Tea & Steam Buns

What Lies Behind Pigtails & Glasses

I ran to my room, closing the door. I was panting, trying to catch my breath. He heard?! Ahhhh! That was so embarrassing! Damn, I hope no one else heard! [Y/N]! Get ahold of yourself! I soon calmed down, over the embarrassing moment that just happened moments ago. Remembering I had homework, I grabbed my book bag and opened it, taking out papers and books, laying it out on the desk. I quickly went through the homework, finishing it with no problems. Wow that was pretty easy.

I putted back all of the books and paper into my book bag, noticing the folder that the boy dropped, I picked it up, laying it down on the desk, zipping up my bag.  I looked at the folder that was labeled “Top Secret, Keep Out”. I smirked at the label, damn are they secret agents? I opened it, shocked to see a photo of my brother and me. Where the did they get these old photos?! I pushed aside the photo finding a note and other information about my brother and I. Picking up the note, I read it.

“Exo and Shinee, you guys are going to be assigned to the Kim Clan case. You guys are to find the granddaughter and grandson of the Kim Clan’s leader. Then you are to capture them, bringing them to the main house. Remember, they both have been missing for 6 years, and there out there. Who knows if they are together or separate? My best bet is that there separate, the private investigator reported that they don’t get along. The grandson is now 25, and the granddaughter is 18. There in the report there are the most recent photo we could get our hands on, those are the targets. There are also profiles of the targets. Good Luck.

                                                  -Y”

 

Damn, they know a lot about us. I looked at the photo of my brother; I glared at it before picking up the profiles, reading them carefully, seeing if anything was wrong. Wow, I’m surprised that they didn’t find us yet, with the information they know. Wait… He ran away too? I smirked; oh I wonder if you’re dead…  There was a sudden knock on the door. I jumped surprised, quickly hiding the folder. “Unnie!” Haru said running in arms open wide. I smiled, opening my arms, bringing her in for a hug. “Unnie, today at preschool was fun! I made a friend!” Haru said happily “Oh really? What your friend like?” I asked.

“She’s so nice and she shared her sandwich with me” She said. “Sounds nice” I said, happy for her. “Haru, it’s time to go to bed” HyeJung said coming in. “Oh, okay. Good night unnie!” Haru said walking out with HyeJung. After she closed the door, I sighed with relief. I pulled out the folder, putting it back into my bag. I got up and went to the bathroom, do my night routine. Once I did that I went to bed, wondering what’s to come tomorrow.

-

“[Y/N]! Wakey-Wakey!” I heard a familiar voice yell, before jumping on me. I eyes shot open, seeing Tablo on me. I sighed; He seems to be getting more childish by the day. “Get off of me, fatty” I said dazed. “Hey! I’m not a fatty, you’re a fatty!” Tablo said yelled teasingly. I take that back, he’s getting childish by the second. I shoved Tablo off of me. “Oww!” He yelled as his body hit the floor. “[Y/N], you’re a meanie!” He shouted before stomping off. I stayed there, wondering if Tablo was stoned or drunk. Suddenly remembering that I had school, I slowly got out of bed, walking to the bathroom. I did my usual routine. After I was done, I went downstairs and walked into the dining room. “Good Moring, [Y/N]” HyeJung greeted me, feeding Haru. “Morning” I said getting a drink.

Tablo walked into the room, seeing me he said “Moring, meanie” He said. He’s still mad? “Morning, fatty” I said to him. He pouted causing me to chuckle. He will never change, will he? “Oh, that reminds me. Why are you wearing glasses?” Tablo asked me. Not knowing what to say, I replied with a simply “I don’t know”, knowing what I just said didn’t make any sense. Tablo looked at me for a moment before saying, “You’re weird”. I poked my tongue out at him. I looked at my watch, I guess it’s time I head for school. “Bye, I’m going now” I said, walking to the door, putting on my shoes. I opened the door and stepped out. I felt the cool breeze welcome me. I started to walk to school, feeling my stomach growl I remembered that I didn’t eat breakfast. I decided to walk to the store on my way to school. After moments of walking I came across a café. I walked in greeted by the aroma of fresh baked cookies. I smiled, remembering the café where I met Tablo. I walked to the counter, to see two boys in the same uniform I was wearing.

