ツ Chapter 27

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

''S-stop closing in!'' Hanbyul started to panic. Is he going to kiss her? ''Remember i said next is your lips after kissing your forehead?'' Baekhyun stopped , staring into her eyes. 

**
''Do you want me to kiss you?'' Baekhyun whispered , causing Hanbyul to open her eyes immediately. ''A-aniya!'' Her voice cracked , causing her to blush madly. Baekhyun chuckled and lean in to kiss Hanbyul's forehead. 

''Next is your lips. So wait patiently~!'' Baekhyun cooed. Hanbyul can't stop blushing. 
**

Hanbyul's cheeks turned red thinking of that. Seeing her red cheeks , Baekhyun smirked. Having a strong desire to slap the smirk out of his face , Hanbyul try to move her hand. Not sure if he is careless or he did that on purpose , Baekhyun let go both of her hand. Noticing a chance to escape , Hanbyul quickly ran for the door.

But Baekhyun acted faster. He wrapped her arms around her waist , forcing her to stop on her tracks. Resting his head on her shoulder , he nuzzled her neck. Hanbyul froze as Baekhyun rest his head on her shoulder. *What is he trying to do again?* As if time froze at that moment , none of them moved or speak. 

''So you are not going to let go of me..?'' Hanbyul broke the silence. Baekhyun murmured a 'no' before burying his face into her neck. 

As if right on cue , Hanbyul's phone rang. ''Let go of me! I have to answer the call!'' Hanbyul start to hit his hands. 

''You can call back later.'' Baekhyun having no plans to let go of her.

''I am serious!'' 

Sighing , Baekhyun let go and Hanbyul immediately took her things. In a blink of eye , she is already out of his house. *Is she a ninja?* Baekhyun blinked at the empty space. 

-

Hanbyul managed to get out of his house and answer the call while she is walking. 

''Yah. Where did you go last night?'' Jiho questioned. 
''I was at Baekhyun's house -'' Hanbyul couldn't finish her words when Na Yeon interrupted. ''Bowh?! Baekhyun? Did he do anything to you?'' 
''I don't think so. Where are you two? I will explain to you in details when we meet.'' 

They hang up after telling Hanbyul the address. She stop in her tracks and look behind her. The fact that Baekhyun's house is near her's surprise her. She shrug it off and head to meet her best friends.


Short update. Busy with homeworks. My bad. On a side note , thank you for 80 subscribers and 6 upvotes! Love ya all <3 

 

Ppyong!