First Love

My Scenarios Collection (Volume 1)

First Love

[ Christine x Youngjae ]

 

 

“Santa Monica!” Youngjae boomed, “Fun, fun fun!” Christine giggled at the sight of a playful Youngjae. “This is going to be so much fun, there’s the Pacific Park, the pier, the beach! Oh my gosh, where do we even start!?” Youngjae continued to ramble on, hugging Christine from behind, swaying her side to side. Christine chuckled and held onto the arms that were holding her.

 

“Youngjae-ah… You seem very excited today!” Christine said softly. Youngjae smiled widely, moving beside her, his arm round her shoulders. “Because, it’s our first date!” Youngjae excitedly, but shyly, replied. Christine looked down shyly and smiled. “I’m excited for today, too!” she softly said.

 

The two entered the fun park, in wonder-like eyes of a child. The wild screams from the rollercoasters, the music from the carousel, and laughter of fun and joy from the different stalls. The two looked at each other in excitement, Youngjae reached for Christine’s hand and held onto it. “Ready?” he asked, containing himself. Christine simply nodded and Youngjae quickly led her to the first spot he thought off – the carousel.

 

“Pali, pali!” he excitedly ushered Christine. She simply laughed, squeezing his hand that was still holding hers. He helped her up a horse and quickly rode on another one right next to hers. “Let’s say, I’m the prince and you’re the princess today.” He said playfully. Christine laughed. “That’s so silly…” she said, smiling at his happy face, “I like it, prince Youngjae.”

 

The two walked around, eating cotton candy and having ice-cream. Youngjae even won her a small teddy bear, failing to get a big one. “Younjae-ah…” Christine said softly, with a warm smile, “It’s okay! It’s easier to carry a small teddy bear anyways.” Youngjae smiled and held her hand again. Before all this, Youngjae always had problems with people accepting the way he was. Without having to change, Christine accepted him wholeheartedly.

 

Youngjae led Christine to the last ride he wanted to go with her for the day – the Ferris wheel. The two entered one and it slowly carried them up. Christine, in innocent wonder, excitedly watched the horizon and the park below them. Youngjae watched her, his heart beating fast. He didn’t fall in love with just a normal girl. She was this funny, kind and quiet yet quirky girl who loved him for who he was. He just loved everything about her.

 

He suddenly blushed, still staring at her. There was no conversation the whole time. Youngjae and Christine enjoyed each other’s company, holding hands.

 

>play music<

 

 

The sun was slowly setting. They had already gotten off from the Ferris wheel. The park was no longer as crowded. “Christine-ah?” Youngjae cutely called out, swaying the hand he was holding. Christine turned her head to face him. “Hmm?” she replied quietly. “One more stop” he said, leading her quickly.

 

He led her to the beach, just near the pier the amusement park was. They both sat on the sand, the sun setting before them, behind the park. Youngjae suddenly stood up and heavily breathed in the salty air. “Christine-ah…” he started softly, quickly looking at her then at the sea in front of them, “I love you… So much…”

 

He looked at her and gave her a shy smile. Christine smiled back shyly. Shy and awkward feelings of first love filled the air. It was a warm feeling. Christine softly replied, “I love you too, Youngjae-ah… I love you a lot…”