Prologue

Our Unofficial Official First Date

“Hey Amber, those pics of you and Hyuna at a café, was that your first date?”  You wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve been asked this question.  Ever since those pictures of us surfaced on the net, that’s the only thing anyone seems to care about.  At first, I felt an obligation to clear up their misunderstanding; however, after realizing I was fighting a losing battle, my response became automatic and repetitive like a broken record.  I’d flat out deny it was our first date.  I probably shouldn’t be saying this, but just between you and me, it wasn’t our first date; it was our second.  

According to Hyuna, the event that took place some weeks prior to the epic café pics wasn’t an official date, but I think it was.  After all, that was the day Hyunber was born.  It’s a mystery how we got through that night unscathed and undetected with Hyuna looking so y in baggy clothes and a hat while I had on a strapless dress and stiletto heels.  Had you going for a second, didn’t I?  Joking aside, it was the perfect date; no paparazzi, screaming fans, or annoying group members giving us nudges and flashing ghey smirks.

Since Hyuna and I can’t seem to agree, I’ll let you hear the story for yourself and maybe you can settle this dispute once and for all.  So throw some popcorn in the microwave, put on your pjs, make yourself comfortable, and enjoy the story of our unofficial official first date.