Hide and Seek

My Scenarios Collection (Volume 1)

Hide and Seek

[ Krissie x Jinyoung ]

 

 

“97-98-99-100!” Krissie finished, “Ready or not, here I come!” Krissie looked around, feeling half playful and half ridiculous, playing a game of hide and seek with the B1A4 boys. It was Sandeul’s idea, obviously. The boys visited her at her workplace during her break. She didn’t see any harm playing with them, especially because they came all the way to see her.

 

Krissie looked around for a while. She headed to the lobby and quickly, she noticed a head peeping by the reception counter. The head suddenly bobbed up. It was Jinyoung. He noticed her and gestured her to come to him. Confused, Krissie walked over. “Jinyoung-ah, sorry but I found you!” she said with a chuckle. Jinyoung gave her a confused look. “Come here and sit next to me…” Confused, she complied and just squeezed in beside him. “Don’t play around, Krissie, Gongchan’s the seeker.” he whispered.

 

“How can he be the seeker? I was the one counting the whole time!” Krissie whispered loudly. Jinyoung looked at her confused. “But he was counting earlier, so I assumed the seeker had changed.” He said. Krissie shook her head, “Okay, I’m so confused so I’m just going with the flow.”

 

Jinyoung shyly looked at Krissie, his heart skipped a beat. He didn’t know what he was feeling or thinking. “Ah… Krissie?” he shyly called out. Krissie turned to face him. “Yes, Jinyoung-ah, what’s up?” she replied cheerfully but quietly. “I have a story to tell you…”

 

>play music<

 

 

Krissie smiled, eager to listen. “A long, long time ago, there was a girl and boy who loved each other so much, but they were not allowed to love. The girl was a princess and the guy was from a poor family,”Jinyoung started, “They always met in secret, hiding from their families. Do you know where they hid?” Krissie shook her head. “They hid in a counter like this one, except, it was at the girl’s uncle’s pastry shop. He was the only one who approved of them.”

 

Krissie, very interested, asked, “So what happened to them?” Jinyoung smiled and continued, “They wanted to run away together and get married, but were found out. The girl’s father found out and sent guards to find them. However, the carriage that took them there crashed and fell in the lake, drowning them both.” Krissie stared at Jinyoung. “That’s… really sad” she managed to whisper.

 

Jinyoung simply smiled and moved closer to Krissie. “Not really. I’d like to think that, many, many years later, the two were born again into different families. But, destiny will bring them together and re-unite them once more.” Jinyoung finished. Krissie giggled. “You’re sweet, you know that?” Jinyoung simply smiled. “I think the couple is us.” Jinyoung shyly said.

 

Krissie froze for a moment. “W-What?” she stuttered, turning her head. Jinyoung and Krissie’s face were less than an inch away. “Krissie-ah…” Jinyoung said ever so softly and sweetly, “Saranghae… I love you a lot…” Krissie shyly smiled, her heart pacing so quickly. “I love you too, Jinyoung-ah…”

 

“There you both are!” Sandeul said, “We were worried! Krissie, what are you doing here? You were supposed to look for us!” Krissie looked at Sandeul confused. “What do you mean? Jinyoung said Gongchan was counting so I assumed I wasn’t the seeker!” The boys suddenly smirked. “No, I was actually hiding” Gongchan said with a laugh. Krissie turned to Jinyoung, who was hiding his face. “Sorry…” he muttered. Krissie simply laughed and planted a kiss on his head. “It’s okay, Jinyoung-ah!”