ツ Chapter 14

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
''B-bowh?'' Hanbyul asked , not believing her ears. 
 
''I said I like you!'' Baekhyun say it loud and clear. 
 
Hanbyul frowned and eyed at him. *Is he kidding me? He like me? Yeah , unless pigs could fly.* ''Are you kidding me?'' Hanbyul asked , still eyeing him. 
 
''Do i look like i am kidding you?'' Baekhyun gave a 'I-am-super-serious.' look , causing Hanbyul to shook her head. * This must be a prank. This might be a dream too! This is fake. He is joking. He is pranking me.* ''Why are you pranking me when it is not April's Fool?'' Hanbyul frown again. ''This is real. I am not kidding and not pranking you!'' Baekhyun cried. ''I still can't believe you.'' Hanbyul shook her head. ''Oh for crying out loud! Just god damn believe me would ya? I am begging you!'' Baekhyun cried again at Hanbyul's stubbornness. 
 
''Why would you like me?'' Hanbyul asked after thinking for a moment. 
 
''What why? I just like you.'' Baekhyun raised his eye brow at Hanbyul's question. 
 
''You can't like someone without any reason!'' Hanbyul crossed her arms , causing Baekhyun to face palm himself. 
 
''If i tell you a reason , will you believe that i like you?'' Baekhyun asked. Hanbyul thought for a moment before saying 'maybe'. 
 
''Becauseyouarecuteandpretty.'' Baekhyun said quickly , hoping Hanbyul will not ask him to repeat. ''Because what?'' Hanbyul only caught the word 'because'. 
 
*There it goes.* Baekhyun took a deep breathe before repeating it slowly. He then glance at Hanbyul who just stare blankly at him. 
 
''Because you are cute and pretty.'' Hanbyul let the information sink in before she frown again. ''I am not cute or pretty!'' 
 
''But you are to me!'' Baekhyun blurt out , causing the two to blush slightly. 
 
*Me? Cute and pretty? Does that even go well together?* 
 
*Why did i say that out?!* Baekhyun groaned inwards and blame himself for saying that. 
 
There is a long silence and they can't stand the awkwardness. ''Oh look! A butterfly!'' Hanbyul broke the silence and pointed to her left. She expected Baekhyun to look the direction she pointed so that she could push him out of her house. Instead of looking , Baekhyun just stare at Hanbyul. He gave a 'Are-you-expecting-me-to-fall-for-that?' look to Hanbyul and she groaned. 
 
''Why can't you fall for that?!''
 
''It is so obvious. Why would a butterfly appear in your house? What do you meant to do?'' Baekhyun lean in closer to Hanbyul's face , causing her to step back and hit the wall. He then place his hands right beside Hanbyul's head , to prevent her from escaping.
 
*I hate it when i can't move away from him!* Hanbyul tried pushing him away by placing her hands on his chest, but Baekhyun is obviously stronger than her. He kept leaning in until he is inches from Hanbyyl's lips. *He is going to kiss me again?!* Hanbyul shut her eyes tight and expect a soft lips on hers. 
 

 

 
As expected , Baekhyun close up the gap between his lips and Hanbyul's. He kissed her slowly and gently. Hanbyul was at a loss. She not sure if to push him away or kiss him back. Baekhyun her lower lips , asking for entrance. As she is still at a loss , she didn't allow him. Baekhyun bit harshly on Hanbyul's lips , causing her to gasp. Baekhyun quickly his tongue in , exploring .
 
Baekhyun was about to sneaked his hands up Hanbyul's shirt when the door suddenly burst open. The person gasped loudly and the two broke away. They whip their head towards the person and the person is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding. This is a prank :) I am sorry xD

 

 
''Do you want me to kiss you?'' Baekhyun whispered , causing Hanbyul to open her eyes immediately. ''A-aniya!'' Her voice cracked , causing her to blush madly. Baekhyun chuckled and lean in to kiss Hanbyul's forehead. 
 
''Next is your lips. So wait patiently~!'' Baekhyun cooed. Hanbyul can't stop blushing. 
 
Something in her snapped. *Why am I so happy about this kiss? Why is my heart beating so fast?* 
 
Hanbyul push Baekhyun away. ''Why did you kiss my forehead?!'' 
 
''Don't you want it?'' Baekhyun smirked.
 
''Yes- I mean no!'' Hanbyul snapped. 
 
''You know you want it.'' Baekhyun smirk deeper. 
 
Hanbyul wanted to wipe that smirk off his face so much. ''No. I don't!'' She open the door and manage to push him of her house. 
 
''See you- no , never see you again!'' Hanbyul shouted and shut the door. 
 
''I thought i got her already.'' Baekhyun murmured while walking down the road. ''I bet she hates me.'' He kicked the pebbles along the road. He then head home. 

This is like three updates within a day(?) About the prank , i am sorry xD I am a byuntae dongsaeng. Merry KRISmas :)