You

YOU

You are so close, yet so far...

But all i can do is just to watch you from afar..

I'm afraid, afraid of my ownself, afraid of , if i do come infront of you, what will happen?

Yet all i can do is just to watch from afar..

It's my mistake all the way, i hurt you more than i should.. But we can't turn back time no more..

What happen is happen.. Now all i can do is just to wish you happiness, even if it hurts so much, watching you with Him from afar.. But what can i do? the mistake i do is already too big, too big and worse than i can imagine, that make me, myself afraid to apologize. Even if i do apologize, i'm not expecting that i can be forgiven..

If only that time i didn't be so careless to drive after drinking, that will not happened. He will not be gone.. He, your brother, who you love more than anything in this whole world, your only family left in this world. But now just a merely apologize won't work anymore. I kill, i lose him, and also lose you, the one i Love. How i hope one day i can gather up my courage to talk to you again, but i guess that's all useless.

That's as in why i wrote this, because all i can do is write now. I lose my voice, and my hearing. I guess i deserve it..

Yet, with this, this letter which i hope that you will read it at least, i want to apologize. and seek for forgiven from you, the forgiven from my careless attitude.

I know you hate me, it's okay. And by the time you read this letter, i would probably be gone, gone far away from you, and will never show up again, so don't worry..

But i want to at least say this one last important things.

I LOVE YOU..

I always do, but i'm just too coward to say it, until the accident happen.

If one day, by accident, we do met again, i hope by that time, i can already be forgiven, and you are happy with your life, because that's at least i can wish for.

 

And by this letter,

I, Jesse Jung, apologize for everything i've done.

and I, Jesse Jung, will confess, that I LOVE YOU, Tiffany.

 

Good bye.

Jesse