I stood behind them, waiting for the boy to finish ordering. “Hm… I would like the Choco bubble tea” One boy said. “Can I get a Taro milk tea” The other boy said, giving the girl money for the drinks. The girl behind the counter took their order before winking at them before disappearing to the back. “Uhh… how come everytime we go to this café a girl has to flirt with us” The first boy said annoyed. “Oh come on Sehun, last time you were flirting back” The boy said teasingly to the first boy. “Luhan hyung” Sehun whined.

Luhan chuckled before the girl came back. “Here are your orders” She said seductively giving the drinks to Sehun, leaning forward to show her cleavage. “Yeah… thanks” Sehun said, walking in my direction without looking. “Sehun, look where you’re walking” Luhan said quickly walking to Sehun before he could bump into me. “Huh?” Sehun said confused, walking right into me, making the drinks spill all over me. Sehun eyes became wide, “Omo, I’m so sorry” Sehun said bowing his head multiple times. Uh... now I feel all sticky. “Uhh… it’s okay” I said, looking around for some napkins. “Here” Luhan said handing me some. “Thanks” I said, taking the napkins out of Luhan’s hand. I started to wipe my clothes, “Can we repay you in anyway?” Sehun said guilty of what he did. Suddenly my stomach growled loudly, causing both Sehun and Luhan to laugh. I blushed a dark red, “Yah! Stop laughing!” I yelled embarrassed, causing Sehun and Luhan to laugh even more. I turned my head away, not wanting them to see my blush.

“I’m guessing you want food” Luhan said finally calm, wiping the tear from his eye. I glared at him, still wiping the drink off me. “You’re still doing that?” Luhan said grabbing the napkin out of my hand, beginning to wipe it himself. I blushed, seeing how close Luhan was. Luhan smirked, seeing my blush. “Okay, so what do you want?” Sehun asked, ignoring what Luhan was doing. I thought, finally saying, “Steam buns”. Sehun chuckled, before muttering “Xiumin hyung would love you”. “Huh?” I said confused. “Nothing” Sehun said. “Done” Luhan said, coming out of nowhere. “Thanks” I said, looking down at a bit damp shirt. “Okay, Come with us” Sehun said suddenly taking my hand and dragging me out of the café with Luhan following behind. “What are you doing?” I asked, trying to take my hand out of his grip. “Stop struggling, girls would die to be in your position” Luhan simply said. “Cocky” I said under my breath.

Hearing my mutter both Luhan and Sehun chuckled. After a while of walking Sehun lead us to a food vendor. We walked up to the lady standing there behind the cart, flipping food on her grill. “Hi, I would like five steam buns please” Sehun said politely. The lady smiled at Sehun, noticing his and my hands were intertwined. “Oh what a cute couple” The lady said, getting our steam buns. Sehun and I blushed, quickly pulling ours hands away from each other. “W-we aren’t d-dating” Sehun stuttered. “Is that so? Well I’m sorry my mistake” The lady said, handing over the steams buns. “It’s okay” Sehun said, getting money from his back pocket, handing it over to the lady. “Thank you, come again” She said, getting the money. We walked away, heading towards school. “Here” Sehun awkwardly said handing me the bag. I opened the bag grabbing one steam bun, and started to eat it.

 Then suddenly I heard two stomachs growl simultaneously. I looked at Sehun and Luhan, Sehun was looking away embarrassed and Luhan was rubbing his head sheepishly. I chuckled at them, opening the bag grabbing two steam buns, handing them over both Luhan and Sehun. “But it’s for you” Sehun said hesitantly. “It’s fine, just eat it. I don’t want to be the reason why you are hungry” I said holding out the steam buns. They both hesitantly accepted. Seeing them eat I smiled in satisfaction. “So you’re from SM High?” Luhan asked me, noticing my uniform. “Yeah, I sit next to you remember” I said, taking a bite out of the steam bun. “Really? I didn’t notice you…” Luhan said, trying to remember if he saw you in any of his classes. I shot him a look before playfully saying “I didn’t notice you either”. Now Luhan shot me a look, lightly pushing me, causing me to drop my steam bun. Did he just make me drop my delicious steam bun?! I glared at him, slowly walking towards him. He sheepishly smiled, running away toward the school. I quickly ran after him with Sehun trailing behind us shouting “Hey! Wait for me!”   

________________________

 

Hey Hey Hey! Three chapters down! Hahaha, you just met the HunHan couple! As always, sorry if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes. Also don’t worry we will be getting to the good stuff later in the chapters, like meeting your brother and all that other crap. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and sorry if it took too long to update one, my life is just a mess right now. So once again enjoy and hope you look forward to other chapters.

                                                         -OhsnapitzAWriter