Final.

Piercings Are y Too (Baekyeol Version)

"Hey Chanyeol, your boyfriend wants you." Is what he heard when he walked into the dorm.

------

A couple days ago Baekhyun went and got a piercing without telling Chanyeol. He had done the same with his tattoo, his beloved giant can be oblivious sometimes. He just hoped that Chanyeol would love his piercing. They had some time off which was perfect since he would need that time for it to heal. 

------

Fast forward towards the end of the healing time. 

Chanyeol looked towards Suho and nodded. He went off in search of his baby. Baekhyun ended up being in his room, sitting on his bed looking excited yet nervous at the same time. Chanyeol went and sat beside him, and he put his arm around his waist.

"Hey Babe. Suho said you needed me."

Baekhyun nodded at Chanyeol and went back to looking at his hands. He was worried that Chanyeol wouldn't like his piercing, even though he himself loved it. It was perfect and he read that it's a good piercing even though there are some risks (which he knew wouldn't bother him since he's good at taking care of himself) and that it would be good for his partner aswell. 

Baekhyun suddenly looked up at Chanyeol. 

"Kiss me."

Chanyeol looked bewildered but went with it. He loves kissing his fabulous lover.

They got really into it and Chanyeol ended up sticking his tongue in Baekhyun's mouth before realizing something was weird. He pulled away and looked at Baekhyun.

"Uhm, what's in your mouth?"

Baekhyun dreaded this moment and sheepily answered. 

"It's a tongue piercing.. Do you like it?"

Chanyeol looked a bit shocked, he never knew Baekhyun had got a piercing.

"When did you get that? Is that why you wouldn't let me kiss you for 2 weeks?"

Baekhyun nodded. "When you were out with Kai and Kyungsoo. I went and got it done."

Chanyeol didn't reply and Baekhyun got even more nervous.

"Do you not like it? I- I can get rid of it if you want, i just thought i'd get something you could enjoy too." Baekhyun went on stammering and babbling.

Chanyeol promptly shut him up by kissing him again.

"Let me play with it" was what he said when he pulled back. Baekhyun could only nod and started kissing Chanyeol again.

------

After about half an hour making out. (Yes half an hour) They pulled away panting.

"I really like that. Don't get any more piercings though. I was terrified when Suho said you had something important to tell me."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and smacked Chanyeol on the arm before pulling him back in for another kiss. (Maybe another make-out session too.)

-------

A/N: Another story done! I hope to get all the piercing ones done today. Hope you liked it. Sorry it's short. I seem to like writing short one-shots. Lol. Let me know what you think! :)