ツ Chapter 18

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

Hanbyul was awaken by the bell sound and the knocking of the door. She opened her eyes and looked outside the window. She expect to see black sky as she thought she wouldn't sleep till night but it is still bright. She glance at her clock and it is only 4PM in the afternoon. Hanbyul went out of her room , headed down to the living room while looking around. She is searching for Baekhyun. Maybe he is still in her house? Hanbyul went to open the door after realising that Baekhyun is gone. 

''Oh! Luhan?'' Hanbyul widened her eyes. How did Luhan know where does she live? ''What are you doing here?'' 

''I was worried about you because you didn't come to school so i am here to pass you your homeworks.'' Luhan held out a pile of papers. ''Gomawo.'' Hanbyul took the papers from his hands. 

'' Why didn't you come to school? Are you sick?'' Luhan who looked worried placed a hand on Hanbyul's forehead , checking if she have fever. ''Aniya...'' Hanbyul paused. She is not sure if to tell Luhan what happen to her. Just in case this got spread out, she didn't tell him. ''I just feel unwell this morning and i am alright now!'' Hanbyul grinned , showing Luhan that she is alright. ''Arrasso arrasso.'' Luhan grinned as well. 

''So do you want to come in?'' Hanbyul asked after a few moment of awkwardness. ''Ah ani. I just came to make sure if you are alright and now i have to get going.'' Luhan smiled and bid his farewell. But before Luhan turn and go , he lean in to Hanbyul's forehead and kiss it. He then left Hanbyul standing at there in shock. She immediately looked around if there is anyone. Lucky , the road is empty. She closed the door and then decided to cook a meal for herself while wondering where is Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun stood out of his hiding place once Hanbyul had closed the door and sighed. He saw the whole thing. When Luhan planted a kiss on Hanbyul's forehead , Baekhyun felt like rushing over and land his fist on Luhan's face. But he decided not to do so. No idea what makes him think that way but it seems like Luhan likes Hanbyul. *One more challenger which means harder to win her heart.* Baekhyun started to walk and kick the pebbles on the pavement as hard as he could. 

''Why vent your anger at a innocent pebble?'' Baekhyun looked up as the guy chuckled. ''What do you want , Luhan.'' Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at him. ''You know what i want.'' Luhan smirked. It is obvious Luhan wants Hanbyul and there is no way Baekhyun is letting him. ''No i don't.'' Baekhyun turn and start walking. ''Let's have a competition.'' Luhan's words stopped Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun turned to face him. ''If you win Hanbyul's heart , you keep it. If i win Hanbyul's heart , i will keep it. Deal or no deal?'' Luhan finished. Immediately , Baekhyun said deal. ''Good luck.'' Luhan smirked and turn to walk away. *I have to work harder.* Baekhyun immediately headed to his house. 

-Next morning in school-

''Oh! Hanbyul!'' Na yeon exclaimed when she saw Hanbyul. 

''Why-'' ''I was unwell but now i felt better.'' Hanbyul cut off Jiho's sentence because she knew what is he going to ask. Jiho nodded and the bell rang. The three then head for their homeroom.

Baekhyun kept staring at Luhan who was flirting with Hanbyul. He shot daggers and glares to Luhan. Surprisingly , Luhan noticed but smirked at Baekhyun which made him more angry. *This is not going to work! Soon or later , Hanbyul's heart will be his.* Baekhyun banged his head on the table while groaning. ''Baekkie? Why are you acting like that?'' Hyeri asked. Baekhyun flinch at the word 'Baekkie'. It was a nickname that Hyeri made when they are dating. 

''Nothing..'' Baekhyun murmured before continuing what he is doing.

Banging his head on the table.

Time flies and the bell rang. Students packed up and head for their next class. Baekhyun glance at Hanbyul once more who never ever glance at him. Luhan was still beside her , telling jokes which made her laugh. That sight made his heart shatter. *Maybe Luhan suit her better. Should i give up?* 

Luhan waved to Hanbyul before she enter her next subject room. He then started to walk to his subject room when he got pulled into a janitor closet. The closet was so small that Luhan could feel the person's hot breathe on his neck.

''Who are you?'' Luhan asked. 
''You do not need to know , i just need you to help me do one thing.'' The person spoke and it seem to be a female voice. 
''What can i get.''
''You will be heavily rewarded.''
Luhan paused a moment before saying 'deal'. ''What is the one thing?''
''To remove Hanbyul from Baekhyun's life.'' 


So sorry for the late update ! School will kill me (╥﹏╥)​ PS: I soon or later will go on hatius because there is a toture place for kids a.k.a school and there will be a god damn hard paper with many many questions to do a.k.a  exams soon. ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻​