms. 'No, don't go, duck pyjama' he locked me with his arms and legs. 'Sungjae-ya, they're...' but before I had a chance to say anything, he attacked me with a soft kiss on my lips. 'Let them have the time of their own while we have ours, okay? It's not easy to have a private time with an idol' he said tenderly, a side of Sungjae that barely seen.


He rolled so he was laying on top of me and trapped me between his arms. He was smiling at me and I was dazed by how good he looked with his bed hair that looks as if he was blown by a tornado. He ducked his head and softly nibbling on my lips. And soon, my arms were tangled around his neck. His lips were a little chapped that morning. Probably because we're a bit dehydrated since last night was the hottest night I've ever been in my life.


Nope, don't think of it that way you little nasties. The weather was so hot.


We were in the middle of a tender snogging session when he finally pulled himself and stared naughtily at me. 'Stop , Marsha! You're . You said that you don't wanna do it with me before I'm at least 20' he flirted on my ear. 'But I'm not' I pushed him away so I could see his eyes 'Seriously, Jae-ah, I didn't make any sound'. 'That's not you? But it sounds like you'.


We remained silent until we heard a girl whimpers faintly from the living room. We weren't sure because it might be our neighbour since our apartment wall isn't that thick or soundproof, but we're totally sure it came from the livingroom after we heard the girl screams 'Oppa~' in pleasure. We looked at each other and gasped at the same time 'Jeyeon'.


We jumped from the bed and dashed to my bedroom door. I stopped at the end of the alley, in front of Jeyeon's room's door, just to see a really clear view of Jeyeon sitting on the island of our kitchen with Ilhoon's stomach placed between her legs. They were having a steamy snogging time when she moans his name and I caught a glimpse of Ilhoon's hand slipping inside her nano shorts.


Sungjae was there too, he remained silent while holding one of my arms, trying to prevent me to go straight to Ilhoon and punch him in the face. 'Marsha-ya' he whispered. I took that as a cue for me to start screaming like a banshee. 'Lee Jeyeoooooooooon!' I roared, causing the aroused couple to split from each other. They looked at me with face as red as a clown's nose and jaw dropped on the floor. 'Here comes the Gumiho!' Sungjae cheered and unleased my arm.


I stormed towards them and start scolding the young couple. 'Jeyeon-ah! I told you not to do the boom-boom jiggity with him!' I shrieked into a falsetto. 'We're not doing boom-boom jiggity whatsoever, Unnie. We're just...'


'Doing ? That's like the gatekeeper to the boom-boom jiggity' I crossed my arms on my chest and glared at her boyfriend 'And you, Ilhoonie, I gave you my trust! I know you're a young adult like me, but Jeyeon's still considered as a teen'.


'You and Sungjae are sleeping together, Noona. He's a teenager too' Ilhoon said. Just before I had a chance to say something, Sungjae towered next to me and said 'But we're not doing that stuff. She won't even let me touch her s as long as I'm a teenager. All we did last night's just cuddling each other'. I nodded in agreement following his sentence.


'Now I have to go to Hongdae to give something to Jihoon. So please behave guys. I don't want to have a 19-and-pregnant sister' I sighed. Sungjae pulled me by the shoulder and said 'Why don't we take them to Hongdae? I'm sure they'll behave under your watch'. 'Yah! Since when you're able to act like brother-in-law?' Jeyeon yelled at Sungjae and got answered with 'Because I'll be' from his mouth.


I sighed and finally agreed with the offer since I don't want Jeyeon to be pregnant. I asked Ilhoon to dress Sungjae up with Oppa's old clothes to make him look less shiny and idol-ish while I take a shower. When I walked out, I found Sungjae casually dressed in a shirt and looked much older than he really was. He even looked older than me in that attire. Ilhoon dressed himself like an average highschooler who are gonna have a date with his schoolmate.


And I had to say that I'm impressed.


Soon we were leaving to Hongdae and I parked my car on the small road just in front of Jihoon's building. After I had finished my business with him and about to start the engine, Jeyeon started meowing about how we're missing a chance to go for a walk in Hongdae. It's summer afterall, and Hongdae's sure a fun place to go in the summer. So I had to agree with her and we left our car there and start walking towards the main street.


It was packed with young folks from hipsters to the mainstream kids with their own brat pack. Or lovers and friends who were having a date together at Hongdae's countless cafes. I almost died because my dislike for crowd had gulped a part of me, but fortunately Sungjae knew it right away and immediately pulled me under his armpit to make me feel less pressured.


Jeyeon kept pulling Ilhoon to some stores and did her best aegyo to persuade him to buy her those cute stuffs she wants. Meanwhile, Sungjae keep asking me if I wanna buy something because he's willing to buy them for me. But I had to turn down the offer because I don't spend my money buying useless . Except food. Food's not a useless .


'Unnie, wanna buy an ice cream?' Jeyeon linked her arms with mine, leaving Ilhoon and Sungjae trailing behind us. 'Yeah, I want some Baskin Robbins I guess' I said before helplessly dragged into one of its branch by Jeyeon.


Sungjae asked me and Jeyeon to pick the ice cream first at the other side of the shop while he's buying two bottles of water with Ilhoon. I was in a dilemma between citrus, cotton candy, and strawberry ice cream when someone approached towards my direction. 'Well if it's not the heartbreaker Lee Marsha' that someone said and stood next to me 'Is that your sister, Marsha? She's as hot as you are'. 'Excuse me but, do I know you?' I said in a formal speech while trying to hide Jeyeon from this pedo bear. 'Do you know me?' he sneered 'You broke my heart twice'.


Wait a minute, I broke his heart twice? TWICE?


'Oh I'm sorry, I broke too many hearts. I can't remember which one are you'.


Okay, all I want's just decide which ice cream should I buy and not this.


'You don't remember me?' he said in disbelief 'Last year you said no to me and gave my flower to a dog. And the second time you said no to me on the stage after your performance at the campus festival in April, saying that you already had a boyfriend which, of course, I don't believe'.


Wait a minute, that scene feels familiar. I did say no to someone on the stage at our campus fest. 'I guess I may or may not have recalled who you are but please, if you're not looking for further humiliation, feel free leave me and my sister alone. We're in the middle of a date with our boyfriend' I said and got my attention back to the ice cream 'And I do have a boyfriend'. I could hear Jeyeon whispering 'Unnie, this guy is sick' behind me and I knew right away that this guy's creeping her out.


'You know what, I won't be tricked by you again, Lee Marsha. I'm not gonna give up before I see you with someone else like you said. Because I don't believe someone as cold as you are could possibly engaged in a romantic relationship. Your so-called boyfriend's probably just Jihoon pretending to be your lover'.


'Whatever, dude. Just get ready to feel disappointed or humiliated'.


Sungjae came just in time because I really wanna shake the annoying boy off my hair. I said no to him twice and he won't back off? Seriously, those boys really needs to stop using me as their bet. 'Hey' his arm was already tangled on my waist and he kissed me on the cheek before whispering 'Don't act like there's nothing happening right now because I heard everything'.


I glanced to the side and found Jeyeon's already secured in Ilhoon arms while signaling me that she's okay now. I looked up to Sungjae, who was darting his cold face expression towards the boy. Okay, I guess it's time for me to see the other side of Yook Sungjae. From that gaze, I could see him playing as 'The Cool Boyfriend' thing.


'So, which one do you want?' he asked with his usual cheerful voice. 'Jae-ah, help me choose between citrus and cotton candy' I pointed at both citrus and cotton candy ice cream who were calling me to buy both of them and shove it into my mouth. 'Eh? No strawberry? That's weird' I could see his eyes widened from behind his shades. 'Surprisingly, I feel like eating something sweet and super sour all together' I smiled and poked his chest with the ice cream sample 'So, which one?'


'I say, let's buy both of them'.


'Both of them? Jae-ah, I'm not gonna eat all of them'.


'Who said anything about you eating both of them? I'm gonna eat one of them so we can share it with each other. But I doubt you won't eat all of them because you're a champion when it comes to eating ice cream in light speed' he messed my hair up and left to the cashier.


I turned around to the boy with his jaw draped to the floor and said 'See? I told you I'm not making up anything about having a boyfriend'. 'H-how come could that be? You must be the one who confessed to him. He's so good looking, you must be the one who chase after him' he pointed out. 'Actually, no, he's the one who confessed to me. I said yes because he makes me happy' I curled the tip of my hair with my finger.


'I see you talking with my girlfriend. Who are you?' Sungjae popped behind me with two cups of ice cream in his hands. 'Oh, Jae-ah, this is someone. Someone, it's my boyfriend' I leaned against Sungjae's shoulder. 'One of your victims?' Sungjae turned his head towards that someone 'Sorry about that, I heard that she's breaking too many hearts. She almost break mine too, but then she decided to keep it. Good thing she did, or else my fangirls are gonna kill her'. 'Like I said, he makes me happy. What else should I say?' I added. And to Sungjae, I said with the super flirty way 'You're not the only one with a bunch of fans trailing around'.


'We're on a date so if you please, we're gonna leave right now. And please stop using her as a bet' Sungjae asked politely 'And by the way, she's not that cruel. Well, if you know how to tame her properly, of course'.


'Did you guys...'


'That's none of your business' I smiled and turned away 'Bye someone'.

 

 

 

 

Hey there! First, I'm gonna say sorry despite of my lack of update because I'm quite busy lately and I don't have that luxurious time to write fanfiction in my lap. Also, I'm working on another story, a fanfic, featuring B1A4 and will be posted soon. so please bear with me, okay?